Don't Compromise Your Integrity.

Topic by MATRIX

MATRIX

Home Forums MGTOW Central Don't Compromise Your Integrity.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +9
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts.

I realised, during the latter years of my sham of a marriage, that I was seriously compromising myself, my ideals, my INTEGRITY.

Don’t be with any woman that makes you in ANY way compromise yourself, or your ideals.

She won’t compromise.

Therefore,

NO BITCH IS WORTH THAT.

“The soul is dyed the color of it’s thoughts. Think only of those things that can bear the full light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny… it is the light that guides your way.”

~ Heraclitus

We live in a time that will go down in history as the worst society promoting the worst of women the world has ever seen! - MG-Tower

A relationship with a woman is criminalized by default. A man is guilty until proven innocent without requiring any evidence, and simply based on the woman’s statements. The legal hell that has been set up by the feminazis should be the number one deterrent for men from going into any relationship with a woman.

+5
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Yep. Sometimes, to stick to your values, you gotta be willing to be shunned by everybody, to be the asshole, the loner, the loser. I’ve been doing this my whole life and only as a red piller have I come to understand why it’s a good thing.

It’s about having the courage and strength of character to ditch some one or some thing the second time it rears its ugly head, no matter how ‘good’ it is otherwise.

You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

I realised, during the latter years of my sham of a marriage, that I was seriously compromising myself, my ideals, my INTEGRITY.

She hated so many people – common with borderlines. But to remain the appeaser, I would honor the insanity, starting each day with a review of who I was supposed to also hate. Compromising myself? no – I had surrended myself to the ideals of a psychopath. And I struggle to regain my authenticity, and integrity to this day.

+3
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

I never compromise who i am. Corporations try to convince us that compromising leads to success, and that’s debatable pertaining to work, but it’s NOT up for debate in personal life … compromising in your personal life will lead you to being someones floor mat.

http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+3
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

Don’t be with any woman that makes you in ANY way compromise yourself, or your ideals.

Well, I guess that leaves only gay or MGTOW on the table and I’m sure as f~~~ not gay!

ep. Sometimes, to stick to your values, you gotta be willing to be shunned by everybody, to be the asshole, the loner, the loser.

Like me not paying taxes and shoving a 44 year old judicial injunction and a 21 year old CEASE AND DESIST order up any ones ass that comes along making demands in the name of GOVERNMENT? That kind of asshole? That kind of loner? Those kind of values? There’s hell to pay here and I’m sick and motherf~~~ing tired of paying it! Time for the government to pick up the tab one way or the other!

I struggle to regain my authenticity, and integrity to this day.

Don’t worry Twist, from your posts I can see you still have plenty of integrity, authenticity, and most important CHARACTER!

+3
    Joetech
    joetech
    Participant

Don’t worry Twist, from your posts I can see you still have plenty of integrity, authenticity, and most important CHARACTER!

Yeah, we got a lot of characters here. Adaptation and compromise is how you achieve goals in a group. But in a one on one relationship with anyone you must always beware of those who simply want to use you.

"Don't follow in my footsteps...I stepped in something."

+1
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Like me not paying taxes and shoving a 44 year old judicial injunction and a 21 year old CEASE AND DESIST order up any ones ass that comes along making demands in the name of GOVERNMENT? That kind of asshole? That kind of loner? Those kind of values? There’s hell to pay here and I’m sick and motherf~~~ing tired of paying it! Time for the government to pick up the tab one way or the other!

Certainly your character and integrity has never been in question, Tower!

You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

+2
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    MG-ɹǝʍo┴
    Participant

I just gotta add these thoughts about our “legal position” the one 50 years of extreme feminism and gynocentrism has positioned us under the law.

When the law becomes perverted and deadly, that’s when you can expect them to double down like a pack of killer bees from the hive. There is no redress at this point, we’re at the receiving end of a locked, loaded, and drawn, “legal gun” judicially aimed at your heads.

All we can do is hide.

They turned our world into a shooting gallery and made us the sitting ducks!

MGTOW: Hiding from all the legal guns! Living outside the shooting gallery!

MATRIX, you’re always right on the mark warning any lurkers wondering why their lives are f~~~ing miserable!

THE LAWS HAVE CHANGED, THEY DON’T MEAN WHAT THEY USED TO MEAN, THEY DON’T DO WHAT THE USED TO DO, THEY NOW HUNT DOWN AND DESTROY US ON A SINGLE ACCUSATION!

Due process between the genders is to arrest the man and incarcerate him without any evidence all on hearsay from the lying deceitful lips of today’s gynocentric hive-minded woman. Then hand her the keys to everything while the man is processed and removed from the home LIKE A F~~~ING ANIMAL!

Certainly your character and integrity has never been in question, Tower!

Not according me! I sometimes go a little hard on myself!

+1
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Tower’s book image actually exists: https://www.amazon.com/How-Destroy-Man-Now-DAMN/dp/099982032X

At one and a half stars, the reviews are in the gutter. “Misandry at its peak.” Ways to lie and try to abuse the justice system on a whim, etc. Multiple reviews call it “trash.” It appears it might be self-published.

“A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

In easy to understand terms, the handbook reveals and explains the fundamental dynamics between allegations, the media, and authority as they relate to male misconduct in today’s society. It also unveils and details practical real-world methods for leveraging allegations, media, and authorities to dethrone a man from power.”

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+1
    MATRIX
    MATRIX
    Participant

MATRIX, you’re always right on the mark warning any lurkers wondering why their lives are f~~~ing miserable!

Thanks Bro,

I believe the truth and reality has a certain vibe or resonant frequency.

My hope, that many lurkers will question their existence and circumstances?

Do I really have to take this s~~~?

Do I really have to put up with this hypergamous C~~~ who is encouraged to f~~~ me over at any point in time?

No, you do not have to take it anymore.

No, just NO.

We live in a time that will go down in history as the worst society promoting the worst of women the world has ever seen! - MG-Tower

A relationship with a woman is criminalized by default. A man is guilty until proven innocent without requiring any evidence, and simply based on the woman’s statements. The legal hell that has been set up by the feminazis should be the number one deterrent for men from going into any relationship with a woman.

+1
    Samsquanch
    Samsquanch
    Participant

She won’t compromise.

No, she will never compromise, but she, and most people will say that being able to compromise is essential to a healthy relationship.

Not only will they not compromise, they won’t even entertain a suggestion from a man that would make their lives easier.

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

If there is ONE THING a man has that no-one can take with out his permission is his character/Integrity.
    BOTH WOMEN and CORPORATIONS know this is the ultimate prize when “taming” a man. Both demand ultimate loyalty trouble is what is YOUR Integrity worth that they can give you ??

HINT: NOTHING !

Once you have lost your character/Integrity you have nothing else of value.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM