Don't Date

Topic by

Home Forums Dating Don't Date

This topic contains 43 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by Turquoise Turtle  Turquoise Turtle 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    +2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Others might live in an efficiency in the city and make the most of the culinary and cultural scene.

I think it’s safe to say those scenes are t!ts-up now that covid and to social justice mob have rolled through. Time for some aging city-slickers to reimagine their ideal neighborhoods and move there.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+4
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

If I never got married, I’d probably have retired at 50 and be living off the grid in some isolated area like a hermit, enjoying life and not giving a f~~~ what happens to the rest of the world.

Same here, I am 47 and have started to think I am done with working. Pretty depressing to think I potentially have another 20 years to go. My ideal life now would be sleep in until I want to, play computer games all day, listen to music, tinker with my car, essentially do whatever I want whenever I want.

I got divorced at 40 and it was essentially like starting from scratch again financially. In the last seven years I have managed to buy two houses and save every penny I can, if I had done this when I was 23 and never got married I am certain I could retire now.

It’s the whole not giving a f~~~ thing I want, not having to put up with work s~~~ and everyone wanting something from you. The world is not an enjoyable place, it is too competitive and stressful. I just want to check out and have zero worries.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+2
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

It’s the whole not giving a f~~~ thing I want, not having to put up with work s~~~ and everyone wanting something from you. The world is not an enjoyable place, it is too competitive and stressful. I just want to check out and have zero worries.

Likewise ! I’ve never married but I’ve always had crummy paying jobs. So, now I’m doing well, but I’ve started way too late.

Anyway, hindsight they say.

+2
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

This.

At 34 I am coming to grips with the fact that all being an adult man is is having to spend your day grinding … dealing with annoying and inconvenient hassles and putting out daily fires so to speak.

Blue pillars don’t understand that having a woman in your life makes things infinitely more difficult and an even bigger hassle. 90% of your problems disappear when you have no LTR or wife.

Lurkers heed our warning, she is not your “better half”.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.