Dumbest MFer in MGTOW

Topic by Screamin1

Screamin1

Home Forums Introductions Dumbest MFer in MGTOW

This topic contains 83 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by Vajra Varaha  Vajra Varaha 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Modern Day Warrior
    Modern Day Warrior
    Participant

Thank you for your service, and welcome! Many of us tried more than once in the marriage game under the misconception that the key was just to find “the right one”. After all, humans generally do have a strong pair-bonding instinct. You gave women a lot of chances, with bad results. Getting your story out will help the younger guys.

"One must put up barriers to keep oneself intact." - Neil Peart

+1
    M52
    M52
    Participant

Welcome home, Sceamin1
    Beer’s in the fridge
    Love that avatar!

Retired from the Wars.

+2
    M52
    M52
    Participant

Have you considered a trike?
    Much more visible on the road and no more falling over when you put your foot in a hole at a stop light.
    Harley is always nice but CanAm is half the price and you don’t need to carry a bag of spare bolts.
    Just sayin’

Retired from the Wars.

+5
    CombatRoll
    CombatRoll
    Participant

It took a lot to fess up to that kind of repeated blundering! I commend you for your honesty and am grateful you finally learned.

Society conditions us to graduate, marry, have kids and become a meal ticket and sperm donor. I cannot fault you for following societal brainwashing.

What is important is you are MGTOW and you are here.

Welcome.

+2
    Screamin1
    Screamin1
    Participant

M52 – I have definitely considered a trike. I really like the Can-Am ones you refer to. That is probably a better idea than getting a motorcycle with my issues. I have a Can-Am 4-wheeler and love it. Might have to go shopping soon.

+3
    Screamin1
    Screamin1
    Participant

CombatRoll – Yes, I have been very conditioned by society. I tried to follow the “normal” path for folks of my generation. I thought I would find happiness that way. I never found a woman that would bring me up and help move me forward. Instead I found leeches and put their happiness before mine. I am not that old. There is plenty of time to spend my money on me and enjoy life. I look forward to the future now. No tether for this man anymore.

+2
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

Firstly, welcome to the forums Screamin1. That’s quite a story. Some of the problems seemed to stem from the fact you dated inside your social circle (people you knew, worked with, etc). Which, generally speaking is always a bad idea. Even worse that some of these women had access to your financial details prior to hooking up with you. That gave them an opportunity to gauge you for resources. I’m also sorry to hear about the loss of your first child. I don’t know anyone personally who has been through that, but I have a family member who went through 4 miscarriages before finally having a child. My own mother lost a child to a birth defect. So I know how that kind of loss can take a toll on a human being. I would also second you getting a vasectomy.

But like I said before. Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing more of your posts.

+1
    Jack Harper
    Jack Harper
    Participant

Screamin1, that is one f~~~ed up story. I’m sorry about your son. But, welcome.

Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Gargamel- love your explanation on the cars. I come by my car thing naturally. My dad got a new car every couple years. He was obsessed and he always had a sports car.

I went through a ticket phase a few years back. Got several tickets in a short span. Had my license suspended for a month. I could only drive to work and back and I had to give them the route I drove. That fixed me. Drive more carefully now.

I was missing the words yesterday.

Using the car analogy: If you assembled your car bolt by bolt and know every torque value and adjustment setting… And you spent days alone on restoring the carburetor, then you build some kind of intimate relationship with it.

You remember every little fly that landed on your fresh paint coat and had to be polished away…

And every expedition to various junkyards only to get that one rare special sports suspension spring set… laying in the mud to unscrew it in rainy weather so no one else gets it…

I have more memories attached to my cars than most boring marriages give to a man.

Including so many near death experiences.

And it is like a relationship: If my car has survived so many things while same models hit the junkyard decades ago… There must be some holy spirit in them.

Like flying through the air and stupidly wondering why the brakes don’t work… Yes that’s why ABS was invented for airplanes: So the tires don’t block when they touch the ground and it is uneven…

Most of my driving life was spent without any ABS or assistance systems. I hate cars that beep… And interfere with my quest for adrenaline.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +1
    Meister
    Meister
    Participant

I was an extreme beta blue piller. No longer. I am dating now, …

You don’t learn, do you?

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too."

+1
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

i just got through your wife #1 story and have to stop reading.
    Vomit inducing.

I’ll read the remainder of your path this evening.
    I expect things to get nastier.
    Flak on every Turn. So thick you could walk on it.

But F~~~.
    F~~~, F~~~, F~~~.
    Five times.
    What a Tool.
    You Dumb Motherf~~~er indeed.
    As if there was nothing else to life… like you said.

I am glad you somehow managed to snap out of that s~~~.
    Welcome, Man, Welcome.
    happy to have you here at last.

‘Chad and Beta, Chad & Beta. Go together like salad and feta. This I tell you brother. Pumpkin can’t have one without the other.’ - Sky-O 2018

G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

Well that was not as scary as i feared.
    Thanks for sharing!

Stay away from them unless you are in complete control of the situation. on a legal level.

‘Chad and Beta, Chad & Beta. Go together like salad and feta. This I tell you brother. Pumpkin can’t have one without the other.’ - Sky-O 2018

Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Ouch

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    Screamin1
    Screamin1
    Participant

Some good 2×4 action to the head. I know I made poor choices. Fortunately you are never too old to change. No excuses…moving forward.

Yes, I am dating. I still enjoy pussy. But not gonna get legally attached to any pussy. I have FINALLY learned my lesson.

+1
    G-Mow
    g-mow
    Participant

there are many more lessons to come… make no mistake. the journey has just begun. The ride is not over just because you do not get married…

+1
    Meister
    Meister
    Participant

Yes, I am dating. I still enjoy pussy. But not gonna get legally attached to any pussy.

Lol!!
    Good luck with that.

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too."

+1
    Shimsh
    Shimsh
    Participant

WOW, let me tell you, there have been many men who would lose the will to live after the s~~~ you have been through, welcome.

Fuck E'm

+1

Man…only in your forties, and 5 times in the breach.

F~~~.

This might be mgtow record.

Welcome dude.

The answer, is no.

+3
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

Damn son, you really need to slow down! Sent the boy to school to get an education and f-cks the teacher!
    Some of us learn by example, some of us learned by stupid mistakes. It took me an engagement in the military and two marriages to figure it out. It’s like beating yourself in the head with a mallet, it feels SOO good when you stop!

+1
    Screamin1
    Screamin1
    Participant

Sparky – I have slowed to a complete stop. I will NEVER marry again. If I ever consider it again I need to go to a car dealership, buy a car, and give it to a woman I hate. In five divorces I have lost a total of 4 cars, 1 horse, and thousands of dollars. I will pass on that. I tell my boys to never marry. Marriage is such a horrible deal. It might make FINANCIAL sense if you marry a woman that has a huge income and continues to work. Otherwise you are always f~~~ed financially. I am enjoying spending my money on me. Mid-40s is a great time to buy cool man toys.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 84 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.