Dysphoria

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Dysphoria

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I feel it creeping into me
    That seeping soothing liquid ecstasy

Moving in a intranasal haze
    Deep within a Haemoglobin maze

Miosis gave me away
    That look of bliss I miss
    In the crook of my arm
    Everyday

Opioid
    You were the high I couldn’t deny
    I couldn’t avoid

The dragon I taste
    In haste
    Find a vein
    In an alley where I lain

Covered in bile and yesterdays news
    Be a while before I find my muse

It’s taken a hold
    The cold of the shiver

Sweat out Prion
    Beset the beleaguer
    Begone with this fever

Hexapods are scratching the skin
    Burrowing within

Trying to reach the cortex
    Attempting to dissect

But I’m pseudocoma

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You wanna feel psuedoCOMA? You wanna Relax and slide into bliss ecstasy and slumber?

Run a 10K and eat two big greasy Cheeseburgers, then lay down in bed and flip on some SFIA. You will be in a DEEP fuc.king trance LOL. Feeling NO PAIN lol. Damn drug addicts just need normal exercise and 8 hours flat.

You can't sell a man on what he learned to live without.

+2
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

+2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”375″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4T5nvBuH8Q4?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

I tell you what Bruv, I’ve never had some much love as I had with that little brown dove. It was like unrequited love from above!

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You wanna feel psuedoCOMA? You wanna Relax and slide into bliss ecstasy and slumber?
    Run a 10K and eat two big greasy Cheeseburgers, then lay down in bed and flip on some SFIA. You will be in a DEEP fuc.king trance LOL. Feeling NO PAIN lol. Damn drug addicts just need normal exercise and 8 hours flat.
    <iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLIIOUpOge0Lu97HzMt_BJu36UMaItB1cm” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLIIOUpOge0Lu97HzMt_BJu36UMaItB1cm” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”” allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture”></iframe>

My mind finks bomb like.
    Yeah, drugs for the good!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.