Emma Watson "Self Partnered"

Topic by Won'tGetFooledAgain

Won'tGetFooledAgain

Home Forums MGTOW Central Emma Watson "Self Partnered"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 34 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Max Power  Max Power 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

So apparently Emma Watson is 30, single and very happy. When she says single I assume she means she is riding the Alpha carousel hard. Lets be honest, she is a pretty, rich, Hollywood star she could have pretty much had her pick of husbands at any point.

But like all women she wants to ride the carousel hard until the ride has come to a complete stop and expects there will be a long line of eligible men who want to marry her and have children with her as her fertility falls off a cliff.

She is no different to all women, she will be asking where all the good men went in a similar story in 1o years time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7649951/Im-self-partnered-Emma-Watson-coins-new-phrase-shes-happy-single.html

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+8
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

‘Self-partnered’ is just another way of saying ‘marrying themselves’.

Another super-narcissist crazy who has now elevated herself to the status of a god. No-one could ever be good enough – except herself.

+6
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

She’s average. I thought Watson was *really* hot about ten years ago. You have to put her through the Hollyweird makeup filter and then factor in that she’s PROBABLY snuffled-Weinstein’s-uppagus.

Give her 2-3 years and she’s going to start crying about how men are even more sexist and misogynist than they were because they’ll stop calling her back.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+7
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

Watson looks like a skinny tranny. Add a bit of hatred for men and you have Emma, literally no one is good enough for me, Watson.

h

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I always thought she was pretty… but with pretty comes crazy. So, have fun being single. You’re not made for it, so it won’t be fun for you, Emma.

+6
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

I thought Watson was *really* hot about ten years ago.

That was before she went full SJW.

You look at people before and after going SJW, such as those before the enter SJW colleges and after, the appearances and attitudes are the difference of day and night.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

meh.
    It’s not like she will actually lose anything when she divorces herself because she realized her partner is a crazy biatch who cant be happy.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Its a perfect match. No one else could love her enough or let her be as selfish as she “needs” to be except herself. You go girl!

I love her telling people about her worries turning 30. Oh how could it be so hard for little princess to be loaded enough to never work again and have a queue of willing beta cucks waiting for her to bless them with her distain? Oh but it is she is turning 30 you know.

I am pleased to say that I always thought she was a hatchet faced harpie. Her animated eyes were and still are her best feature but they could never hide the resting bitch face they were lodged in. If only a c~~~y and handsome but poor chad could sweep her off her feet and divorce rape her a few years later. But I can’t see it happening. She is too self absorbed to fall love I think.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Guess all the millions can’t buy a man.
    The magic of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger is past, Only men who see the money think of her as cute. Oh and this short hair butch look in no way helps. The only thing she has going for her besides the millions is a not to bad pair of legs.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Rename them Sybil.

+2
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

‘Self-partnered’ is just another way of saying ‘marrying themselves’.

Or unpartnerable either way she’ll be alone for a long time.

Feminism isn't about equality with men, it's about leverage over men.

+1
    Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

I found her to be a nag during the harry potter series and at best i can’t really jeek off on a nude pic. Too condescending. A trans person pair og t~~~ that was sent to my dm is more fap then emma

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

+1
    Coolthingy450
    coolthingy450
    Participant

I can’t tell if she haa has a 1000 c~~~ eye stare but it looks like she starting to crack

Actions have consequences and consequences have prices. Cause and effect at work.

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Important to note in the gynocentric society.

Women stating they are going single are applauded.

Men stating they are going single are demonized and shamed.

The gynosociety provides yet more evidence this is true.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Definitely a woman who seems to be in love with herself.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Definitely a woman who seems to be in love with herself.

That’s the definition of every modern woman alive.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

At least, she’s saving some Man from Another Divorce….

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Modern women are not getting married to men because modern women are already married to their smartphones, and the smartphones are the ones doing the thinking in those relationships.

+3
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

I’d rather hang with Voldemort. It would be far safer than being near She Who Must Not Be Blamed… (Shamed? Defamed? Tamed?)…

+2
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Participant

Gotta love some of the UK wit in the comments.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.