Emma Watson "Self Partnered"

Topic by Won'tGetFooledAgain

Won'tGetFooledAgain

Home Forums MGTOW Central Emma Watson "Self Partnered"

Tagged: 

This topic contains 34 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by Max Power  Max Power 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

Another women who thinks she’s morally superior to the rest of the world.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

At least, she’s saving some Man from Another Divorce….

For now. Nothing prevents her from “changing her mind”. And you know ultimately she will, and gynomedia will run the “amazing and powerful” story behind that craptacular event.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

amazing and powerful”

Current vernacular is “stunning and brave,” sir. How dare you belittle her lived experience on the carousel?

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+3
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

As with all females, she doesn’t know what she is and what she desires.

She’ll be changing her name soon to, “Emma Wants A Son”……trust me, I know the sort.

+1
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

As with all females, she doesn’t know what she is and what she desires.
    She’ll be changing her name soon to, “Emma Wants A Son”……trust me, I know the sort.

I predict she will go the Angelina Jolie route and adopt some african kids.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

+2
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

And that pyscho b!tch was once some guy’s NAWALT Unicorn.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +2
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

As with all females, she doesn’t know what she is and what she desires.She’ll be changing her name soon to, “Emma Wants A Son”……trust me, I know the sort.

Just what the UK needs, some more brown folk.

+6
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

She’ll be changing her name soon to, “Emma Wants A Son”

“Emma Wants a Son who she will raise as a daughter”

FTFY

I predict she will go the Angelina Jolie route

See above…

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

She’ll be changing her name soon to, “Emma Wants A Son”

“Emma Wants a Son who she will raise as a daughter”
    FTFY

I predict she will go the Angelina Jolie route

See above…

Yes, get them while they’re cerebellum is still moist.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Probably – she’ll do whatever gets her the maximum publicity.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I think she is just about to wake up to the realisation that the kind of men that she just might condescend to marry if they were very grovelly,(wealthy popular alhpa males who are leaders in their field and who claim to espouse liberal values) will date her so they can tell their mates they “shagged that bird out of Harry Potter” However they will not put up with her self centred s~~~ for long. She is very poor wife material.

Options will be:
    1. Settle for less than she actually wanted in a man and get a simpering cuck who is loaded but is still a simpering cuck, have a couple of kids with him and bin him swiftly
    2. “Co parent” with a wealthy Alpha who could not put up with her s~~~ but is prepared to father a child with her because she is as wealthy as he is and she has a lot of contacts to offer their child
    3. Donor sperm
    4. Discover she is a lezzer
    5. Adopt the third world -preferably gender benders from the third world with disabilities for extra liberal points

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I think she is just about to wake up to the realisation that the kind of men that she just might condescend to marry if they were very grovelly,(wealthy popular alhpa males who are leaders in their field and who claim to espouse liberal values) will date her so they can tell their mates they “shagged that bird out of Harry Potter” However they will not put up with her self centred s~~~ for long. She is very poor wife material.
    Options will be:1. Settle for less than she actually wanted in a man and get a simpering cuck who is loaded but is still a simpering cuck, have a couple of kids with him and bin him swiftly2. “Co parent” with a wealthy Alpha who could not put up with her s~~~ but is prepared to father a child with her because she is as wealthy as he is and she has a lot of contacts to offer their child3. Donor sperm4. Discover she is a lezzer5. Adopt the third world -preferably gender benders from the third world with disabilities for extra liberal points

Ha!
    Microcosms in an abstract banality.

+2
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Prefer Peace to Piece
    Participant

“Self Partnered”? Wow. Men are no competition to a woman’s cellphone.

+3
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Hopefully she ends up like Charlize Theron and be 12 years single (and counting), post-wall and not in the position to ruin some poor bastard’s life.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.