Even tigers Go MGTOW

Topic by Eyeswideopen

Eyeswideopen

Home Forums MGTOW Central Even tigers Go MGTOW

This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by SESQUI ano est  SESQUI ano est 4 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

Faced with extinction, a tiger would rather opt out in the only way it knows how, then put up with her crap.
    Apparently this tiger killed its mate, on the first meeting, rather be subjected to the crap that the female tiger was ultimately going to inflict on him. I guess AFTALT ( All female tigers are like that).

Also, the female tiger was 1O year old versus his 7; I guess he proved that even tigers have a Wall.

While I don’t condone violence against any species (be it human or animal), this was the first thought that popped in the old brain pan.

https://abc11.com/pets-animals/tiger-kills-potential-mate-on-first-encounter/5131369/

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

+6
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

TGTOW.

Someone doesn’t have to share half his food with anyone anymore. I guess it’s instinctual. If it’s too old to f~~~ then just kill it. Wise deed from a tiger.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Be gone THOT!

#boycottgillette

+2
    L. Euler
    L. Euler
    Participant

Excellent move by the tiger!!!

L. Euler

“TGTOW” advocate

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Post wall is no use. Cats are fundamentally selfish, so they just do what makes most sense to them. Women should be more grateful that men are unselfish.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

The male probably opted out of captivity, not female tigers.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

The male probably opted out of captivity, not female tigers.

A man in a cage is just a man in a cage. His will and love of freedom can only be broken by a woman. A man (or tiger) going his own way will not suffer this indignity.

I would rather spend the rest of my life in solitary confinement than even a week where I am responsible to a woman.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+6
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Tigers are wild animals and choose their own mates. It’s stupid of them to think they could just dictate who the tigers mate with. How would any of us like it if someone tried to force a female on us? I would not like it at all.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+4
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

would any of us like it if someone tried to force a female on us?

They ARE trying, and it’s going very well on Wall Street.

Cupcakes are Cold. MGTOW is Absolute Zero.
    “Let us wait a little; when your enemy is executing a false movement, never interrupt him” –Napoleon Bonaparte, 1805

+3
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

That tiger was like,”Dammit!! Here I am already locked up in a damn cage when I didn’t do anything and now you’re trying to force this bitch on me? RAWR BITCH, RAWR!!

They seemed to have forgotten a very important rule of life: A tiger with nothing to lose has nothing to fear.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+1
    SESQUI ano est
    SESQUI ano est
    Participant

Faced with extinction, a tiger would rather opt out in the only way it knows how, then put up with her crap.

There is a lesson here. Bwahahaha!

Everyday above ground is a good one. Everyday above ground while single...better still.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.