Example: Why the dating game isn't worth it

Topic by Handsome Vic

Handsome Vic

Home Forums Relations~~~s Example: Why the dating game isn't worth it

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Adam  Adam 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

Credit to Better Bachelor for this great video.
    Here’s a statement on modern society, summed up in a short clip from “The Bachelorette”:

– Man calmly asserts his self respect
    – Woman escalates, gets physical
    – Bystanders rush in to white knight – no questions asked
    – Sobbing, tears, woman plays the victim card
    – MAN WALKS AWAY AND BECOMES THE REAL WINNER OF THE GAME

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

This is one of a million reasons why I refuse to date or marry; women are impossible to deal with. When they do something bad, suddenly you as the man are the bad guy and she’s the victim when you don’t deal with her line of s~~~! Women, can’t live with them; better off without them!

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+6
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

My marriage/divorce was the same way. I calmly maintained my self-respect. I didn’t go out of my way for it, but when crossed I stood up for myself. Guess what? She escalated, got physically violent to the point of hitting me in front of guests and draining as much of my blood as she could through the courts, which was the most violent thing of all. Her father died and left an inheritance to her, between that and divorce award she easily quadrupled her net worth. My guess is she learned that men are like vitamin packs to be burst open. A dead man equals money. Except that I’m not dead. Did I win, or did she? …

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

The really good women/liars can do that without all the emotion and tears,and EVERYONE really does believe HER.
    DISGUSTING!

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Bystanders rush in to white knight – no questions asked

I found this to be the most humorous part of the clip … watching these Chads and Tryones white knight and grovel at the feet of this 40-year-old used up arrogant THOT.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Simps like that are just another reason why I will not grieve when civilization is destroyed in a nuclear war or by an EMP pulse.

They are nothing more than sub-human automatons. I don’t grieve for automatons.

They are less sentient than a 1980’s Battlestar Galactica cylon centurion, and less cool because at least centurions had shiny armor and a glowing red light that went back and forth across their foreheads.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Did I win, or did she? …

In the long term, you win. You will accumulate, she will dissipate.

+5

Anonymous

I bet you she has had fantasy after fantasy about that guy after her little drama with him.

How funny, “I never ever thought I would have to say to a man that I would not want him to be the father of my children!” Poor lady, you are 40 years old, and even if your eggs have been frozen, your womb still aged and is in a similar state to that of Detroit. The chances of you having more than one healthy child are slim already. You should be counting your lucky stars there is a TV show to gather simps stupid enough to chase your used and abused loose vagina.

It is her attitude and over inflated value of herself that kills me. If she wasn’t such a bitch, then I couldnt give a f~~~ and would wish her the best.

Is it me, or do all the simps that defended her without knowing what the f~~~ happened look like the type that would hit it and quit it but not babysit it? They all looked like they were acting in front of her to get into her loose vagina before dumping her for younger and better looking woman.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

It is her attitude and over inflated value of herself that kills me. If she wasn’t such a bitch, then I couldnt give a f~~~ and would wish her the best.

2 statements here….
    #1- Why Duke, she’s now almost 40 yrs old and been saving her eggs for that ONE special guy. Shethinks she has a right to her Hypergamy, and any male would be “lucky” to have her….. LOL

#2- AWALT. seriously, I seen the “transformation” with my own eyes!! Happened quick like Pumpkin to crazy schyzoid B*tch in a nanosecond. I posted about it here before.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

#2- AWALT. seriously, I seen the “transformation” with my own eyes!! Happened quick like Pumpkin to crazy schyzoid B*tch in a nanosecond. I posted about it here before.

Looks are just that, looks.

Women are natural actors, natural at playing different roles. Which can include pretending to be a nice person, and pretending to love you. And even when they temporarily feel something for you, it is usually just ‘gina tingles.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Buller100
    Buller100
    Participant

The really good women/liars can do that without all the emotion and tears,and EVERYONE really does believe HER. DISGUSTING!

to
    A pal of mine whose marriage ended , she found another guy and left but tried hide the guy from her family he found out about the guy but never told her , as he knew he would have leverage re settlement.

She agreed to a payout 60% lower than she was entitled by law fast as she wanted it done , it was all processed when complete he told her parents he knew from day one , she started crying and his ex father in law said “You did well out of this ”

That was it , they don’t always win my pal says its his proudest moment.

But she was lying to her family trying to appear good.

+2
    Adam
    Adam
    Participant

This is one of a million reasons why I refuse to date or marry; women are impossible to deal with. When they do something bad, suddenly you as the man are the bad guy and she’s the victim when you don’t deal with her line of s~~~! Women, can’t live with them; better off without them!

I f~~~ing agree! Amen! In my experience with women, they are able to turn the conversation in such a way that you look and feel like a predator and them like a victim. There are a few nurses that I f~~~ at the hospital and some of them want to have a more regular thing with me. I allowed it with one and after a month she turned into an obsessive bunny boiler when I didn’t show an interest in anything longer than a f~~~. She wanted to be with me for my status as a doctor and whatever she could get out of it, so I ended that one. It’s easy to get trapped with sex. I am just glad I met you all on here to safe me the costs in the divorce and child/spouse support.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.