Explanation of Women

Topic by Intervex

Intervex

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Explanation of Women

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by ModR8  ModR8 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

Hello fellow MGTOWs I became a MGTOW since late June 2017 and i finally realized the true nature I can’t believe the blue pill world I was living in Since then i have hated women to a very extreme point and I got this idea of writing this piece of writing that basically explains women and tells you the truth about them I have been working on it and would like the advice of my fellow MGTOWs on it please take the time to read it and please give me advice on how it can be improved
    you can read it here: https://0paste.com/15136
    Thank you very much

Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them.

+2
    Bigvern
    Bigvern
    Participant

Since then i have hated women to a very extreme point and I got this idea of writing this piece of writing that basically explains women and tells you the truth about them I have been working on it and would like the advice of my fellow MGTOWs on it please take the time to read it and please give me advice on how it can be improved
    Thank you very much

Well the article looked OK, but who are you brother??

"What made you think, there'd be a livin' in sheep?, Eat, Work, Eat Work and Sleep" - Mark Knopfler.

+2
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

Yes i know i am very inactive on the forums here but i am just another man that goes his own way but I read a lot of the posted things on the forums and I like it

+2
    NomadicExpat
    NomadicExpat
    Participant

Hello fellow MGTOWs I became a MGTOW since late June 2017 and i finally realized the true nature I can’t believe the blue pill world I was living in Since then i have hated women to a very extreme point and I got this idea of writing this piece of writing that basically explains women and tells you the truth about them I have been working on it and would like the advice of my fellow MGTOWs on it please take the time to read it and please give me advice on how it can be improved
    Thank you very much

Holy Wall-of-Text, Batman!!

Get some spacing in there bro, along with indentation. As soon as I opened it and saw that eyesore I just closed it.

Also, punctuation and periods are your friend. Your message was one giant run-on sentence.

A huge block of words doesn’t do well in this day and age of short attention spans… makes me go TL/DR.

Don’t mean to sound like a dick, but it’s at least real constructive criticism. Once fixed I’ll try again and actually read the content.

+2

Anonymous

Read the content. But right now, I think the most important thing is give us an intro & how you were able to draw such conclusions.
    Simply put, who are you?

+3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

please give me advice on how it can be improved

OK will take at face value . . . .

This book will explain women

You’re writing a book on explaining women?
    It’s gonna be MUCH shorter than you think.

They aren’t that complicated to figure out.
    In time you;’ll learn what I mean.

You want to publish a book on “explaining women”??
    Just use 500 blank pages. That’s not even a joke.

But more seriously, the main criticism I have is your blanket statements. You can’t just make them. You have to ILLUSTRATE them.

• “They are incapable of feeling remorse for all that they do”.

You can’t just say it like that. You have to SHOW it. Use examples. Direct references. Back it up. Create a specific context, or the statement has little meaning and can be too easily discarded.

Before you even explained it, you’re already on to another one:

“They can’t feel emotion yet they can fake it”.

Again, it’s not enough to just say that. I would elaborate and say something like “women are more likely than men to make emotionally-based decisions…. where as men are less governed by that and understand emotionally-based decisions are a bad idea.” . . and then give specifics to make your point. Even if it’s wrong. Leaving specifics out is like not saying anything at all.

Is simply untrue to say “women can’t feel emotion”. So you need to elaborate what you mean. And then show it. Prove it. And back it up.

Something like that. But I won’t write your material for you. In fact, it reads like you copied and pasted bullet points, but you didn’t show any of them in any kind of specific context. There are a million different ways to say the same thing.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +3
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

Since then i have hated women to a very extreme point

No you haven’t.

Its silly, unrealistic and impossible to “hate women” as an entire sex to an extreme . . . . just like it’s silly, unrealistic and impossible to love them all to an extreme.

Think about it.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +6
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Hello fellow MGTOWs I became a MGTOW since late June 2017…

Welcome. Everyone is new once.

Since then i have hated women…

Stop right there. You’re new to all this so you most likely haven’t realized this yet: MGTOW is not about hating women.

Understand? This is not some Elliot Rodger fan club. MGTOW is not about women.

MGTOW is about you, improving yourself, living for yourself, making yourself your priority.

…. I got this idea of writing this piece of writing that basically explains women and tells you the truth about them.

While youthful exuberance is fine, the idea that someone who has been a MGTOW for two months can “explain” the truth about women is pushing things.

I have been working on it and would like the advice of my fellow MGTOWs on it please take the time to read it and please give me advice on how it can be improved.

It’s garbage. The composition is godawful, your “ideas” are scattered throughout the text, your verb tenses are wrong in some places, you ramble on without focus jumping from one topic to the next. Quite frankly it reads exactly like what a feminist would think a MGTOW would write: a barely coherent stream of consciousness screed full of hate and vitriol.

You can barely compose a sentence, as your posts here amply indicate. You need to work on sentences before you attempt essays. Strunk & White can be found for free on-line. Find it, read it, and begin to apply it. Free guides to essay writing can be found too.

If you really want to write, make the effort to write well. Otherwise you’re just jerking off.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    Ghost
    ghost
    Participant

Anonymous

I didn’t fully realize what a son of a bitch you are, Bill.
    Your critique is somewhat harsh,but right on for the most part.
    I felt it was more important to ask for an intro. See where he’s coming from.
    I am total agreement about not hating or resenting women & very much into enjoying life as an unencumbered free man.
    I think this kid is off on the wrong foot.
    Keep up the good work Old Man. Its fun reading them.
    MGTOW

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I felt it was more important to ask for an intro.

You’re right, Johnny. We need an introduction from Intervex. We don’t know, for example, what filled him with such rage. We don’t even know if he’s a native English speaker.

Your critique is somewhat harsh,but right on for the most part.

He wanted a critique and, because he is a man, he’s worthy of an honest one. His book or essay or whatever it is meant to be is garbage. It’s something he apparently typed up in the heat of the moment and then never revised, edited, or reviewed. It’s embarrassing because he could do better.

Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+1

Anonymous

Your right Bill. He may have been experiencing a lot of rage. He needs some time among MGTOW men.
    You are welcome here Interview. Relax & enjoy your new journey.
    MGTOW is the future & the future is NOW

+1

Anonymous

Just use 500 blank pages. That’s not even a joke.

Dude I LOVE The Oatmeals cliff notes on Twilight. I especially like the video you post.

Err, Lego Brick. F~~~ing brilliant.
    Thx for reminding me.

+2
    Shaunoz
    shaunoz
    Participant

Hmmm…. smells fishy to me.

Since then i have hated women

The opposite to “love” is not “hate”. It is “apathy”.
    You are still on the emotional spectrum. Forget about women, forget about “hate”. Just move on, and “go your own way”.

Personally I think you are a fake. I think you are a woman pretending to be a MGTOW man.

+1
    Steven D. Timm
    Steven D. Timm
    Participant

Welcome, Intervex!

I took a look at your post and I do agree with what you said about women. I hope you will take the time to explore MGTOW and feel free to contact fellow MGTOW’S on here if you have any questions.

Welcome, brother! I can understand how you feel about women. Feel free to explore, post and further inquire about MGTOW.

Take care, Intervex and keep us all in the loop!

+1
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

I’m gonna need to see a detailed intro from you, Intervex.

You put out the most suspicious vibe possible.

First you built some sort of interlinking server that you want MGTOW to implement that is easily compromised.
    Then you have some ridiculously hate-spewed, unsupported diatribe that attempts to make MGTOW seem like the he-man woman-haters club.
    I call Albacore.

+1
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

I appreciate all of your replies and constructive criticism. I personally hate writing and am a really bad writer but I was so angry at the time I guess it was the only way to let out the rage. I do hate all women that will never change and I thought MGTOW was the place for me I guess I just understood MGTOW wrong maybe MGTOW is not the place for hating women I probably belong somewhere else as for the suspicions people have about me I am a man who happens to hate women and people who wanted intros can simply post a list of questions they want me to answer and I’ll happily answer them

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I personally hate writing and am a really bad writer…

That’s apparent.

… but I was so angry at the time…

That’s apparent too.

… I guess it was the only way to let out the rage.

Keeping a journal is a good idea. Sharing what you write? Not so much.

I do hate all women that will never change…

Then MGTOW isn’t for you. MGTOW is about personal growth and improvement, not about polishing your hate.

… and I thought MGTOW was the place for me I guess I just understood MGTOW wrong maybe…

There’s no “maybe” about it. You completely misunderstand MGTOW. Can you understand that?

… I probably belong somewhere else…

There’s “probably” at work here either. You do belong somewhere else.

… the suspicions people have about me…

Those suspicions are well founded. First, was your incredibly bad idea regarding a MGTOW Discord server. Next was the sub-literate screed you so kindly shared. Finally, there’s your refusal to explain even the slightest bit about yourself.

No one is going to list any questions because you won’t be here to answer them, right? Do you understand that?

+2
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

@oldbill I am actually going to answer them. You have my word

+2
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I am actually going to answer them. You have my word

I don’t want your word. I want you to leave.

You confused hate with MGTOW and you admit preferring hate to MGTOW. Your Discord server idea was not only dangerous but revealed you knew nothing about cyber security, your “writing” didn’t even rise to the level of a rant and now you refuse to explain yourself on even a minimal level.

This is not the place for you. You suspect that as much yourself.

You need to leave.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.