Explanation of Women

Topic by Intervex

Intervex

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Explanation of Women

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by ModR8  ModR8 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I go along with the leave idea. This does not seem to be a good fit for you. Try elsewhere

+1
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

It does not seem like i can delete an account on mgtow.com so I’ll just stay in but you just wont see me anymore

Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them.

+2

Anonymous

@oldbill You are brutally honest and literally not giving a F~~k about anyone!
    No more political correctness.
    “Enough with the niceness” as Trump said.

@intervex If you hate women; this is definitely not your place man.

MGTOW is not the inverse of feminism. We don’t hate women, we avoid them. We stay away from them. We are more focused on ourselves. We don’t follow the herd. We don’t care what society thinks. We improvise ourselves. We encourage each other. We put our goals and ambitions above everything else.

The society is asking men to sacrifice men’s life, energy, money, time, intelligence all for nothing in return from women. Red-pill gives you wisdom and MGTOW gives you freedom. The choice is yours. There are no rules, no regulations. Many MGTOWs still bang women but never let their guards down. Some are living monk-mode. The only person we really care about is ourselves. (You can call us narcissists and still nobody cares!)

We don’t give a s~~t about women. Shaming, blaming, bitching, whining, complaining, arguing; nothing works on us. We know these are just weapons of mass deception. That’s why we avoid them. We see women as manipulators. Still, its not hating. It’s called NOT GIVING A F~~K about them.

You might have seen some ‘red-pill rage’ and made a conclusion that MGTOW is a women haters club. I feel sorry for you @intervex. Clearly you dong belong here.

+1
    Intervex
    Intervex
    Participant

Thanks for clarifying @Blood_King I don’t belong here

Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them.

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

“Women do not love men. Women love what men can do for them”

I think that is rather dead on if you ask me.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    ModR8
    ModR8
    Participant

MGTOW is about you, improving yourself, living for yourself, making yourself your priority.

That part I figured out over the weekend. Either you or Gnostic said that I was defining myself by my relationships with women, which comes at the expense of defining myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.