Facebook sucks.

Topic by Astro

Astro

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Facebook sucks.

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Astro
    Astro
    Participant

I have been with Facebook for more than ten years. It has slowly become more political and restrictive on what can be said. Since Facebook involves conversations with friends, I see this as a infringement of my 1st Amendment right to free speech and I have had enough. I wish to leave Facebook and when I do, it will be with the nastiest, most politically incorrect posting I can think of. It will start with calling Mark Zuckerberg a worthless queef and continue with every slander I can think of, stuff I don’t even agree with.

I have heard alternatives to Facebook and it would be nice to find a large one where I might see people I know. I’m not computer savvy and I don’t mind a good, respectful debate. I could even deal with SOME advertisements but Facebook has gone to the point where I can’t enjoy anything (YouTube is not far behind but at least one can pay to not watch them). Do any of you have a suggestion that comes close to my requests? Which one do you like most and which one would a MGTOW feel at home with?

+4
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

“Facebook sucks”

Is that a new womens group on facebook? 🙂

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Even now, it still amazes me that people don’t read the small print. Everything you post is owned by Zuckbook.

All that juicy personal information. And as for those pictures, well …

+3
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

Don’t bother with the dramatic exit on FB.
    It’s passe.

Just maybe let others know, before you go, if you are going to Parler, MeWe, Gab, Ruqqus, etc.
    Maybe consider other social media alternatives like, Bitchute, Flote, Rumble and LBRY.

+5
    EG
    EG
    Participant

This site was my Facebook alternative when I gave up Facebook.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+5
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Facebook is nothing more than cookie heaven on steroids.
    Every time you click a “radio button” on FB you get “cookies”. Since you give them permission to access your data as a requirement of being on FB; you automatically give them a back-door into your computer.
    Same with Google
    Same with Apple
    Same with Microsoft
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Flickr
    etc,….etc,…etc.
    What do they do with the info they glean from your past searches, web-site visits, etc. ??
    DATA!
    that has value, as they sell this “Data” to others who will try to influence you to buy their product(s)
    It’s just not worth surrendering your privacy to tell the world what you just had for lunch. (SMH)

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+7
    Gerald
    Gerald
    Participant

Facebook is a private enterprise.

It is not a public space with freedom of speech.

Good luck.

No longer can we walk away, we must run. Remove the motive power.

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Do any of you have a suggestion that comes close to my requests? Which one do you like most and which one would a MGTOW feel at home with?

After the recent election, I hear conservatives are moving to Parler because they’re sick of not having a voice on Facebook and Twitter. Parler gives its users the ability to speak their minds. There IS freedom of speech there. It’s very popular with conservatives. As far as video sites go, I still go to YouTube, but if you want to watch politics or current events, then go to Bitchute.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When a civil war breaks out, I hope Mark Zuckerberg & his wife & Sindar Pinchai & Jack Dorsey are publicly burned alive or vivisected.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Handsome Vic
    Handsome Vic
    Participant

I’ve never been on Facebook. I never saw the appeal of posting details of my private life on the internet for all to see, and for a corporation to own rights to my information, photos etc.

My ex-GF was on it. From what I saw, Facebook is for bragging (showing off how great your life is) and for virtue-signalling and sharing dumb memes.

I don’t have 1000 “friends”, but I have real friends that I remain in touch with all the time.
    I don’t want any “followers”, and I follow nobody.

I'm going my own way. Maybe I'll see you there.

+6
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

Zuk and FB are tied up in the middle of the election fraud.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

A pity.
    I’d rather have him tied up in the middle of my basement, on a table next to my dremel, cordless drill, pliers and belt sander.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3
    Bstoff
    bstoff
    Participant

A pity.I’d rather have him tied up in the middle of my basement, on a table next to my dremel, cordless drill, pliers and belt sander.

You got a “home project” you need his help with?
    😉

+2
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

If Facebook could successfully get members while Myspace was popular, then imagine if some savvy computer programmers promoted an alternative to Facebook. If I was such a savvy programmer, I’d create a social media site that allows opinions of both liberals and conservatives. Banning members for harassment is understandable, but banning someone because (s)he has an opinion about a news event or a political candidate? Hell no.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

If Facebook could successfully get members while Myspace was popular, then imagine if some savvy computer programmers promoted an alternative to Facebook. If I was such a savvy programmer, I’d create a social media site that allows opinions of both liberals and conservatives. Banning members for harassment is understandable, but banning someone because (s)he has an opinion about a news event or a political candidate? Hell no.

I hear Parler is popular with conservatives because it allows freedom of speech. I hope it becomes successful, because I want Facebook and Twitter to end.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.