Family Farts (Nutty Professor)

Topic by ResidentEvil7

ResidentEvil7

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Family Farts (Nutty Professor)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ResidentEvil7  ResidentEvil7 18 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

My dad and I can’t get enough of the dinner scene from The Nutty Professor.

That last fart sounded kind of wet and juicy.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I will never forget a kid in high school. He had the most potent farts we and the teacher had to walk out the class room .

Hey res check out an old movie called KING FRAT .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Disgusted Smell GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It’s not as funny anymore. It’s almost weird to watch now all these years. Weird you remember movies.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Wasabi peas make for some potent gas.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Blade
    blade
    Participant

It’s not as funny anymore. It’s almost weird to watch now all these years. Weird you remember movies.

was like the cable guy at 10 .No one home in a big home

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Farts are funny. Women think it’s gross. Whenever I got one on deck, instead of letting it out, I SHOOT IT OUT, which is sometimes a mistake, because it’s not always a fart that comes out.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.