Farewell to the Fake Family "Holidays"

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Farewell to the Fake Family "Holidays"

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Maverick  Maverick 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    +17
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It has been so f~~~in NICE to just NOT PARTICIPATE in any of those Fake “family” get togethers over the holidays.

I haven’t seen any of my family in years and have also been able to cut any contact with any of the future Ex-Wife’s family.

No f~~~ing stupid small talk about how they’re doing, or what their adult parasitical kids are doing (and how proud they of em) PUKE, or bulls~~~ about this ones job or that ones vacation, or the other ones new c~~~ that she’s presently servicing. I REALLY HAVE NO F~~~S TO GIVE FOR ANY OF THEM, and I KNOW the FEELINGS ARE RETURNED. So, WHY play this stupid “Holiday Game”?

No FAKE hugs and kisses from these strangers that for some reason pretend to be oh so loving for a couple/few days a year.

I get a kick out of it when your average dumb HO thinks that “family” is oh just so important, but then will quickly talk s~~~ about them behind their back and pretty much ignore their existence until NEXT November. TYPICAL FEMALE “LOVE”….

I TRULY ENJOY NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THAT.

I ALWAYS FELT RELIEVED WHEN IT WAS OVER. NOW, I look forward to these holidays as a peaceful DAY OFF from ALL THAT!!!!

Life sure is GOOD when you have LESS of all that “family” time.

My “adult” child mentioned something about having the “holidays” at her place next year, and she was “shocked” when I told her to have fun as I have no interest in ever attending any of that crap ever again. I told her that it was nothing personal, but I have just had ENOUGH. In fact, WAY TOO MUCH.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+9
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Went to my bros house on Christmas Eve. Met his new gf. She’s post wall and slightly obese. He’s most likely her retirement plan. She has money of her own but most likely stole it in a divorce. I passed the time by playing video games with his adult son and friend. All in all it wasn’t that bad. I’ve said in many posts before that I don’t think my brother will ever learn. He always has to have a woman around. I keep thinking he’s going to learn but it never happens. He openly told me he envies me for being monk. IN FRONT OF HIS NEW GF!! She thought it was a joke at first. Her reaction was funny. All she could say was “no s~~~”?? I just nodded and continued to play video games.

At the end of the night she wanted to give me her ” friends ” cell phone number. I declined and said good bye to everyone. It was a nice drive home. ALONE!!!

+5
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Woman are like sharks .

Press play to read . Relaxing music

There lives are all hectic as f~~~ . They try and draw you in to it . Its lockdown time . C~~~s everywhere too .

We are waiting for some shark attacks too . Eco system is f~~~ed . It becomes like amity here for the next few weeks as arseholes chum the f~~~ out of the water turning it red on the reef . The big local tiger he should be around . F~~~ ten years ago i seen a great white in a creek . One spot tourists are so dumb but it is like a known secret . C~~~s swim a couple of hundred meters from a big hole . I put my nephew on to it once . Always get hammer heads there .

Oh then it doesn’t f~~~in stop there . When holidays zre over we move into LANDWHALE season . Its f~~~in hilarious to watch after a pipe . They march the beach in all the latest gear trying to burn of those xmas pounds with there new years commitment to turn into a new woman . F~~~in expensive joggers like wtf . Even have those star trek land whale wrist communication telling the landwhale whats internally going on because she is to dumb to realise that she is a fat c~~~ . Mmm arm band simple read out . Skinny medium fat extra fat c~~~ . Simple . Alot of them drag there manginas along to look after the kids after a hot days work in the sun . F~~~ no who would want to live like that . The fat c~~~s that truly loose pounds you know there out of there on a c~~~ hunt .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

hell yea man. Happy New Year. NOW BACK TO BUSINESS!

secure the happiness (as the drill instructor used to tell me)

secure the artificial joy and faux sentimental crap

Near my house, they do Horse Carriage rides through the rich neighborhood to showcase the Xmas Lights… The horses block traffic and all that jazz you get with having horses around in the city.

My problem is this. Quit pretending that anyone wants to ride in the 40 degree wind, behind a stinking horse’s ass, these women pretending to enjoy it because some CUCK wants pussy and paid whatever to ride the carriage and see the lighted houses…. give me a break. That Gash doesn’t think you’re romantic. She want’s to play on her mePhone, go shopping with YOUR money and get financed for a new 2019 Audi Crossover (because her 2018 has dents and isn’t “new” anymore)…. She dont want to go on a Horse and Buggy ride…

BACK TO REGULAR, FAWK the Holidays…

+5
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

I like the title

After xmas is when men get torn apart with bills . Its around this time too when woman go into high c~~~ rpm . Blue pill dudes take note . Listen to quint .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Even have those star trek land whale wrist communication telling the landwhale whats internally going on because she is to dumb to realise that she is a fat c~~~ .

Yup. Exactly. They have those here too Blade. Here in Texas. FAT FATTIES wearing the heart monitor gadgets and stuff. Wearing expensive trainer apparel. LOL “what’s it read there madam? what’s is say on your wrist monitor?” SAYS YOU GONNA DIE OF DIABETES YOU FAT C~~~. God damn heart failure.

Fat ass c~~~s.

I went to REI to use my gift card. REI is a Sports Equipment store you buy camping tents, bicycles, hiking gear etc….

At the check out, what do I see in front of me?

A 300 pounder matey! Decked out in the latest yoga hiking, form-fitting tights and hiking boots with a Patagonia down jacket… That fat bitch has never treked further than the fridge or the mail box but here she is in REI….LOL

and next to her in line,

Old lady wearing sandals (I hate sandals) and she is buying over $750 worth of men’s athletic t-shirts… for no reason at all, just hemorrhaging cash like some shop-aholic, no doubt buying s~~~ for ungrateful male family members and no-one wants that s~~~ guranteed yet here she is the day after Xmas needlessly spending almost $1000 on f~~~ing t-shirts I s~~~ you not. REI is expensive. And the old trout was wearing Sandels! People who wear sandals this far inland are ignorant as f~~~. You do not wear sandals.

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I spent my Christmas alone and watched Christmas movies all day and night. I lied on the phone to my mom by pretending to have the flu to get out of driving to pick up my aging grandpa and drive 2 hours to her house and 2 hours back. I hate driving, especially in the winter and I didn’t feel like doing it. I love my mother and if I had to get out of spending special occasions with her at her house, I feel it’s best to either lie by pretending to be sick or say I’m spending it with my dad rather than telling her I don’t want to go, because it would break her heart and ruin her Christmas. She helps me out a lot with my unemployment crisis situation, my disability benefits and her giving me her old 2007 Nissan and helping me out with food I can’t buy with my SNAP account, so I didn’t want to break her hear for Christmas, but at the same time I wanted to be left alone for Christmas so I can do it my way.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

At the end of the night she wanted to give me her ” friends ” cell phone number.

Unclaimed resources. The hive is real.

+5
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

I spent three days with various family members. Most of them are good people, but STILL I couldn’t wait to leave. As an introvert I always long for solitude, and this need seems to get stronger the older I get.

Next year I will be staying put, I will tell people they’re welcome though I doubt none will come. Fine by me 🙂

You are already enlightened, but the mind is too chaotic to realize it. 

+5
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

I aint getting more cjristmas s~~~ up my ass no more.

Is a joke for lazy people and spending assholes.

A bunch of crap.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

I never minded the Holidays until I got married. Then I began to despise them. The ex would emphasize how important family is and how her family was close. We would go to these functions at the house of some member of her family. Usually it was her parents house but every now and then someone else would step up to host the BS function. Sitting around trapped in someone else’s house and being judged. If you have too much fun you are a drunk and if you are too quiet you are anti-social. Honestly it’s like a s~~~ test but instead of her it’s her family running the test. When her parents would host we would have to get there early so that we could “help” and we were always the last to leave because again we have to “help” with the clean up. Spending 4 hours or more was standard operating procedure but when it came to my side of the family we would top out at 2 hours. Funny how that worked. The ex and her family seemed to forget the it’s everyone’s holiday as well and not just for them.
    For 10 years now I have been divorced and I don’t mind the Holidays anymore. I get to do what I want when I want. I don’t have to associate or talk with people who I had to speak to because I was married and it’s the right thing to do.
    Happy New Year to everyone everywhere.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+4
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

I took a trip to Italy by myself over the Holidays, actually I’m still here as I write this. Flying back on Jan 2.
    On Christmas Day I went to a great restaurant and had a huge ribeye. Tonight I will go to one of the city piazzas for live music and massive fireworks. Probably get semi-drunk and just enjoy the s~~~, watching the miserable women clinching the hands of their equally miserable men and judging each other all night.
    I think I will offer up a loud toast at some point for “love”. The irony will go over their heads I’m sure.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+3

I spent three days with various family members. Most of them are good people, but STILL I couldn’t wait to leave. As an introvert I always long for solitude, and this need seems to get stronger the older I get.
    Next year I will be staying put, I will tell people they’re welcome though I doubt none will come. Fine by me 🙂

I am introverted as well. I do no like a lot of unnecessary chaos and noise and buls~~~ drama to deal with. No one would listen to my solutions anyway and would just get angry at me. For an introvert in a group, everyone else gets to act their normal way and you have to suffer it, but you cant be the way you want or have the quiet and calm you want without all the rest calling you an asshole and unrealistic.

So avoiding it all is really the nicest solution for everyone.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3

I aint getting more cjristmas s~~~ up my ass no more.
    Is a joke for lazy people and spending assholes.
    A bunch of crap.

Jeez man, don’t let others have the power to ruin something for you if its important to you. Just because some people warp something doesnt mean you cant keep it the way it was important for you.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Fake. I would not say fake. I would say something else. Hard to celebrate when so much looks bleak.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    DanceMyOwnWay
    DanceMyOwnWay
    Participant

My life tends to be quite social so I had a fun NYE at a meal and some dancing with dance friends I know. Was actually a lot of fun as previous ones have often been spent with some woman I’ve been seeing = much less fun. I like a combination of quiet time to myself and being around people when I want to. Avoiding marriage or a demanding gf has given me this. This year I’m determined to be focused on myself and my goals. Hope it’s a similarly good/productive one for you all.

If you fall down 7 times, get up 8

+1
    Deadhood
    Deadhood
    Participant

I love my family, but holidays make me feel unproductive as hell I don’t do anything beside stay at home, it’s boring and lazy as s~~~ everyone just stares at a screen all day, in the future I’m going to have a hard time coming back home during holidays

+1
    Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

It has been so f~~~in NICE to just NOT PARTICIPATE in any of those Fake “family” get togethers over the holidays.

I haven’t seen any of my family in years and have also been able to cut any contact with any of the future Ex-Wife’s family.

No f~~~ing stupid small talk about how they’re doing, or what their adult parasitical kids are doing (and how proud they of em) PUKE, or bulls~~~ about this ones job or that ones vacation, or the other ones new c~~~ that she’s presently servicing. I REALLY HAVE NO F~~~S TO GIVE FOR ANY OF THEM, and I KNOW the FEELINGS ARE RETURNED. So, WHY play this stupid “Holiday Game”?

No FAKE hugs and kisses from these strangers that for some reason pretend to be oh so loving for a couple/few days a year.

I get a kick out of it when your average dumb HO thinks that “family” is oh just so important, but then will quickly talk s~~~ about them behind their back and pretty much ignore their existence until NEXT November. TYPICAL FEMALE “LOVE”….

I TRULY ENJOY NOT PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THAT.

I ALWAYS FELT RELIEVED WHEN IT WAS OVER. NOW, I look forward to these holidays as a peaceful DAY OFF from ALL THAT!!!!

Life sure is GOOD when you have LESS of all that “family” time.

My “adult” child mentioned something about having the “holidays” at her place next year, and she was “shocked” when I told her to have fun as I have no interest in ever attending any of that crap ever again. I told her that it was nothing personal, but I have just had ENOUGH. In fact, WAY TOO MUCH.

The last time I was on a dating site, this woman was telling me about her dad not wanting to have anything to do with Christmas celebrations, birthdays, weddings, or any of those get togethers. I sent her a “LOL”, told her it was hilarious, and her dad seems like a cool guy. She blocked me. 🙂

Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

Went to my bros house on Christmas Eve. Met his new gf. She’s post wall and slightly obese. He’s most likely her retirement plan. She has money of her own but most likely stole it in a divorce.

That would have been something if you would said that out loud. Their reactions would have been interesting I’m sure. 🙂

Maverick
    Maverick
    Participant

Old lady wearing sandals (I hate sandals) and she is buying over $750 worth of men’s athletic t-shirts… for no reason at all, just hemorrhaging cash like some shop-aholic, no doubt buying s~~~ for ungrateful male family members and no-one wants that s~~~ guranteed yet here she is the day after Xmas needlessly spending almost $1000 on f~~~ing t-shirts I s~~~ you not. REI is expensive. And the old trout was wearing Sandels! People who wear sandals this far inland are ignorant as f~~~. You do not wear sandals.

Nearly all woman and even most men wear sandals everywhere in the summmer these days it seems, even if nowhere near the beach.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.