Fat \"Acceptance\"

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Fat \"Acceptance\"

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Awakened  Awakened 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

This whole fat acceptance culture of bulls~~~ is paving the way for upcoming generations to have Increased Serious Health Problems at Younger and Younger ages.

An acquaintance of mine has a 20 year old daughter that he has watched BALLOON up about 50 pounds over the past 2 years.

He has talked to her about her weight gain, and he told her that he was concerned about “”HER” FUTURE POTENTIAL HEALTH PROBLEMS. She gave him some self acceptance crap and uses it like a shield to eat that much more fast food. It doesn’t help that within the past 6 months she has latched on to a young, dumb, and FAT boyfriend.

He has said his PEACE with her, and now is just watching her continue to accept her fat self as she continues to put on the pounds.

Has someone around here mentioned lately that they thought that they were missing out on something by NOT having children??????

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Hope she isn’t included on his health insurance.

+4

Anonymous

There is a significant component of psychological burden from the very obvious deviations from norm such as homosexuality, obesity, cuckery, gender non-binary f~~~~~ry etc.

The word ‘acceptance’ is not quite transparent just like the intentions of those using them. It is to provide special treatment.

It is their weakness or perversion to what is natural that must be accepted. Not associating with such people is the real acceptance. I accept them all.

+4
    Hdvrod
    hdvrod
    Participant

She knows full well that she’s fat like a pig. And she knows full well that it’s neither healthy nor attractive.
    But she’s lazy and doesn’t want to put in the effort to stay healthy and in shape.
    Next best thing is to pretend that you’re “proud” of your shape and to try to shame others into pretending with you.

One day she’ll get a true glimpse of herself in the mirror and she’ll break down and blame society for her lack of discipline.
    And probably blame her father as well for not being more persistent in informing her of her impending doom.

What’s that sound? I think the stock price of cat food just jumped 5 points.

Anyway communication, real open communication, is not wanted or even required in a relationship. Women cannot handle fully open and honest communication, plus most perceive it as a weakness on the part of a man. All that is required is catering to her whims, and even then nothing is certain. There is no way to be sure of having a successful relationshit with a woman. MGTaoist

+2
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Spot on Awakened. The cost of healthcare keeps going up because of them faddies. Of course it’s ever one else’s fault that those Hippo Hindenburg’s cant keep their paws out of the coockie jar.

Peace is > piece.

+4
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Welcome to the Age of Relativity. “Beauty is all relative dude, Fat is sexy.” “Gender is all relative dude, its whatever you feel like”

I’m so sick of hearing this crap. There is such a thing as an absolute standard that we can determine this by. For example, Beauty is all about ratios: shoulders to hip ratios, height to weight ratio etc.

No matter much propaganda the Left pushes out they cannot change the facts. The fact is…Pumpkin is a fat ass and needs to stop eating so much fast food.

I will “accept” the fact that she is fat. I will “accept” the fact that she will have lots of health problems. I “accept” the fact that she will die early from organ failure. That is “fat acceptance” for you.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+3
    Quell
    Quell
    Participant

I have a friend who married a single mom land whale. Her daughter is about 10 years old and already obese. He will casually mention that “All she likes to eat is chicken nuggets and pizza so that’s what we give her”.

This little brat is on her iPhone constant and has a horrible attitude but alas he can’t do anything about it since he isn’t her real dad, so he caves.

Every time I see this pudgy little girl I cringe a little bit on the inside thinking about what a horrible lard ass she will become and a burden to civilized society.

+6
    Eyeswideopen
    Eyeswideopen
    Participant

Leftist society has forgotten logic and reason. Your feelings, beliefs and gender politics do not affect logic/math. These people will prematurely exit the gene pool.

I vote with my dick; these fat chicks won’t get my attention, resources or notice. The dating scene is full of them – tattooed up whales. Lazy, carbologic sluwhores. No thanks. I will never marry, cohabitate or impregnate a women, but I don’t mind f~~~ing a hot one on a purely pleasure basis. I routinely turn down these delusional “big is beautiful” women. I tell them, my dick, my choice. You should see the crushing psychological trauma these women suffer by simply telling them no thanks!

The amount of attractive 20 somethings has plummeted in North America. At least in South America, due to crushing poverty, you can still find some attractive women. That’s where my money is going in retirement.

- Marriage is described as an institution. You would have to be crazy to be commited to it. -"If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not people or things" Albert Einstein

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

I’m game, but then why is there no ‘short, fat, old, and poor acceptance’? Haha

+4

Leftist society has forgotten logic and reason. Your feelings, beliefs and gender politics do not affect logic/math. These people will prematurely exit the gene pool.
    I vote with my dick; these fat chicks won’t get my attention, resources or notice. The dating scene is full of them – tattooed up whales. Lazy, carbologic sluwhores. No thanks. I will never marry, cohabitate or impregnate a women, but I don’t mind f~~~ing a hot one on a purely pleasure basis. I routinely turn down these delusional “big is beautiful” women. I tell them, my dick, my choice. You should see the crushing psychological trauma these women suffer by simply telling them no thanks!
    The amount of attractive 20 somethings has plummeted in North America. At least in South America, due to crushing poverty, you can still find some attractive women. That’s where my money is going in retirement.

Leftist society never had logic and reason. Leftist society is the place of narcissistic preeteens and women who never grew up, think they know it all, and demand everyone else give them everything.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Chir
    chir
    Participant

Even if every woman goes full HAM (could’t resist) on “Fat Acceptance” it is a self correcting problem.

They will all die 30 years younger than normal. Nature self-corrects and suffers no fools.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning; it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

One thing to note that so many have missed the boat on is that Fat Acceptance was Always there. Fat people were never treated badly. That’s the whole problem, they WANT you to snicker and care and that is why they push it to the masses.

The worst thing that could ever happen to women and their stupid cucks is to just Openly accept it. I mean be proud of it. Feed into their wants. All it is on the bottom is just people being lazy. And for most, the lifestyles that many live just propagate it. Life is easy, and in easy times, these people do things that get them whatever they wish and whatever consequences come with their choices; Be it food or spending all their time sitting down.

Like it or not, the food industry has came in to make a killing since that is all you can do to make a child feel good today that is reasonable for most parents and people. It’s almost unheard of to see men in good health and fit these days unless they are on some kind of drugs for many people today on the lower side of the income bracket.

If you think about it, what are the real benefits to a woman for being healthy? She gets less attention, and less of everything. Lord knows she is never going to get that prized man she is looking for, so why not just spend your time stuffing your pie hole. This method of thinking continues with young men as well.

Out whole entire economy is almost completely based on sitting in an office and doing work. This does not bode well for anyone really when it comes to physical health. And if you think about it, the benefits to being good looking are starting to fade away anyways.

The most a woman can do for a man anyways is let them have their way with them. And every once in a while give a killer blow job, so what does that leave women do keep themselves in fit condition for since one woman feels the same as another?

Matter a fact, after the realization that the best thing a woman can do is be a good person, and they can’t; what is there to really bother about if you are thinking as most women do?

Young men are already on this plane of thinking as well. And really, there is little reason not to follow the worlds lead.

If you think about how most people live their lives, its just a simple transaction. One at a time. If life really is like this now, even according to our own Red Pill philosophy; and the truth is there is nothing to build worth building? Why bother?

It will soon be time to be apart of another moment to accept everything. SInce in the end, nothing else really matters.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

One thing to note that so many have missed the boat on is that Fat Acceptance was Always there. Fat people were never treated badly. That’s the whole problem, they WANT you to snicker and care and that is why they push it to the masses.

This why landwhales now wear skintight leggings, croptops with huge bellies hanging out etc. They are shoving their horribleness in your face.

It’s attention whoring – if they don’t get attention because they’re attractive, they’ll get it another way – with the added bonus of being a ‘victim’ as well when people stare or look away in disgust.

+2
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Also, it was misspelled in the thread topic. It is FATASSceptance!

Haha

Most Americans — men and women — are obese due to POOR diet and LACK of exercise. If THEY want to change it, THEY can ‘accept’ some discipline and personal responsibility.

Someone still has to manufacture and build — but manufacturing is so efficient, machines do much of the work. I work in heavy industry. Even many of the mechanics are overweight because of diet, and the tools they have to do the job. Impact wrenches, forklifts, etc.

Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

If THEY want to change it,

That’s the PROBLEM; once They accept it and BELIEVE that it’s OK for them to be Fat Obese Walking Major Health Expenses because that’s what they’re being told to them then this takes away any personal desire to change.

They MIGHT get it when they’re full blown diabetic or are LIVNG with other equally harmful/horrible illnesses(es), but that’s a little too late to START thinking about it, and we wonder WHY our Insurance premiums go up so damn much annually whether you’re healthy or NOT….. This Matrix just becomes a lil more F~~~ed Up Every Day.

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.