Female Cop Gets Emotional After Bad Service At McDonalds

Topic by Joey Cusack

Joey Cusack

Home Forums MGTOW Central Female Cop Gets Emotional After Bad Service At McDonalds

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Genesis  Genesis 1 hour, 52 minutes ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Joey Cusack
    Joey Cusack
    Participant

Stessful times for the police

+3
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Next time I get a photo radar ticket in the mail, I’m going to send them a letter stating, “Please, just give me a break.”

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+1
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Well, the manager of that McDonald’s needs to be replaced—just like the police chiefs.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+2
    AFT
    AFT
    Participant

Affirmative action in full glory.

Looks like she’s about to have a full breakdown over a McMuffin, and to think she has a gun, and the power to destroy a mans life and liberty, as a police officer.

Notice she mentioned the McDonalds staff was female too. If the future is female, let them work it out between themselves, what could go wrong?

When the war cemeteries are half full of the corpses of dead conscripted women, only then will women have earned the right to speak of equality. Sidecar “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” - Bob Dylan

Twist
    Twist
    Participant

If the future is female, let them work it out between themselves, what could go wrong?

It certainly is. I even heard Hillary declare that.

The future is their’s. Good luck.

I will enjoy the present.

Genesis
    Genesis
    Participant

Wait, so she’s used to people buying her food simply because she’s wearing a uniform?
    And she expects that people should be nice to hear and should say thank you to her because she’s wearing a uniform?
    She clearly signed up for the wrong reason.

So much for the strong independent woman trope. I imagine the kind of liability she would be to her partner in a real criminal confrontation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.