Female Lives Matter. Cancel National Parks

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Female Lives Matter. Cancel National Parks

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Secret Agent MGTOW  Secret Agent MGTOW 1 month ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Sorry for the clickbait title but this is a national tragedy and your immediate uncaring is direly needed.

First, I read about a woman in Yellowstone who was taking photos with a Bison when it gored her to death. And now, I just read that a woman fell off the Grand Canyon while taking a photo. Both women were in their late fifties, early sixties.

This is unacceptable and we need to defund the National Park Service. Park Rangers need to kneel and apologize. All Bison need to be dehorned immediately and we need to fill in the Grand Canyon with sand or those plastic b a l ls you see in childrens play pins.

Womens Lives Matter! Taking photos of dangerous wild animals is a human right! We need a social media campaign against Gravity too. Sick of Birds and their Gravity Privilege.

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Sounds utterly ridiculous!

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I trust you know Im being satirical and sarcastic brother Resident. LOL

Happy 4th of July man. Hope you had some BBQ or something. You see this giant pothole? They need to have the City get a truck out here and Fill that In, pronto before anymore c u n t s break their face taking selfies next to it.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Oh, so cute and cuddly like a teddy be_______ OH MY GOD! Someone call an ambulance!

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I trust you know Im being satirical and sarcastic brother Resident.
    Happy 4th of July man. Hope you had some BBQ or something.

Yes this was a good holiday for the most part. I did visit my aunt at her house and there was no issues with her. Finally she behaved herself, the kids and their friends stayed out of the way doing their own thing. The only issue I had was the 4 dogs that my cousin’s friends brought over and these dogs were out of control. I have no tolerance for wild pets, especially dogs. My dad said it was rude of them to bring them because by doing that, they expect everyone to be tolerate of the dogs as they do.

I had finger food for snacks like Ritz crackers with taco dip, burgers, bratwurst. So other than these 4 annoying dogs, overall it was a good time; no drama, no issues, no teasing, no comments, no laughing at me. I should of told her before we left her house that if you treat me right, I will be fine, but if you tease me, judge me, criticize me, laugh at me or make me feel uncomfortable then we’ll have issues.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Glad it was tolerable man.

Theres some hope left in this world yet … but tomorrow it will go back to sh!t so dont get used to it.

LOLOLOL

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Sorry for the clickbait title but this is a national tragedy and your immediate uncaring is direly needed.
    First, I read about a woman in Yellowstone who was taking photos with a Bison when it gored her to death. And now, I just read that a woman fell off the Grand Canyon while taking a photo. Both women were in their late fifties, early sixties.
    This is unacceptable and we need to defund the National Park Service. Park Rangers need to kneel and apologize. All Bison need to be dehorned immediately and we need to fill in the Grand Canyon with sand or those plastic b a l ls you see in childrens play pins.
    Womens Lives Matter! Taking photos of dangerous wild animals is a human right! We need a social media campaign against Gravity too. Sick of Birds and their Gravity Privilege.

I think instead, we need to start taking away smartphones from people. Especially women. look at what trouble they get into while using them. Death, injury, car accidents, etc.

If it saves just one female life, its worth it

Course they wont be able to use tinder or manage their orbiters and chads as well, and keep it hidden from their beta wallets. They won’t have hive mimd access anytime they want it. The one phone call will be harder to make.

But its for their own stupid safety. Let’s de-phone the women and save their lives.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I think that we don’t understand the liberal mindset. Wild animals and Tyrone can’t help it if you push into their personal space and they defend it. Don’t get in their face and bears, buffalo and burglars will leave you alone.

They are only a problem when the spread of people driven by toxic white masculinity starts to mess with their habitats. It was the white man who built roads into national parks so people could mess with animals. In fact it was the white man who designated national parks for that matter -bastards!

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

There is nothing so stupid that some narcissistic hole or simping soyboy won’t take it up.

I think that we don’t understand the liberal mindset.

This is true – the liberal/leftist mindset can be summed up in one word – entitlement. (You can add another if you like – resentment – for when they don’t get what they think they are entitled to).

Despite all their posturing, it has nothing to do with ‘justice’. It’s the screaming of the spoilt brat that wants to cram sugar into its mouth all day.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

de-phone the women
    If it saves just one female life, its worth it

This needs to be a Tshirt. Youre a genius bro.

+5
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

I trust you know Im being satirical and sarcastic brother Resident. LOL
    Happy 4th of July man. Hope you had some BBQ or something. You see this giant pothole? They need to have the City get a truck out here and Fill that In, pronto before anymore c u n t s break their face taking selfies next to it.

Pictures do not do the Grand Canyon Justice.
    It needs to be seen in person.

Just rolling down the road

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

36,000 people are slaughtered every year in traffic accidents in the USA. I assume this figure includes:

a. distracted drivers ‘CELL PHONES’ and touchscreens

b. innocent pedestrians walking, about 5000 of them are pulverized every year

c. drunk drivers, both themselves and their victims are 10,000 plus, easily!

Its a blood bath out there. Yet we see protests about a single rape victim or a few black crackheads who are mishandled/killed by the Police…. The Police could be waxing 5000% more allegedly “innocent” people and it wouldnt hold a candle to what cell phones, alcohol and motor vehicles do HOURLY. As stated, its a BLOOD BATH, by dumbasses on their CELL PHONES and people slamming shots of Tequila and driving around mowing people over.

Dont feign sympathy for a few excons who are choked to death by Police when multiple people every hour are ripped limb from limb so that YOU can enjoy your 4g iPhone 10 while driving drunk. Id like to see a breakdown, by ‘RACE’ of how many BLACK DRIVERS, while comprising only a small percent of the population, are somehow over represented in being responsible for Traffic Fatalities! Yeah no sh!t, when blacks are 3 sheets in the wind like Rayshard Brooks was that night, or HOT BOXING their Cadillac Escalade, Nissan Maxima or Dodge Charger. Bass thumping THUG music, billow clouds of pot smoke, 40mph into a little girl riding her bicycle.

F U C K all this noise about ‘police brutality’ and ‘systemic racism.’ BLACKS are a f u c k i n g disease of MALINGERING VICTIMHOOD. A cancerous parasite to a progressive civilization. Theyre all LUCKY to even be here. They were FORTUNATE to have been slaves, lest they still be back in Africa where life is clearly multitudes better than life here in the ‘Racist’ United States.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Gravel pit you are right dem roads is racis.

They kill more of the black man per capita than of the white man. I bet they are more racist than the police. I think we should get rid of them and go back to the indigenous african model of a road where there are no wheels used.

Somehow, however, I just imagine that the fact that more blacks die per capita on the roads is neither the black man’s fault, nor the road’s fault. It must of course be all the white man’s fault.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

african model of a road where there are no wheels used.

LOL… I just emailed my rant to the men in my family, some of whom are mildly supportive of BLM because theyre so blue pill.

I told them, if you support this crap, even mildly, youve reneged on your upbringing and your objective moral senses.

Its okay to be white! Its okay to love america!!!

If blacks dont like this country, they seriously need to GET THE FVCK OUT, or shut the fvck up!

In a way, Im GLAD though, that the Left has gone so far retard. Because it takes getting this retarded for retards to finally wake up to it being retarded. LOL

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Its okay to be white! Its okay to love america!!!

This is the bit that I think has got to make sense to the average people. When I watch Trump from a distance across the Atlantic I fear he is pushing too hard on the people he needs to convert by being so anti retard but then I also sometimes think that maybe, just maybe he knows something I don’t -how utterly fed up most Americans are with this? If so he could be onto something good.

To me the stupidity of the whole thing is summed up by “I am proud to be black” says the black man. “I am proud to be white” says the racist. When I thought about that I realised I had just been made a racist. No way was I changing being proud of myself, my history and my heritage. I happen to have some mixed race kids but I am now a racist. I just got put on the other side of the argument and I am thinking it is just as well because the side who put me there are retards. So I am a racist and I am staying one. No way am I reading indoctrinating crap about how bad whites are and how institutionally racist a world is in which the best characteristics of my race have lifted all the other races up and in which those characteristics continue to be rewarded because they lift people of all races up. I am just going to stay being a racist and make friends with the other racists. I am sure they are losing many others in a similar way.

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I happen to have some mixed race kids but I am now a racist. I just got put on the other side

I know exactly what you mean man.

I grew up and was raised by my parents as a Christian, to love everyone, to have a CODE of honor and duty to others no matter petty differences like skin or affluence. I was raised to love black folks, and those same people I have treated well my whole life have done nothing but call me a racist the whole damn time! And theyve treated me like a alien in my own country, they treated me like I was a dog. I did nothing to provoke it.

I never had any issue with even marrying a black girl or having mixed kids, INDEED, both my older and younger brothers married outside our socalled ‘race’ and have mixed kids. My 5 neices and nephews are ‘mixed’ … but I just see them as my own kin and always have.

the blacks are their own segregationists.

anyway… whatever. Im not actively trying to argue with blacks in my life but I wont lie to anyone either. If someone asks my opinion, they are going to get the unfiltered truth exactly as Ive laid it out here. The TRUTH and FACTS, dont care about your feelings or delusions. These hostile little liberal fanatics cant handle it, and its hilarious to see them BOILING with anger over the the contradictory nature of their sh!thouse values

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

36,000 people are slaughtered every year in traffic accidents in the USA. I assume this figure includes:
    a. distracted drivers ‘CELL PHONES’ and touchscreens
    b. innocent pedestrians walking, about 5000 of them are pulverized every year
    c. drunk drivers, both themselves and their victims are 10,000 plus, easily!
    Its a blood bath out there. Yet we see protests about a single rape victim or a few black crackheads who are mishandled/killed by the Police…. The Police could be waxing 5000% more allegedly “innocent” people and it wouldnt hold a candle to what cell phones, alcohol and motor vehicles do HOURLY. As stated, its a BLOOD BATH, by dumbasses on their CELL PHONES and people slamming shots of Tequila and driving around mowing people over.
    Dont feign sympathy for a few excons who are choked to death by Police when multiple people every hour are ripped limb from limb so that YOU can enjoy your 4g iPhone 10 while driving drunk. Id like to see a breakdown, by ‘RACE’ of how many BLACK DRIVERS, while comprising only a small percent of the population, are somehow over represented in being responsible for Traffic Fatalities! Yeah no sh!t, when blacks are 3 sheets in the wind like Rayshard Brooks was that night, or HOT BOXING their Cadillac Escalade, Nissan Maxima or Dodge Charger. Bass thumping THUG music, billow clouds of pot smoke, 40mph into a little girl riding her bicycle.
    F U C K all this noise about ‘police brutality’ and ‘systemic racism.’ BLACKS are a f u c k i n g disease of MALINGERING VICTIMHOOD. A cancerous parasite to a progressive civilization. Theyre all LUCKY to even be here. They were FORTUNATE to have been slaves, lest they still be back in Africa where life is clearly multitudes better than life here in the ‘Racist’ United States.[/quot

Excuse me Mr Critic, crack lives matter as well!

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Real protests would start if the Center for Disease Control announced that people need to stop having sex for a few months to slow the spread of STDs

Pumpkins would be rooting in the street over that

“Hell No!! F•ck these holes!!”

Stop the spread of STDs

Self quarantine and stay away from Chad-C•ck

+2
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Real protests would start if the Center for Disease Control announced that people need to stop having sex for a few months to slow the spread of STDs
    Pumpkins would be rooting in the street over that
    “Hell No!! F•ck these holes!!”
    Stop the spread of STDs
    Self quarantine and stay away from Chad-C•ck

I think this shows the true hypocrisy at play, and also the fact these lockdowns and masks and snotching on others and everything else isn’t really about stopping the disease, its conditioning and control, and taking power they don’t have but claim to.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.