Female talents

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums Dating Female talents

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Grumpy  Grumpy 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Last time I looked at online dating profiles Id see see women list what they’re good at. I’d frequently see Eating. Shopping. Watching tv. Falling asleep. Essential bodily functions which require no effort or talent. On the upper end of impressive skills were sarcasm or oral sex.

As for me, I’m trilingual and grad school educated. Self-employed and at the top of my field. I own several houses and could rebuild them myself if I needed to. I’ve won regional and international artistic and athletic titles. If my current industry collapsed, I could change careers in several directions, assuming there was demand. I’ve had several hobbies over the years which have developed my mind, body, and talents, and consequently I’m knowledgeable enough about my secondary circles of interest.

I always figured women list these talents as a joke, and it may be. As of the 90s it became popular to make fun of yourself and what a loser you are, and it’s supposed to be really funny. But these days I’m not so sure. When you see the attitude that emerges from many women when they do the most basic things, and what a huge accomplishment it is for them to do x all by themselves without a man (which often means with the help of friends, including other men lol). And if you hang around these basic bitches and realize they truly can’t do much, WHY WOULD I WANT THEM AROUND.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

The only talent they have is manipulation.

That’s all they need – it enables them to use other peoples talents.

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Id say they’re even bad at that.

The only talent they have is manipulation.
    That’s all they need – it enables them to use other peoples talents.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

In all fairness, I have met women who were talented or smart in some way, and there are basic bitches in both genders. But when 99% of girls admit to being useless, and neither of us can find anything they’re good at, it’s time for them to go. Even in traditional skills like culinary arts, parenting, budgeting home resources they often come up short. Often it has never crossed their mind to try and learn these or any skills. Sometimes they do try and end up in a crying fit, miserable and cursing about being a woman. Im still amazed. And have come to believe them: WOMEN ARE USELESS.

+6
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Great post as always, Stealth.

I noticed something at work that got me thinking: the immature waste their energy on bitc.hing about a problem, while the mature and intelligent spend theirs on a solution.

Same goes for being debt-free: maturity. It also helps to have a high voltage male brain.

+6
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Most women can’t even find their country on a map, they’re so dumb. Ever watch the FOX News show Jessie Waters where he shows just how dumb young people are?

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+3
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I think youre right, they come up short! The intelligence has been bred out of most women. Maladaptive reproduction. And in 30 years, they will be dumber still, along with many men too.

Thats the scary part, not just the decline in traditional institutions, but the incentivised breeding of dumb people I see today… low IQ morons walking down the sidewalk with their kids. Its all against Darwinian Laws of Nature. Humanity will pay the price later when generations of people are simply inept at filling the shoes of the prior generation.

The opening to the Stardusk Compilation is correct:

The clothing if you will, the garments, the illusions; what we have is simply a relatively intelligent animal that at its base is still primarily concerned with reproduction. Reproduction, reproductive drive, these are the driving forces of all living species and human beings are no exception.

man up means man down

+2
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I always figured women list these talents as a joke, and it may be. As of the 90s it became popular to make fun of yourself and what a loser you are, and it’s supposed to be really funny. But these days I’m not so sure. When you see the attitude that emerges from many women when they do the most basic things, and what a huge accomplishment it is for them to do x all by themselves without a man (which often means with the help of friends, including other men lol). And if you hang around these basic bitches and realize they truly can’t do much, WHY WOULD I WANT THEM AROUND.

Couldn’t agree more….
    I knew there was a reason why I liked this guy; I went through the same thing he (and likely many others have/are gone thru), at about the same age For me, I was 36, not 35

Life is too important to make its outcome determinate on others.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+3
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

I highly doubt there is/was a strictly “female talent” (AKA SKILL) or knowledge ever in the existence of any species including humans. “Traits” (meaning characteristics) most definitely, but no strictly female “talents”. Childbirth is not a skill, nor is child rearing (raising), nor is pregnancy, all 3 are inherent biological functions of the human female. A woman can not become pregnant with out male human sperm period, and a man can raise children on his own easily.
    One could “argue” the point about insemination with “artificial” male human sperm, however the result would be an artificial human child. Think about the ramifications of that.

I realize it may be deemed and demeaned as semantics, however the correct verbiage describing and defining anything and everything is rather important.
    As a “supposed” human male I have and so do you (as men), a rather large skill set ranging from mundane to extraordinary at various levels of expertise that encompasses damn near everything required to survive, to build, repair, maintain, and improve everything and anything around me/you/us.
    As well I have the inherent ability to read, observe, listen, and keep my mouth shut long enough in order to gain/impart or improve knowledge and skills, then I can reinforce that knowledge and skills with practical use/implementation. I do this shyte in one form or another daily, regardless of weather, environment, time of day, how I’m feeling, healthy or not, injured or not, without complaint, nor the need for praise, because it NEEDS to be done, just like almost every other man in existence does.
    I am “fortunate” that I can afford to pay a cleaning lady to come in 1-2 times a month, and I have a male cook that I pay to pre make 15-30 meals for me a month, and that I can pay for other men to do labours that I cant do alone anymore. However I pay for their services and dont bemoan the costs because it benefits/helps me.

Remember this is the same gender and their simps that claim that women can do anything a man can do, and do it in heels. Yet bemoan how being a mother is so hard.
    No you delusional self aggrandizing twaats (regardless of gender) you cant do it, you just claim you/they can.
    I have yet to see anyone, much less any woman march 20 miles in full battle gear and rucksack, survive firefights, jump out of planes, drive tanks or any other actual work related vehicle, run any distance further than a city block, carry 100+ lbs 100m, do obstacle courses, perform first aid or any other emergency service, fight forest fires, or any other actual manual labour in “heels” for any sustained length of time, other than long enough to record a 2 minute video of supposed men humiliating themselves trying to do what women cant do either.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I am “fortunate” that I can afford to pay a cleaning lady to come in 1-2 times a month, and I have a male cook that I pay to pre make 15-30 meals for me a month, and that I can pay for other men to do labours that I cant do alone anymore. However I pay for their services and dont bemoan the costs because it benefits/helps me.

If I could afford that too, I would. It would give me much more time to do the things Id rather be doing: cycling, jogging, reading, sleeping, research, oil painting/planning compositions and more… We spend much of our life just meeting the basic needs and tye rest of our time we’re too tired to do what we really want to do.

So if you hire out to give yourself more YOU TIME, that is applaudable. Time is a resource

man up means man down

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

As for me, I’m trilingual and grad school educated. Self-employed and at the top of my field. I own several houses and could rebuild them myself if I needed to. I’ve won regional and international artistic and athletic titles. If my current industry collapsed, I could change careers in several directions, assuming there was demand. I’ve had several hobbies over the years which have developed my mind, body, and talents, and consequently I’m knowledgeable enough about my secondary circles of interest.

Yeah, yeah, yeah………but how many donuts can you eat during one episode of “Days of our Lives”?

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Yeah, yeah, yeah………but how many donuts can you eat during one episode of “Days of our Lives”?

I almost accepted that challenge then I realized its a frikking soap opera…
    Change that to Married with Children and your frikkin on..
    4 Dozen so far and Im still not a fat bastard, my dog on the other hand maxed out at a dozen (wuss that she is)

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.