Financial advice from some of the best

Topic by Tron

Tron

Home Forums Money Financial advice from some of the best

This topic contains 14 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Gravel Pit  Gravel Pit 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

This sort of advice is useful in a civil society with a leadership and institutions not trying to tear civilization.

As of right now, we have watched as foreign organizations (globalists) are in control of almost all major private and government institutions. Of whom have forced lockdowns, riots, and now open election rigging on the U.S. population.

There is no way to save or create wealth in this situation using civil meanings.

Those in authority (except for President Trump and his administration) will do everything to destroy the U.S. population. If they cannot outright steal your wealth, they will bleed you dry with lockdowns and state sponsored riots.

The U.S. is heading for conflict. The next few weeks will determine how that conflict will probably take form.

Suggestions.

If you plan to flee the U.S. do not bother. The globalists have closed the borders to any decent nations to flee to for U.S. citizens, unless they are support rich (and part of the globalist club).

But, things you can do.

First, get out of debt as soon as possible. That gives you breathing room.

Next, literally know where you stand. Not just belief, but location. Is the location you are at pro-lockdown and soft on the looters. If so get out. This is reaching such a short amount of time that you may want to think about having a bugout bag and flee with that and the clothes on your back on short notice.

Find a location where you can own and use guns, where castle doctrine is still in place, and be on good terms with the locals. In such a situation if you have to fight it is likely you will not be alone.

Figure out where you draw the line in the sand. Are you going to allow the government to imprison you under house arrest, without trial, to starve to death. In such a situation, if you decide you want to live, those in authority will consider you to be an enemy of the state. You need to understand there are no half measures there. The state will try to capture, or even kill you to make you an example to keep everyone else in fear and in line. You cannot allow yourself to be captured and you will have to fight the state to survive.

Make sure you are not at the tip of the spear on this. The larger in number of the groups that openly resist, and the more heavily armed they are, the more likely they will survive the coming globalist attempts of genocide of the U.S. population, either through a holodomor or outright death squad and concentration camps.

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I only saw the first two parts of the video, because it’s a long 3-hour video and it’s getting me interested.

What I heard from the video is:
    Don’t panic or you’ll do something desperate and dumb.
    Don’t be greedy
    Be the owner of a company and not the consumer
    Invest when times are rough because the markets will correct itself
    If you invest, diversify

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+10
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

1. Don’t marry.

2. Don’t cohabitate.

3. Don’t date.

4. Don’t buy a lot of unnecessary stupid schitt.

5. Always save a percentage of what you’re earning.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

1. Don’t marry.
    2. Don’t cohabitate.
    3. Don’t date.

How did I forget that, when I already do 4 of those things. I’m 38 never married, I don’t cohabitate, I don’t date (but I do hang out with my best friend) and I save what I don’t spend on my SSI monthly payments and put it in a safe. The only thing I need to learn and control are my spending habits because I do like to buy fun things for myself.

In fact, I’m going to spend my election paycheck on a bunch of 3D jigsaw puzzles so I have something to do this winter. I built so many puzzle buildings and castles, I made a 3D puzzle city in my Man Cave and a second one on the basement. I love puzzles and putting parts together. I been that way since I was very little; must be an autistic thing. When I was 2 years old, I even put together my Disney toy train and tracks.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+2
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Good For you Secret Agent MGTOW

+5
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Resident Evil: Putting money in a safe is not the best choice. Better to invest it so that it earns interest or dividends. Money in a safe goes DOWN in value with each passing year. https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/inflation-rate-cpi — typically by 2 or 3%.

So put the money into an investment that goes UP in value. And GET A JOB.

Faust: The civil unrest we realized was on par with the 1992 riots which cost $1.42 billion in 2020 dollars — total insurance claims for 2020’s ‘mostly peaceful protests’ comprising arson, looting, and vandalism, are expected to be $1-2 billion by current estimates so could be about a third more or less than 1992. I sincerely hope that the systemically racist fentanyl in George Floyd’s bloodstream is convicted. The fentanyl had evil racist intent, and caused Mr. Floyd to hoop it. It also controlled his mind causing him to attempt to use counterfeit 20’s to buy some smokes, and to resist arrest. Sure, it’s bulls~~~, sure, those rioting punks should be prosecuted. But in perspective, even the high end figure, $2 billion, divided by the half the population that pays for this s~~~show (taxpayers), we have $2×10^9 / 150×10^6 = $13.33 per taxpayer. Or if you like to do it in your head $2 B = 2,000 million / 150 million so 2000 / 150 = 200/15 = $13 1/3. The Biden-Republican ‘stimulus’ will likely cost 450 times that. At least in 1992 the half-assed media called them ‘riots’ not ‘protests’. When people are committing arson, looting, and shooting each other, this was historically referred to as a RIOT, not a PROTEST.

Anyway, it’s cold now in much of the country, so the thugs won’t be back at it until summertime at the earliest. They’re in hibernation in the colder parts of the US, having fattened up on bogus CARES claims, EBT, SSI, SNAP, unemployment, and Section 8 over the summer.

You are still relatively free to travel, albeit, you have to quarantine when traveling to many countries from the US, typically for 14 days upon entry. So nobody is ‘blocking’ you from such travel, though paying to stay in a hotel and losing 2 weeks is certainly not an attractive proposition. The media has whipped the public into such a panic-demic frenzy, the politicians find it necessary to look like they are ‘doing something’.

About half of Americans are lockdown sheep. That number is based on a simple poll: In March 67% were sheep. These figures I designate ‘sheep’ are the percent of Americans who would comply with another lockdown. At LEAST it has fallen by 18% — what the article calls ‘fatigue’ and I would refer to as a small glint of critical thinking amongst a fraction of the sheeple. Also note the striking difference between the democrat and republican responses: https://thehill.com/regulation/healthcare/525442-fewer-americans-open-to-another-covid-19-lockdown-survey — surely a useful metric — I call it the ‘pussy poll’ — the percentage of Americans willing to sacrifice sacred liberty for perceived security.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

1. Don’t marry.

2. Don’t cohabitate.

3. Don’t date.

Dont Trade! (dont day trade, dont swing trade, dont try to be cute about selling it all and waiting a week to buy back… etc…)

Trading can be worse than all those…

I sincerely hope that the systemically racist fentanyl in George Floyd’s bloodstream is convicted.

LMAO.. exactly. Im about to spray paint over the George Floyd Murals. so sick of that trash

a small glint of critical thinking amongst a fraction of the sheeple

when will they stop wearing masks? so sick of this BS scam

Dont tell me that sh!t about how “When the Vaccine is deployed, everything will go back to normal…” LOLOLLOLOLOLOL okay…

Not laughing at you Frank, I agreed in full with your statements

man up means man down

+3
    FrankOne
    FrankOne
    Participant

Gravel Pit: Dont tell me that sh!t about how “When the Vaccine is deployed, everything will go back to normal…” LOLOLLOLOLOLOL okay…

Everything won’t be back to normal. With every Drug War, War on Terrorism, and now War on Coronavirus panic-demics, the Government grows, and your Liberty shrinks. War is the Health of the State. The retreat in spending and regulation, will only be partial.

What won’t be back? Many of the small businesses crucified under Government Maximus.

Every flu season the media will start counting deaths. Media and government will not be held accountable for creating hysteria.

when will they stop wearing masks? so sick of this BS scam

I suspect the American Sheeple will permit their Masters to allow them to go without masks in about 6 months. Or maybe they will enact a special tax you have to pay if you don’t want to wear it? Haha In the State I live in, Coronavirus has killed about 6 times as many people as motor vehicle crashes this year. And that is using the inflated numbers provided by State officials. I figure once the death rate drops to well below those killed in traffic accidents they’ll lay off the masks.

About 37 State governments have muzzle mandates; even in those that do not, the high tax s~~~holes (major cities such as the one I live in) within those States, usually do require face diapers as a symbol of Allegiance of their Subjects, to the Mighty State. So most of the lamb flock (population) is being subjected to the orders. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with me. Maybe I’m wrong and the Jackarses will have us wearing masks for the next 2 years. I do suggest writing a range of messages on your masks — ‘Obey’, ‘Lemming Muzzle’, ‘Bleet Bleet I’m a Sheep’, ‘COVID-1984’, ‘Your Liberty just got muzzled’, ‘Help I lost my freedom’, ‘Jesus and face masks Save’, etc. Be creative with it!

As for Floyd, I still regard the conditions in which he was raised, as the major contribution to his becoming a drug addict — he was killed by drugs and his own choices, not by Chauvin or ‘systemic racism’ — anyone who has done an ounce of research understands that. I actually do believe Black Lives Matter — though not the group — welfare, celebrating single parenthood and thug culture, preventing school choice so that kids such as Floyd go to s~~~ty schools, and drug prohibition, all contribute to high crime neighborhoods and destroyed lives. Allowing riots also contributes. Even if the damage is $2 billion, that’s only $13 a person. But what is the long-term damage? Last time I drove through South Central Los Angeles was two decades ago. Maybe it’s more vibrant now. But then, it looked like a f~~~ing 3rd world country with businesses having metal roll-up doors in front of them to protect from the next riot. Large companies not wanting to even put stores there. It causes a long-term dis-investment in an area — depressing properties values, discouraging businesses, etc. Studies have been done on this, the impact lasts decades. I actually want MORE vigorous and aggressive policing in ghettos. Why? Not because I hate black and brown people — but because it is good for the residents to be secure in their life, liberty, and property. If we want to give out welfare checks, why not require after 6 months that those receiving public housing and other benefits, live in regimented apartment complexes. They get random drug tested. Every day they get up at the same time for work or training.

If I were a black man I would have attended some of the mostly-peaceful protests in my City (before 10:00 or 11:00pm of course, when the scheduled looting and arson begins). Except I’d make my own signs. Maybe ‘Black Personal Responsibility Matters’. And ‘Hooping Fentanyl Kills’, ‘Drug Addiction Kills’, or perhaps ‘Whitey invented fentanyl to kill weak black men’, or ‘Resisting Arrest doesn’t Matter’. Right now the trial is scheduled for March so it will be warm enough for some good riots nationwide when Chauvin and the others are exonerated (the jury will never convict them–remember the jury will be subjected to EVIDENCE).

The mass media will necessarily have to cover the damning ‘hooping’ statement recorded on the bodycam audio. How do you think the media will explain George Floyd saying he rammed fentanyl up his arse, and that is why he was foaming at the mouth when asked by the officer whether he was high?

Don’t spray paint the Floyd Poster, pre-print an adhesive label ‘He is with the Angel Dust’ and put it on the sign. Watch the neighbor’s business get torched. Just make sure it’s far enough away from yours that it doesn’t go up too. Or alter it so it shows a needle in his arm or him otherwise engaging in drug use. Or if you aren’t a bastard like me just put ‘Fentanyl kills. Black Personal Responsibility Matters’ on the sticker. Use an industrial label printer (4″ tall), large type font. Ideally up high where a ladder is needed to remove it.

I’m on a long vacation so posting more than usual.

Dont Trade! (dont day trade, dont swing trade, dont try to be cute about selling it all and waiting a week to buy back… etc…)

I think SOME people who carefully watch the market CAN make money day trading. I would say it’s difficult if you aren’t able to watch the market constantly. It’s fair to say the vast majority of people CAN’T do it or more people would make a living at it. Best not to margin or trade options until you have demonstrated, long-term success. I actually DO have a margin account, but am not using it.

Also, re-invest your dividends. Saving and investing is really the key. If you are entrepreneurial, start your own business. Always focus on the Prize: Financial Freedom. Delayed gratification now, will get you there. No fear of losing a job and the freedom to quit one if you have one. THAT should keep you younger men motivated.

+4
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Won'tGetFooledAgain
    Participant

Not getting married has to be the best and cheapest financial advice you can get. Never underestimate the ability of a woman to spend all of your money on utterly pointless s~~~. No matter how much you earn you will still never have any money if you are married. Not being married already saves you money, the alimony you have to pay will be much left than the amount your ex wife was spending.

I got divorced seven years ago at the age of 40. First thing I did was cut out all unnecessary spending, essentially.

1)Don’t eat or drink out, take your own lunch to work
    2)Get a cheap android phone and a PAYG sim
    3)Drive an older paid for car
    4)Never buy anything on credit cards
    5)Never impulse buy anything, think about it for a day and if you still want it then buy it
    6)Never get finance
    7)Get rid of all subscriptions, no gym, TV etc.
    8)Buy clothes when you need them, not just as something to do.

What surprised me was how quickly I could accrue savings, I didn’t even miss the things I had cut back on.

Three and a half years in I had enough money to buy a rental property. I was renting myself, but I bought a house in a cheaper area and the rental income covered the rent on the flat I was renting.

I continued to save for another 3 years and then had enough to buy a house to live in. The rental from the first house covers 80% of the mortgage on the original rental house and the house I am currently living in.

So here I am seven years in with two houses and still able to save 50% of my salary every month. The galling thing is if I had done this when I started work at 23 I am certain I would be retired by now.

For women, everything eventually boils down to Alpha Fucks, Beta Bucks.

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I love puzzles and putting parts together. I been that way since I was very little; must be an autistic thing.

I know it’s off topic but I have to jump on you for this because I think it’s a smart thing, not an “autistic” thing. Somewhere along the way the powers-that-be, in their effort to disempower men, convinced everyone that the smartest men among us are – wait for it – mentally ill. It’s a farce. Good for you for being smart, ResidentEvil7. I challenge you going forward to replace the word “autistic” with the word “smart” whenever you describe yourself, and to really believe it.

/rant

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Also, re-invest your dividends. Saving and investing is really the key. If you are entrepreneurial, start your own business. Always focus on the Prize: Financial Freedom. Delayed gratification now, will get you there. No fear of losing a job and the freedom to quit one if you have one. THAT should keep you younger men motivated.

Pay off debt: rule #1. That way if you lose your job you can downsize your spending and live off your other income streams without there being a monthly drain on your finances.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

When a sovereign debt crisis comes and we have Weimar Republic hyperinflation, a lot of financial gurus are going to feel really silly.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Tax-time next year will be a good time to own a repo company.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

pre-owned trucks and crossovers are gonna be given away for next to nothing

man up means man down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.