Finnish gynocuck court forces husbank to pay for cheating wife's little bastard

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce Finnish gynocuck court forces husbank to pay for cheating wife's little bastard

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Wraith  Wraith 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Finnish man ordered by court to pay alimony for a child resulting from his wife cheating with another man
    Helsinki Times (Finland) 19 OCTOBER 2020

THE HELSINKI COURT OF APPEAL has upheld the verdict given by the district court that a man has to pay alimony for a child which is not biologically his, and was the result of his wife cheating on him with another man.

The man’s wife had given birth to the child in 2014 but it was only two years later that he found out that he was not the biological father of the child. This resulted in the couple’s divorce and the man applied for abolishment of paternity, which was not granted.

The court had argued that he had applied for the annulment of paternity a couple of months too late. According to the Finnish law men have up to two years to apply for voiding paternity of a child born in wedlock, which turns out to be biologically unrelated. The deadline could be extended only for significant reasons.

The man had argued that the fact that he only had found out later and was shocked by the divorce and emotional distress of the revelation. The court had not seen these reasons as significant enough.

Later the mother of the child had sued the man for alimony and the court had ruled that he is obliged to pay the alimony as well as for the legal costs of the cheating wife who had taken him to court.

The case has incited social media uproar with many Finns finding the ruling unjust and some commenting on the need for a “We Too” movement in defence of men’s rights

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+8
    Foolsgold
    foolsgold
    Participant

Sick story but it shouldn’t surprise me. I had an uncle that served two tours in Vietnam. He came back from his 2nd tour and my aunt was pregnant with her 2nd child. It was pretty easy for him to do the math that there was no possible way the child was his. Obviously he was gone when she got knocked up. DNA testing wasn’t available back in the late 60’s/early 70’s as you guys know. She divorced him shortly after the 2nd child was born claiming abuse and neglect.

Fast forward many years later and thousands of dollars in child support later. Guess what? DNA results showed that BOTH the kids were NOT biologically his. As a matter of fact the kids had two different fathers. My uncle knew for sure he wasn’t the father of the youngest child. He did NOT know he wasn’t the father of the oldest child either. He went into a depression after that and he was never the same. Needless to say he wasn’t the same when he came back from the war.

He was looked at as just another dead-beat dad who would never see his kids and occasionally fall behind on child support he should have NEVER had to pay. Not cool. My aunt is still living and my uncle has long passed away. May he rest in peace being he is in a better place. End of rant.

+6
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I feel sorry for the kid.

Maybe the silver lining will be that he realizes AWALT at an early age (how could he not with a slut mother like that?) and goes on to fulfill his potential by GHOW.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+6
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

When your eyes are open, you understand the slavery of men…Stay free boys!

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+4

Anonymous

The saddest thing of all this is the fact that a man will be forced to hand over his money for a child that is not his. And this is either the poor schmuck stuck with the dirty slut, and/or the tax paying majority of men of the society the slut is living in.

I know many here do not trust cryptocurrency, but it is situations like this for men where a cryptocurrency can help to take a stand and keep your wealth for yourself. Memorise the keys to your wallet and no one can touch it.

+4
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

When the law is like that, who can blame a man for doing something illegal to hide his money.

Crypto is just the emperor’s new money. However, the big state’s new worthless fiat money is no better. Neither are backed by anything, so they are both actually worthless, it just depends which one you have more faith in. Personally I prefer gold. But gold is harder to hide. There are no good answers, just cuck laws and enslaved men.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+5
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The remedy for legal injustices is illegal justice. And no squeamishness.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+7
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Oh, and paternity tests should be automatic for all births.
    Ho, begone!

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+3

Anonymous

Oh, and paternity tests should be automatic for all births.Ho, begone!

Amen.

+6
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Oh, and paternity tests should be automatic for all births.Ho, begone!

Women should welcome them.

Since no women cheat and have other men’s babies, its a test that totally hitches her to her husbank’s wallet til the kid is 18, at least.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+1
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Participant

The saddest thing of all this is the fact that a man will be forced to hand over his money for a child that is not his.

Sadder still is the amount of people who would consider him a weasel if he won.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.