Firing Blanks

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Firing Blanks

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Colin Combover in a Coma  Colin Combover in a Coma 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I’ve got no juice to reproduce
    When I’m having a wank
    Rather than swim
    They’ve sank
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

Just as I shoot my white stuff up a massive muff
    All I get is a passive huff
    And no thanks
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

A seedless Jaffa
    For f~~~s sake
    I’m as soft as a Mr Kipling cake

Hasn’t been hard as a plank
    Since the ex-wife left
    15years absent inside a loose cleft
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

Must be because I lie on my back on a broken bed
    With a bare head
    Like I’ve just awoken from a panic attack

I’m that sad f~~~er in an anorak
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

It’s taken it’s toll
    When I continually unload my tadpole
    Inside a umbilical cord hole

A daily monkey spank
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

I’m all alone
    Can’t get a woman of my own
    So I’ve spilt my seed
    Up another’s wife
    It’s a need in my life

She’s built like a tank
    I’M FIRING BLANKS

I’m an infertile bloke
    Rather than front crawl
    They breast stroke

It goes for broke
    And tries to penetrate

Look at the state of little me
    It’s a joke!

The rest of the mix
    Followed from the Cervix

The skank should’ve swallowed
    The stupid minx

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

applause and swift approval!

I forget the name of the British rock guy that spews poetry as music that you led us to. I just imagine his voice and style when I read your poems sometimes. IM SHOOTING BLANKS!

Very eloquent and useful work here. This is inspiring for all of us. Thank you.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

All that is MAN is not measured by fertility, but by ALL ELSE

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

applause and swift approval!

I forget the name of the British rock guy that spews poetry as music that you led us to. I just imagine his voice and style when I read your poems sometimes. IM SHOOTING BLANKS!
    Very eloquent and useful work here. This is inspiring for all of us. Thank you.

How’s it fertilising! I trust you are well?
    “SLEAFORD MODS” is the name of the British duo.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

All that is MAN is not measured by fertility, but by ALL ELSE
    [/quote

Thanks to Tyr, I am a fine physical specimen. Six foot two with eyes of blue, but with sperm of glue?
    Perhaps I am having a mini mid-life crisis, but I am sorely tempted to start training for aesthetics as opposed to athletic performance….but for what gains? So I can attract even more decadent delights?

Reg Park had one of the most beautiful male physiques of all-time. Handsome as well. Supposedly natural…..hmmm.

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

thanks for the reminder about sleaford mods.

no fertilizing for me brother, no sex at all still… cant be bothered to chase these lil hoe tricks.

I picked up a roommate. Here is the irony.

he is an Egyptian Muslim Doctor. the dude is like 28 years old, never sleeps and is at the hospital round the clock. (visiting medical student) YET HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. LOL. Only been in America for 2 months and has a girlfriend. The hoes have no shame. She aint exactly American herself, shes black as night, adopted Ugandan girl raised here. He had her overnight there in his room.

the dude barely gets 4 hours of sleep a day, Im not kidding, yet somehow bags some puS%y! LOL.

Well atleast someone is getting sex in there. LOL. Im HAPPY for them. I cant imagine what she sees in him. He is very clumsy and half asleep all the time. And he is an Egyptian Muslim. Maybe she thinks he’ll stay in America and become a wealthy surgeon or practicing MD.. $$$$$$

In any event, it was amusing to see that I have lived in these same apartments for like 8 years. Never once got any AS$ here. THe first time someone gets a woman naked, its not even me… its the damn room mate.

But I can tell you. I know that Iam capable of getting it. I just dont bother. Im way more attractive and charming than him so I know I could get some decent steady poon. But like I said. Why bother? I prefer what Im doing instead, cycling, running, a lil oil painting, ME TIME 24/7, no drama.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

You stay steady and dont get lonesome Collin. fvck mid life crisis’ bro.

You have breathern here, a wide variety. Even Blasphemers like me honestly do give a hoot about your well being.

We’re tickled to death with these poems and know they came from an APEX mind and a true brother.

Old Hermit likes you too and many others but they wont brown nose you like I will. LMAO!

Be well my friend from across the Atlantic

All the ships lay wrecked at the bottom of that cold sea, but we’re not there yet my Droog! We’re still pulsing warm blood my boy!

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

tempted to start training for aesthetics

training to look better is difficult in my experience.

I lost 20lbs and toned up hard not because I wanted to look sexier (although that is a tremendous self esteem booster and side benefit).

The reason I started bicycling on the gravel bike alot, and running/hiking etc… is because I get an emotional stimulus out of it. Like a BUZZ.

I started out simple enough. I started taking a 1 hour walk, once a week. At the beginning, thats all I could do. It made a difference. TRY IT. you will feel like a new emotional self after that 1 hour walk. You should be able to trek about 6-7 kilometers in that hour if no hills.

A year ago, the idea of being able to jog 13 miles straight was ridiculous. Yet somehow I do it. I dont diet either, I eat whatever I want. I couldnt ride a bike more than 5 miles without dying. Now I ride 18 miles a day as an amusement.

THE TRICK IS to just go take a walk for an hour because you want to get out and get some air. Get in the habit of doing it.
    I did that for a year before something exploded inside of me and I started doing it DAILY.

You cant make yourself do it, that is too hard. It has to be gradual habit forming.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

thanks for the reminder about sleaford mods.
    no fertilizing for me brother, no sex at all still… cant be bothered to chase these lil hoe tricks.
    I picked up a roommate. Here is the irony.
    he is an Egyptian Muslim Doctor. the dude is like 28 years old, never sleeps and is at the hospital round the clock. (visiting medical student) YET HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND. LOL. Only been in America for 2 months and has a girlfriend. The hoes have no shame. She aint exactly American herself, shes black as night, adopted Ugandan girl raised here. He had her overnight there in his room.
    the dude barely gets 4 hours of sleep a day, Im not kidding, yet somehow bags some puS%y! LOL.
    Well atleast someone is getting sex in there. LOL. Im HAPPY for them. I cant imagine what she sees in him. He is very clumsy and half asleep all the time. And he is an Egyptian Muslim. Maybe she thinks he’ll stay in America and become a wealthy surgeon or practicing MD.. $$$$$$
    In any event, it was amusing to see that I have lived in these same apartments for like 8 years. Never once got any AS$ here. THe first time someone gets a woman naked, its not even me… its the damn room mate.
    But I can tell you. I know that Iam capable of getting it. I just dont bother. Im way more attractive and charming than him so I know I could get some decent steady poon. But like I said. Why bother? I prefer what Im doing instead, cycling, running, a lil oil painting, ME TIME 24/7, no drama.

He has the audacity to define himself as a Muslim. Oh, the s~~~ and giggles!
    You and I know however, that she is only with him for status!
    I salute your restraint. The longest I held on for was 5years(29-34)

You’re passions keep you on an even kneel. Keep it up. Without my training and putting pen to paper, I would take some alphabet soups with me!

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I get an emotional stimulus out of it. Like a BUZZ.

Im not disciplined enough to get cut, just for being HOT to women…

I ended up getting fit through no effort at all because Im addicted to the BUZZ I get when out in nature and sweating and being at one with myself and the trail. Its like a drug.

Once you catch that dragon, dont let go. It becomes a daily escape. 1 hour or more if you want. Rest days too.

I started out simple and easy, by walking once or twice a week. It was a LONG two year transition. Buy a Kona Gravel Bike, ride the damn thing. Of course, you dont necessarily need a bike, or a $1600 one like this one. But it does help to explore placer further away. Takes you farther, faster… opens up new possibilities. This crap can get expensive though. Even a new pair of running shoes is like $100…

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Thanks for the genuine concern Brad. You’re a good man.
    I’m afraid I am from the same mould as you. After reading the Bible(over and over again) something is seriously askew. I haven’t ruled out there being a higher entity, but just not of the Bible.

I already extensively train. Have since I was 14. Compete in sport. Done two competitions this year. A tower running comp and an indoor rowing one.
    Used to be a powerlifter. Lost some weight. Was approx. 250lb, now a trimmer 220(ish). Train 5 days a week.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Wow, thats cool to know! We are Gladiators bro. Hermit is a fat old man who wishes he could be like us.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

I agree, becoming cut is a whole lifestyle change. I am 41. In solid shape from years of lifting heavy weights.
    I have never trained solely for visual. I am more concerned with what this meat-suit can do as opposed to what it looks like. If I did train purely for vanity, I would have to do something with this new improved bod. I couldn’t envisage me however, standing on a stage in a men’s physique contest!

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Wow, thats cool to know! We are Gladiators bro. Hermit is a fat old man who wishes he could be like us.

Yeah, more like an alligator.
    Perhaps lawn mower racing would befit Herm…..

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Not a bad idea at all. Love it

+2
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I wouldn’t want to be anything like either one of you fukked up freaks……………but lawn mower racing would be fun.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I knew I could get his ears burning. heheheh. Hell, the way this heat is this summer, my whole body is burning.

We’re square in the HOT season here Hermit, blazin’ 100F or more, everyday. Hows the weather north of me? Yall getting melted too?

Gotta love the Summer after such a long winter

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Good poem Colin.

Good to hear you boys are in such good shape. Too much manual work has done my back in and then sitting in tree hides makes it worse. I carry on as is for the present.

I have always liked firing live rounds but I can’t afford to shoot at wombs any more. Got to keep remembering that. Its a lot cheaper to shoot any animal on the face of this earth than a womb.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I knew I could get his ears burning. heheheh. Hell, the way this heat is this summer, my whole body is burning.
    We’re square in the HOT season here Hermit, blazin’ 100F or more, everyday. Hows the weather north of me? Yall getting melted too?
    Gotta love the Summer after such a long winter

Actually, this is the wettest, most mild summer I can ever remember in my life. Been raining a lot and the temps have been unusually low for this time of year. Hasn’t really been too many days that it’s been in the mid 90’s. Typically by this time we’re in triple digits and the humidity is so bad you can’t breath.

Believe I’ll be able to push my mower around the yard this weekend and maybe get to the shooting range and maybe even ride my motorcycle.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Sounds like a brilliant weekend!

Live it up extra Liberty style thus weekend boyz!

yeeeehaaawww! Just got done with a 26 mile bicycle trek. Rest day Saturday. 13.1 Miles Sunday morning God Willing!

Trail Dust! Sucking Air! Taking deep pulls off Ice Cold waterjug spiked with raspberry lemonade.

Life is good.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.