First legal action 2 days into term

Topic by 743 roadmaster

743 roadmaster

Home Forums Political Corner First legal action 2 days into term

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    +6
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/law-northam-pol-us/2021/01/22/id/1006835/

Texas sued the U.S. government for ordering a halt to most deportations of undocumented immigrants, the first major lawsuit challenging President Joe Biden’s policies just two days into his term and a likely sign of what’s to come from other Republican-led states.

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton claims the directive from the Department of Homeland Security violated federal law by failing to seek input from the state. Paxton also accused the administration of failing to enforce immigration laws and granting a “blanket amnesty.”

,………more in link. Got the feeling this is just the first of 100’s by red state AG’s.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Got the feeling this is just the first of 100’s by red state AG’s.

As the judges continue to declare those effected by the fraud have not standing in court, talks of successions and-or civil war will continue to grow.

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

as well they should

few places other than texas will ha e what it takes to actually do it

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Lawyers are usually corrupt, hypocritical scumbags, and all judges are is lawyers that are extra corrupt and extra hypocritical and have thusly been granted MORE power.
    F~~~ judges.
    If I was in a boat with life preservers and I had a choice between saving 3 drowning judges and 1 drowning pedophile, I’d throw a life preserver to the pedophile because there is at least the possibility he might have redeeming qualities.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.