Floating Billboards on Miami's beachfront.

Topic by Faust For Science

Faust For Science

Home Forums Blue Pill Hell Floating Billboards on Miami's beachfront.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Floating Billboards on Miami’s beachfront.

It is being reports that advertisers have come up with a new way to advertise by putting up floating billboards by the beach.

Keep in mind many of the rich pay millions of dollars, sometimes tens of millions of dollars, along with property taxes, for beachfront property on Miami and now instead of getting a good view of the sunrise, they see billboard advertisements.

My thoughts on this… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article228192969.html

+4
    JB Books
    JB Books
    Participant

Doesn’t affect me and won’t cause any great calamity, so I’m good no matter how it plays out. I think GMOW has had an influence on my attitude about lots of things.

We just don't realize life's most significant events while they're happening. Back then, I thought, "Well, there'll be other days". I didn't realize that that was the only day. - "Moonlight" Graham

+2
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

As someone who works in marketing,I think this is disgusting… it’s bad enough most of us stare at screens all day.. now this when we want to relax?? This is terrible. I go to the beach to NOT watch tv!

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #HIDEYOURWEALTH #VAGINAISWORTHLESS

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Be fun to hurl a f~~~ing rock and smash that big LED screen.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

It is spring break. At lot of drunken college students at the beach. That could possibly happen. Though, it would likely be beer cans and not rocks.

+2
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

YOU LOVE IT!

ALL OF YOU LOVE IT!

F~~~ you guys! Its the best thing ever! I worked REALLY HARD to push this! I’m tired of you not appreciating the hard work I do! LOL!

If you don’t like it? GET YOURSELF A LASER! Have great fun!

Really great teach to! I use something like this for some displays I put up.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

It is spring break. At lot of drunken college students at the beach. That could possibly happen. Though, it would likely be beer cans and not rocks.

Why waste the beer and an empty can has very little mass..

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+1
    Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

My thoughts on this… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yep… That’s exactly my thought as well, Ha Haaaaa!!!

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

Untamed
    Untamed
    Participant

Really great teach to! I use something like this for some displays I put up.

I wonder how long a floating MGTOW sign would last, lol

Don't let them Blame, Shame or Tame you!
    Give 'em NOTHING, not even an answer!
    #GenderSegragationNow!

Beer
    Beer
    Participant

Planes have been doing flyovers pulling massive advertisement banners behind them at all kinds of events and places, including beaches, for as long as I could remember…is this really any different?

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Even at the beach you can’t escape advertisements. I hate ads and sales people; the phone, mail, email, text, TV, billboards. There has to be a place where you can escape ads and marketers trying to sell you useless s~~~ all day every day of our lives.

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Even at the beach you can’t escape advertisements. I hate ads and sales people; the phone, mail, email, text, TV, billboards. There has to be a place where you can escape ads and marketers trying to sell you useless s~~~ all day every day of our lives.

Mountains !

I like hiking up mountains because you leave civilization behind. You become a mammal again. The wind, the clouds, the dirt, the sweat. It’s addictive.

F.uck the beach…

FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

Well….boo hoo. If rich people don’t like it, they can pool their money together and bribe the owners of the floating billboard to go away—just like they bribe to politicians to do their bidding.

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.