Follywood

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Follywood

This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 5 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Superstars with internal scars
    In a stupor in VIP bars

An upward head full of grace
    Above a two-face made of wood instead

Money grabbing
    Back stabbing

Bribing, conniving, contriving
    Striving to be a superstar with a fast car
    A hexagon too far gone with a guitar

Tread the boardwalk
    Rehearse the silver forked talk

Become new age
    A falsified sage

Become a new you through implants
    Sell your integrity and dance

Bust a vein
    Again and again
    Until it rains blood
    The price of Hollywood

All for the cosmetic screen
    A prosthetic sanguine

Two minute fame
    Brame wrapped up in yesterdays news……

+2
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

Those behind the scenes special features discs .. included with DVD sets .. seeing that my favorite Star Trek scene, where Charles “Trip” Tucker III fights to save the engine room from intruders .. was really a plywood backdrop ..
    “.. I need to believe.”

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Those behind the scenes special features discs .. included with DVD sets .. seeing that my favorite Star Trek scene, where Charles “Trip” Tucker III fights to save the engine room from intruders .. was really a plywood backdrop ..“.. I need to believe.”

I preferred the part where Charlie “Big” Potatoes has an affair with a Chestnut. It was a real wood finish…..although it varnished his relationship with Dye.

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Liked that Colin. Thanks

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Liked that Colin. Thanks

Thanks!

Are you well?

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Where is that bloody Herm!
    It’s roasting time.

+1
    Joey Alfio
    Joey Alfio
    Participant

That was not bad; Not bad at all.

Vitam impendere vero.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Cheers Joey.
    Check out my other poems/ditties/musings.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Cheers Joey. Check out my other poems/ditties/musings.

Don’t do it, Joey! He’s baiting us with these “non-f~~gery” writings. It’s a trap!

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Don’t do it, Joey! He’s baiting us with these “non-f~~gery” writings. It’s a trap!

Where were you on Wednesday you soiled garment?

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Same place I was yesterday, at home, sick. I probably shouldn’t be here today, but I have work that needs done.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Sorry Colin, didn’t see the enquiry after my health. I am Ok thanks. Hope you are too.

I ended up with a surprise week of very little to do. I shot 5 deer in 3 outings, sorted a few things out for children and hope to have navigated their mothers OK. Oh if only I could afford to retire early, I could live a life of leisure hunting but children are expensive!

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Same place I was yesterday, at home, sick. I probably shouldn’t be here today, but I have work that needs done.

Nothing too troubling I hope?
    I have heard boiled tumbleweed is a antibacterial.

+1
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Sorry Colin, didn’t see the enquiry after my health. I am Ok thanks. Hope you are too.
    I ended up with a surprise week of very little to do. I shot 5 deer in 3 outings, sorted a few things out for children and hope to have navigated their mothers OK. Oh if only I could afford to retire early, I could live a life of leisure hunting but children are expensive!

Good. Yes, I am still upright.
    How many others with different Mothers?
    If you retired we could meet up and go rampaging.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Nothing too troubling I hope? I have heard boiled tumbleweed is a antibacterial.

Depends on your tolerance for illness I suppose. Dry cough, heavy chest, fatigue and chills. Tuesday evening I could not get warm. I cranked up the heat and was in bed before seven o’clock. I never go to bed that early, but I was cold and exhausted. About all I’ve been doing the last couple of days is sleeping in my bed and night and sleeping the recliner in the day, drinking lots of water and going to the bathroom. Not as bad today, but still don’t feel well.

I’m a wimp when it comes to being sick.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Nothing too troubling I hope? I have heard boiled tumbleweed is a antibacterial.

Depends on your tolerance for illness I suppose. Dry cough, heavy chest, fatigue and chills. Tuesday evening I could not get warm. I cranked up the heat and was in bed before seven o’clock. I never go to bed that early, but I was cold and exhausted. About all I’ve been doing the last couple of days is sleeping in my bed and night and sleeping the recliner in the day, drinking lots of water and going to the bathroom. Not as bad today, but still don’t feel well.
    I’m a wimp when it comes to being sick.

You need a woman to Mother you!
    Use those shrivelled tea-bags and man up. I thought all you wanks were tough.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

You need a woman to Mother you! Use those shrivelled tea-bags and man up. I thought all you wanks were tough.

I was tough, when I was young, tough enough to tear you apart before you knew what hit you. Most of that toughness has long since left me now that I’m older and softer. However, I certainly don’t need a woman for anything other than pleasure. I can take care of my self in all other capacities.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You need a woman to Mother you! Use those shrivelled tea-bags and man up. I thought all you wanks were tough.

I was tough, when I was young, tough enough to tear you apart before you knew what hit you. Most of that toughness has long since left me now that I’m older and softer. However, I certainly don’t need a woman for anything other than pleasure. I can take care of my self in all other capacities.

You couldn’t tear a piece of A4.
    The roasting is hot today!
    Nearly finished your shift little Herm. Soon be in the blanket with an Armadillo.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

You couldn’t tear a piece of A4.The roasting is hot today!Nearly finished your shift little Herm. Soon be in the blanket with an Armadillo.

Man, you’re f~~~in’ weird. Glad you’re enjoying yourself. Have you lost the ability to tell time?

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

You couldn’t tear a piece of A4.The roasting is hot today!Nearly finished your shift little Herm. Soon be in the blanket with an Armadillo.

Man, you’re f~~~in’ weird. Glad you’re enjoying yourself. Have you lost the ability to tell time?

LMAO. You transatlantic Goons are funny little creatures.
    I would come over to whatever shanty town you reside in, but I don’t think North America is quite ready for such sublimity.
    Probably get my own talk show.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.