Follywood

Topic by Colin Combover in a Coma

Colin Combover in a Coma

Home Forums MGTOW Central Follywood

This topic contains 33 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Ranger One  Ranger One 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

LMAO. You transatlantic Goons are funny little creatures.I would come over to whatever shanty town you reside in, but I don’t think North America is quite ready for such sublimity.Probably get my own talk show.

Is there enough room in your tiny little apartment for a full size refrigerator, or do you have one of those tiny ones like I have in my office? My fridge in my house is all but dead and barely keeps a bottle of water cool, but I have another on order. Unfortunately it won’t arrive for another week. Reckon I’ll be eating out more than my usual once a week and getting a lot of chicken and burgers to go from my local hangout.

Can’t buy a side by side without the damn ice maker so that will go to waste. Something always goes wrong with those pieces of s~~~ so I’ve been using ice trays to freeze my own ice for the past 7 years. Guess I’ll just dump the ice I make in the bucket and utilize the ice dispenser at least. This took a severe chunk from my bank account, but ya’ gotta’ have a fridge and freezer if you want to prepare and eat most of your meals at home. Needed a larger freezer anyway as there was never enough room in the small one I have now.

fridge

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Sorry Colin, didn’t see the enquiry after my health. I am Ok thanks. Hope you are too.I ended up with a surprise week of very little to do. I shot 5 deer in 3 outings, sorted a few things out for children and hope to have navigated their mothers OK. Oh if only I could afford to retire early, I could live a life of leisure hunting but children are expensive!

Good. Yes, I am still upright. How many others with different Mothers?If you retired we could meet up and go rampaging.

Oh you do like personal information Colin. I sometimes what you will do with it all. Do you stalk us in your spare time or have you got something better to do? I do hope I will not wake up one morning to find you have subscribed me to my local hunt saboteurs club or sent all my posts referring to queers to my largely liberal client list or something.

The mothers can be counted on one hand, the children two. After a bad marriage and then a bad girlfriend where in both cases I had been a good little boy scout and done my best playing by all the rules, I decided I just didn’t give a monkeys any more. I had very little wealth left to extract and was past caring about being good. Then it just sort of happened that way. I learned a great deal about women and their schemes.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

LMAO. You transatlantic Goons are funny little creatures.I would come over to whatever shanty town you reside in, but I don’t think North America is quite ready for such sublimity.Probably get my own talk show.

Is there enough room in your tiny little apartment for a full size refrigerator, or do you have one of those tiny ones like I have in my office? My fridge in my house is all but dead and barely keeps a bottle of water cool, but I have another on order. Unfortunately it won’t arrive for another week. Reckon I’ll be eating out more than my usual once a week and getting a lot of chicken and burgers to go from my local hangout.
    Can’t buy a side by side without the damn ice maker so that will go to waste. Something always goes wrong with those pieces of s~~~ so I’ve been using ice trays to freeze my own ice for the past 7 years. Guess I’ll just dump the ice I make in the bucket and utilize the ice dispenser at least. This took a severe chunk from my bank account, but ya’ gotta’ have a fridge and freezer if you want to prepare and eat most of your meals at home.
    fridge

It is a shared house, so the fridge and other appliances are in the other rooms. To wit, my poxy little room has a bed/wardrobe/dressing table/and a few other small amenities.
    I could do with the room being bigger so I can fit my torture devices in…..

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Sorry Colin, didn’t see the enquiry after my health. I am Ok thanks. Hope you are too.I ended up with a surprise week of very little to do. I shot 5 deer in 3 outings, sorted a few things out for children and hope to have navigated their mothers OK. Oh if only I could afford to retire early, I could live a life of leisure hunting but children are expensive!

Good. Yes, I am still upright. How many others with different Mothers?If you retired we could meet up and go rampaging.

Oh you do like personal information Colin. I sometimes what you will do with it all. Do you stalk us in your spare time or have you got something better to do? I do hope I will not wake up one morning to find you have subscribed me to my local hunt saboteurs club or sent all my posts referring to queers to my largely liberal client list or something.
    The mothers can be counted on one hand, the children two. After a bad marriage and then a bad girlfriend where in both cases I had been a good little boy scout and done my best playing by all the rules, I decided I just didn’t give a monkeys any more. I had very little wealth left to extract and was past caring about being good. Then it just sort of happened that way. I learned a great deal about women and their schemes.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Yes, I am building up a profile of all you specimens on this site that I have taken a particular liking to.
    House number please?
    As long as you have learnt your lesson after two misfortunes….

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Yes, I have built up a profile of all the specimen on here who I have taken a particular like to.
    House number please?
    As long as you have learnt your lesson from those two misfortunes…..

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Is there enough room in your tiny little apartment for a full size refrigerator, or do you have one of those tiny ones like I have in my office? My fridge in my house is all but dead and barely keeps a bottle of water cool, but I have another on order. Unfortunately it won’t arrive for another week. Reckon I’ll be eating out more than my usual once a week and getting a lot of chicken and burgers to go from my local hangout.Can’t buy a side by side without the damn ice maker so that will go to waste. Something always goes wrong with those pieces of s~~~ so I’ve been using ice trays to freeze my own ice for the past 7 years. Guess I’ll just dump the ice I make in the bucket and utilize the ice dispenser at least. This took a severe chunk from my bank account, but ya’ gotta’ have a fridge and freezer if you want to prepare and eat most of your meals at home.fridge

It is a shared house, so the fridge and other appliances are in the other rooms. To wit, my poxy little room has a bed/wardrobe/dressing table/and a few other small amenities. I could do with the room being bigger so I can fit my torture devices in…..

Have you lived in such cramped shared spaces all your life? No wonder you’re so mentally off kilter. That s~~~ would drive me insane as well. Living on a tiny island in a tiny room. Makes me claustrophobic thinking about it. I see why you were so surprised about the size of my state.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Colin Combover in a Coma
    Colin Combover in a Coma
    Participant

Never had a place of my own. Too old now, as well as not having a good enough job to get a mortgage or live on my own.
    I have slept in a Proton for 5months, just a place to rest my head.
    I am not of this world. A temporary torture chamber.
    I like how you belittle this “tiny” island having never stepped foot out of your state.
    You do know right, that the British empire was the biggest/most powerful in recorded human history? Never before/during/nor since has there(and never will be) a more ferocious people.

+1
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Never had a place of my own. Too old now, as well as not having a good enough job to get a mortgage or live on my own. I have slept in a Proton for 5months, just a place to rest my head.I am not of this world. A temporary torture chamber.I like how you belittle this “tiny” island having never stepped foot out of your state.You do know right, that the British empire was the biggest/most powerful in recorded human history? Never before/during/nor since has there(and never will be) a more ferocious people.

LOL You get offended and accuse me of belittling your country, yet you constantly refer to me as “little herm” and but one page ago, called us “transatlantic goons, funny little creatures”. That’s right, defend your country, hypocrite, and what once was but no longer is an “empire”, even though I never meant any insult whatsoever.

You don’t even have your facts straight saying I’ve, “never stepped foot out of my state”. While not having done so extensively, I have traveled far beyond my home, further than I’d ever thought I would. I prefer to stay here. There’s nothing out there that’s worth the trouble of traveling. Were I able to afford it and were technology to an acceptable level that would ease the pain of distant travel, I would perhaps want to visit other ancient sites over the globe, however, they’ve mostly been spoiled by all the nasty tourists and are more than likely unappealing by now.

How could you have never had a place of your own, not even your own small apartment? I hated living in all those apartment buildings with all those damn people, but at least I didn’t have to share anymore than the building. Then, when I finally owned my own home, it was still a pain to have neighbors so close. I was very spoiled growing up on a farm way out in the middle of nowhere, miles from the nearest neighbor. Now that I own my own house, not having to share it with another person, I’m more content than I’ve ever been since the farm, but still nothing less will ever be acceptable. The solitude of the country side and gravel roads may now be beyond my grasp, but it will always be paradise for me.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Since Colin is profiling me (if I flatter myself to believe I might be interesting enough) I think I should just be coming to his posts to watch the Colin versus Hermit sparring.

On the subject of the British empire crumbling and a once fierce people turning into queers, soy boys, manginas, benefit scum and entitled land whales -its a bummer. I think there are few like me left, who have read the classics and would like nothing better than to have carried a rifle to some intemperate haven of barbarity to make that land a possession of the crown. There are few even semi educated men today who see the great game for what it is (as opposed to buy into the liberal version of empire) and would not have feared to play that game with all the cards for all the stakes. The trouble with looking across history and seeing history beyond fashion and jingoism is that you know Britain is stuffed. There is no way back from this. Are the Italians a great people any more? What about the Greeks? The Turks? The Mongols? History only goes one way and the clock cannot be turned back. There is nothing left of the British empire but history.

Another people will come who will out do us one day. We had no staying power. We had fair play like no others before but I fear it did for us in the end. You can’t play fair with those who are not gentlemen. Failure to see this was the final ruin of our empire and will be the ruin of our people.

Its best not to be too proud. The Americans are top dogs unless they screw up, they could yet be a great empire. We had best just be good sports. They won.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Anonymous

Another people will come who will out do us one day. We had no staying power. We had fair play like no others before but I fear it did for us in the end. You can’t play fair with those who are not gentlemen. Failure to see this was the final ruin of our empire and will be the ruin of our people.

Its best not to be too proud. The Americans are top dogs unless they screw up, they could yet be a great empire. We had best just be good sports. They won.

The British Empire did themselves in with their insistence to go to war with Germany. WWI arguably destroyed the British Empire. Oddly enough, it was the London Elite (Milner Group) that pulled the strings to get WWI moving.

The nice thing about being an international banker is that you can jump ship to the next big Empire. That is exactly what they did and the Anglo-American Empire was born. The torch was passed to the USA and our round table group “The Council on Foreign Relations” was created. Our Elite still participate in the “Rhodes Scholarship” and I’m quite sure Chatham House is still calling the shots on CFR policy. The Royal Society still controls Science too so in a sense the British Empire is still around its just transformed.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I agree about world war one ending the British empire or at least so severely weakening it that it could not survive the economic and social cost of world war 2.

To go to war was not a foolish decision based on what they knew. Wars had never been fought in such depth at an industrial level before. No one on either side appreciated how expensive it would be for well organised nations with such deep economic strength -(as a well run empire can give you) to beat the crap out of each other with so much hardware until one side ran out of resources. In the end the existing models were not adequate to the new age but that is progress.

The social upheaval of the wars was probably as damaging as the economic upheaval. Women got all uppity having been given too much freedom while men were fighting. Added to this people felt war was a losing game after they had lost so much. If the use of force is a losing game then so must empire be as in the end it relies on at least the threat of force.

It was however, I agree a great opportunity for an empire of wealth -which is what the US now has. Such an empire is actually very cheap to run and the power of money is very great. It will be interesting to see if when the US’s economic power wanes -which is it doing with ever rising debt and the increased development of the rest of the world, whether they will start to use physical power to maintain their position or, crippled by feminism and liberalism, simply wane away as the great power till a new top dog comes.

Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I agree about world war one ending the British empire or at least so severely weakening it that it could not survive the economic and social cost of world war 2.
    To go to war was not a foolish decision based on what they knew. Wars had never been fought in such depth at an industrial level before. No one on either side appreciated how expensive it would be for well organised nations with such deep economic strength -(as a well run empire can give you) to beat the crap out of each other with so much hardware until one side ran out of resources. In the end the existing models were not adequate to the new age but that is progress.
    The social upheaval of the wars was probably as damaging as the economic upheaval. Women got all uppity having been given too much freedom while men were fighting. Added to this people felt war was a losing game after they had lost so much. If the use of force is a losing game then so must empire be as in the end it relies on at least the threat of force.
    It was however, I agree a great opportunity for an empire of wealth -which is what the US now has. Such an empire is actually very cheap to run and the power of money is very great. It will be interesting to see if when the US’s economic power wanes -which is it doing with ever rising debt and the increased development of the rest of the world, whether they will start to use physical power to maintain their position or, crippled by feminism and liberalism, simply wane away as the great power till a new top dog comes.

We’re too big to fail, baby! LOL The beginning of the end came a long time ago. The people in this country are so screwed up, it’s sickening. I don’t think it’ll wane away though. I think it’ll be a more dramatic fall. I’m wondering when the president of the U.S. will be an illegal alien.

Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.