For The Love of God, LISTEN To Me!

Topic by

Home Forums Top Gun For The Love of God, LISTEN To Me!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 142 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by Harpo-My-"SON"  harpo-my-“SON” 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Keymaster
    Keymaster
    Keymaster

You may lose, but the f~~~ing c~~~ wont get it either!!
    You wont see that on finacial shows $!!

I HATE banks too and all the s~~~e that goes with them.

I don’t know if I ever mentioned my experience with Wells Fargo here, but I wanted an explanation for a “missing” $100 in my account – regarding a deposit. I held the receipt up to the glass pane, and this totally arrogant bitch behind the counter greeted me by saying “Not gonna lie , my eyes are bad… put your pin in the machine.”.

( WHAT THE F~~~ DID SHE JUST SAY?? “NOT GONNA LIE”??? I HOPE NOT. YOU’RE A BANK FFS.)

So I asked if I could “speak to someone else who’s eyes aren’t bad because we’re talking about money here.”

She looked at the asshole calling her out like she wanted to murder me.
    Then she gave me a hard time about the discrepancy.

When I complained to a manager about being greeted AT THE BUSINESS COUNTER with a “not gonna lie” instead of “good morning”, the bitch blew fire and brimstone out of her eyes. I never walked into that branch again.

Crypto may not be “ready” yet. But it’s a great big well-deserved f~~~-you middle finger to the banks. They are s~~~ting their pants, because they have no say in the matter of your money. Based on that alone, I’m a fan.

If you keep doing what you've always done... you're gonna keep getting what you always got.
    +2

Anonymous

I hated sage. Sounds arrogant.
    Heyoka is a backwards clown.

Fits better! Hahah

+1
    Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

Sage sounds wise and you lived up to the name very well.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

+1

Anonymous

First thing I do, is make buddys with the Security Gaurd.

Hahaj..

+1

Anonymous

Sage sounds wise and you lived up to the name very well.

Thanks, but I get snide remarks from some yougers about it. I dont blame them.I never liked it. Just couldnt think of anything else to go with old. Foreal.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I dare to disagree keymaster, cryptos will never be money or store of wealth for the simple reason – they do not pass the criteria of rarity. Every schmuck can issue his own cryptocurrency with trillion of coins. Bitcoin is completely inept in this role as its “mining” currently consumes more electrical power than some countries do – I have seen comparisons with Argentina and Denmark.

The only real store of wealth will stay rare items – gold, silver, land.

You guys are forgetting something. There is REAL FIAT Currency in Crypto. People BUY IT. THe Miners make sure that it is secure. It will be about 5-10 years before quantum computers are able to hack the system. By then, there will either be an upgrade, or a patch.

Now. Let’s get real here. I get my money directly from whatever. I use it to buy bitcoin. Point is, there is a HEAVY fee for when I withdraw it. But until then. NO GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE IT.

Anyone can steal your gold, your silver and your land. People fight and kill each other for it all the time.

CRYPTO, they have no way of knowing even if you own any.

Crypto has real cash behind it. But then, it has to have a solid way getting cash back from the system. And that’s the problem. If FIAT currency is controlled by the government, then the government that is willing to make or sanction or back up crypto, then it will be able to be exchanged with real bitcoin ATM’s etc. Or be able to be transferred to your Bitcoin linked VISA card, then you are able to use it.

So say if Mt Gox in Japan got its s~~~ back together, and the started selling its bitcoin and actually invested the cash in the economy. Stocks etc, then they would have a another stash of value. If companies traded stocks for bitcoin, then BOOM real physical assets behind bitcoin.

Now, if there are fees for transactions, then more real money is always made per transaction. This makes it more of a way to save your money and keep it secure. If you got into bitcoin 2 years ago, you would be doing pretty good right now.

Now here is why Bitcoin by itself will always have value. If I want to withdraw my bitcoin, then I am going to PAY to get real fiat currency for it. However, if I am in the US, and I want to buy some guys bitcoin, I can exchange it with you at a coffee shop, or by throwing it in someone’s wallet.

Now this is the power if the bitcoin system. I CAN PAY TO HAVE SOMEONE DO SOMETHING FOR ME, and the payment, the job, and me are kept hidden.

I hope you understand why this is important. And why it is the currency of the dark web.

If it can be used to buy drugs, then it can be used to take out the dealers as well.

What if it was used for even more nefarious purposes? Again, a hand for hire. Think about that. You think JOhn wick is a movie right? Sure it is.

Now. I hope you see why Bitcoin is going to be the thing that is not only going to free you, but make you invisible.

Yes this opens up all sorts of criminal acts. But then, I guess the government better give people a good idea NOT to be criminal. Its not doing such a good job right now.

But then again. Just like a few others have said. We all have to use that anger, that pain, that misery, the blistered and bloody feet, and the cold nights to our advantage.

I am not going to sugar coat it. THERE IS A S~~~STORM coming. And god help you if you are on the other side of it.

There is no Ideology stronger than that of a man’s life wronged. If you give men no choice, then those men are going to respond in kind.

With bitcoin, you now have the power of the government in your hands. And I hate to say this, but most people have a GREEN FLAG, and that would be the documents of our forefathers.

You put a man in a cage, some will rot in it. Others will break out and cause a kind of hell that will only end in his death.

What’s the difference between dying in a cage, and dying on your own terms?

You be the judge. But with bitcoin, you never have to die. You never have to spill your glass of wine.

You just sit back and watch the world become the place it should have been.

As men many of us have a built in moral compass. I will not steal from you, don’t steal from me. Don’t f~~~ me over, I won’t do it to you.

You f~~~ with the balance, it’s going to f~~~ with you back.

There are few things in a man’s life that are worth dying for. But if your death is going to be a one of sorrow, misery, and pain. Then what do you have to lose?

Not only that, but many of you are in your 50’s. What new life are you going to make for yourself if you have been robbed of the one you have worked your whole life for? If they took everything you work for? THAT IS THEFT.

How we have been treated should have showed you what is out there for you.

And if it was not for this forum, and the men I have helped save, (IN REAL LIFE, not here) then you would already have seen the destruction happen already.

No one f~~~s with me anymore. They know I am dangerous. That is how people should see you. A man NEVER to f~~~ with.

Be that man. Take control of your life. NEVER forget. Never Forgive. Never let it happen again.

If they took your life, pay them back in kind. And do whatever you can to make their lives the kind of s~~~ that yours is now.

SO make your money, make your life the one you wanted. Find ways to get around the system.

IF they get money from you, find a way to take that away from them. If they find ways to put you in jail, do the same. If they took away your kids, do the same.

Remember, these people have no soul. Your going to have to give it back to them better then they gave it to you.

Keep that in mind, and work to satisfy that deep urge for retribution. Do that, and no mater how your life ends, you will smile as you go the grave.

life is what you make it. Make sure you live one worth while to tell stories about.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1

Anonymous

If I found a million dollars of the bank’s money they’d be out a million dollars! PLUS INTEREST, FINES, AND PENALTIES! Just like they do to me!

+3
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Well, to some of those banks out there, this is all I have to say..

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Kaido
    Kaido
    Participant

Brother. If I ever win the lottery I will help you get back on your feet. Till then I hope things work out for you.

That bitch
    will get what’s coming to her.

What people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle. Rise above. Focus on science.

BoneAsh
    BoneAsh
    Participant

Or maybe not 🙁 Some piece of s~~~ bitches just don’t get any justice. Like my cousines father’s mother. That old hag is still alive, she made a career out of it marrying in for men for their money and then surprisingly all of her husbands died shortly after the marriage. Not enough that she has 3 or so apartments rented out by now when my cousines had to sell their home because they couldn’t pay the bank anymore, she had a share in it and even took that money from her OWN kids and grandchildren!

deee

As of you brother, it’s still not late to get your financial freedom back, start investing and trading cryptos btc, etc, litecoin, watch some videos you can get it all back, especially that now you got back the most valuable asset what you can have YOUR TIME.

+1
    Sjt1975
    sjt1975
    Participant

I hear you loud and clear, Matrix. I will never date/marry. Sorry for all of the s~~~ that you’ve gone through with women, like other men on here.

+1

Here’s another gem for the young guns out there… in my last marriage, we had my mother in law move in with us because of her failing health. I come home one day and ask my son where Avo was (Portuguese for grandma). He says she is laying on the couch in the great room. I go in and see her staring up at the ceiling with her arms crossed on her chest-purple. I immediately start CPR on her and call 911. The ex comes home and sees me working on her and proceeds to kick and beat me telling me to stop beating her mother. The e.m.t.s arrive,pull her off of me and take over. She then calls the police and tries to have me arrested for assaulting/killing her mother. The cop talks to the e.m.t.s and gets the story. They tell the cops that I tried to administer CPR and that they were on the phone and could hear her,the ex c~~~,assaulting me.
    The police refused to take me in and talked to her in the back yard. Half hour later, she says she wants me to leave the house because she can’t trust me anymore after what she saw happen. I didn’t leave. She never apologized for it nor thanked me for trying to save her mother’s life. A woman that hated me and assaulted me while driving in the Azores with her pregnant daughter sitting next to me, I tried to save her life and the first reaction that c~~~ had was to think that I was beating up her mother? Yeah. That’s some real love there boys.
    The hatred that I have for her is something I still struggle with. I feel you Matrix. I get it bro. Men truly love. This is why we share these stories with the younger guys out there. We don’t want them to go through this kind of eternal hell.

For in much wisdom is much grief, and he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

KM, if fees and mining is your place of disgust with cryptos, check out Nano (formerly known as Raiblocks).

They are not mined (because the blockchain for it does not need mining), they are faster to transact with (BTC has close to 7 simultanenous transaction, while XRB has 7 thousand), and it is completely free of fees for transactions, whatever they could be.

It is the ultimate P2P crypto, and it is on a low price right now, waiting to go into bigger exchanges, so they prices will soar really high in a few months. Read the white paper also, because it will give you a real grip on what Nano is.

Just so you know: Nano was made to help Venezuelans to escape the government opression, therefore, it need to be really safe and untraceable. Many Venezuelan lives where saved because of Nano.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+1
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Westcoasttrendkill
    Participant

It’s the common thread that binds us all together. Being young, innocent, idealistic, and optimistic to only be burned and screwed over by women that are essentially emotional and financial vampires.

Nothing hurt more for me than finding her online diary where she described how wonderful her new chad was in bed. Talk about being in shock.

Maybe I’ll share it here someday…………..

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

She never apologized for it nor thanked me for trying to save her mother’s life.

That story is some real bulls~~~. No good deed goes unpunished. I’ve read so many stories like that…. its true that I wouldn’t try to help a woman in danger anymore. That’s what it’s come to.

You try to help a woman, you will be accused of trying hurt her or feel her up. If a chick is choking or whatever, best to just run away. Mouth to mouth recessitation used to be a joke you know, the one chance you can do something admirable, honorable but still sneak a kiss. But now you will be thrown in jail for sure. Just let them choke to death for a few decades.

Gabriel A. King
    Gabriel A. King
    Participant

Would normally be shocking and horrible…. but, just another day at MGTOW.

+3
    JustAnotherGuy
    JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

Brother..

You said, “There is nothing you can do.”

There is something you can do but it doesn’t have to do with her..

And I KNOW you hate this (laugh. I know.. ) ‘advice’…

But you KNOW I’m right..

She is, as a brother once said, “Getting free (space) rent in your head”

Anger is a product of:

Unfulfilled expectations (regarding outcome(s) * respect (care) toward target(s))

Respect (toward any target) is a product of:

Valuation of target (mostly regarding opinion but also valued action/reaction in scenario) vs Valuation of target comparison.

(Respect is always by comparison, if you think you respect people equally, imagine the questions you would ask and the amount of money <stored labor> you would loan)

// SO!! //

VALUE YOURSELF MORE! Forget that JERK (yes, I can use harsh language, but that would require me caring more about her to create an emotional resonance I simply can’t conjure!) and VALUE yourself – I.E. Accept YOU’RE RIGHT! IF YOU DON’T WHO WILL.. OR DOES?!

+1
    Simulacra
    Simulacra
    Participant

I was burned at a relatively young age, and tho painful…and though it took me a couple of decades to see that it was not my fault but hers and the gyno-world we live in…I am grateful it happened to me when I was young and I have managed to stay child/wife free into my 40’s.

To get screwed after I had done all that work would be very hard to get over late in life.

Anonymous

Men ready to fight and then apologising and making friends. F~~~ man that is beautiful when you think about it. What can a woman do in comparison? Forgiveness and empathy is beyond them. Egocentric c~~~s.

Moose
    Moose
    Participant

I’m so sorry, pal. This is part of the epidemic that is consuming our culture today. I hope to hell that not only those of us who are new (like myself) can read and learn from this but also serve as a reminder to those who are not so new. What is most sad is that your story and feelings are all too common among men in our society.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 141 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.