Forgotten MGTOW Talks

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums MGTOW Central Forgotten MGTOW Talks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by RobertPaulson  RobertPaulson 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Though not actually from the MGTOW Talks Collection by Stardusk, (you’re highly encouraged to review the actual MGTOW talks if you haven’t) here is an old mgtow talk between Spetsnaz and a dude named Greg. It provides a unique lens into male healing.

Its mgtow content if you ask me, even if it isn’t steadfastly MONKish like I like it to be. This is not my content. If Greg or Spetsnaz wanted it gone, I can delete it from YouTube.

Happy Mgtow Day!

Hey Greg, just letting you know, I uploaded this video. If for some reason, you asked for it to be taken down, I can remove it. Not sure if Spetsnaz took it down for his own reasons. I couldn’t find it when I was looking for it so I just uploaded. I got a lot of use out of it but obviously I’m not the author. Just giving you a shout out. All the best.

+2
    RobertPaulson
    RobertPaulson
    Participant

I’ll def be watching this tomorrow. TFM’s on in 15 so this’ll have to wait, but thanks for putting it up. I haven’t seen this vid yet.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

This was a great talk with a guy named Gregory Becker, interviewed by Spetsnaz. For some reason, Spetsnaz or YouTube took it down. I threw in some pics and reuploaded it. Greg approved.

It goes pretty hard into speaking about Men’s Groups. These are hard to find. Men don’t want to talk about their problems. Usually, groups like this are for drunks. I searched to find Men’s Meetings in my city, its always a bunch of old timer AA dudes, which is okay because I beat alcoholism in my own way but the problem is the old timer AA guys don’t want to hear anything about how women are a problem, they are mostly Traditional Conservatives.

And if you ever find a great mens meeting that is secular, well get ready for identity politics and s~~~ galore, they also reject MRA concepts, especially mgtow concepts.

Thank goodness for this site because they still are not enough resources for men going through trauma

+1
    RobertPaulson
    RobertPaulson
    Participant

WOW that was great! Loved how he handled the BS Chick therapist. I’ve looked for local mens groups, started a small one in my area and the biggest problem I’ve found restricting men’s group success is gay men. On several levels… The gay men don’t come out and let you know they are gay, so there is always this uncomfortable feeling that the guy you may be sharing a guy moment with may be gay and trying to be sneaky and trick you into something you’re not looking for. I have found that too many gay men I’ve interacted with in the past really think “all men are gay, some just don’t know it yet.” which is a disturbing attitude. Now if they let you know up front they are gay, much of the apprehension and mistrust just goes away. We have a gay guy in our group and he’s just a really good guy! It also helps that he helps us identify gay guys, helps them feel comfortable being up front with that and helps us weed out the gay guys with ulterior motives.

Feminists are always an issue, but I’ve masked our group. We don’t exclude women specifically, we’ve just picked a group topic/tile etc. that women aren’t interested in, can’t fake being interested in (like they fake intrest in sports and such) and just avoid. I don’t want to risk docs-ing but an example that I thought of but didn’t use was “homeless veterans support group” very few women could fake interest in that.

I think AA is full of great ideas for mgtow and men going underground for support. Attraction rather then promotion, etc. The things I keep in mind with what I do and say are…

1. Plausible deniability. I want to reasonably explain away what I’m doing or what I’m saying without attracting the attention of some SJW rat!

2. I am very careful about keeping my real identity and life away from anything I do or say.

3. I’m always aware that anyone I meet could turn into an agent at anytime.

4. I try to lightheartedly blow things off like women do… They say “oh.. it’s no big deal.. I’m just going out with a few friends… for a few drinks. What’s the big deal, don’t you trust me” etc.. gaslighting and deflecting etc…

oh boy, I’m just rambling now.. gotta run, again, thanks for posting this 🙂 I’m surprised I’ve never seen it before.

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

I think AA is full of great ideas for mgtow and men going underground for support. Attraction rather then promotion, etc.

I used to attend all kinds of AA groups. Not any more but that’s a long story.

I really got involved in an Agnostics AA Group. It was great for awhile.

The amount of young guys showing up, in any AA group really, who were thrown out on the street by their wives/girlefriends, who are in serious financial problems because of child support/ facing jail…..etc..

Its like a broken record each week, a new broken man showing up clueless, absolutely destroyed emotionally, and this man needs a red pill like no ones business, yet at the meeting there are all these women who rattle on endlessly about their ridiculous problems.

And its almost as if the problem isn’t alcohol at all, its these damn women! LOL. (Alcohol Addiction is a problem but so are women).

Anyway, there is no way to actually help these men, while the women are present. You can help those men but you cant help them out of their blue pill life…. very sad.

Ive tried, I even brought up the acronym and everything in a meeting. No one was listening. The married guys and the divorced guys, they just keep going back to the abuse their women inflict on them… very sad.

RobertPaulson
    RobertPaulson
    Participant

I think AA is full of great ideas for mgtow and men going underground for support. Attraction rather then promotion, etc.

Ive tried, I even brought up the acronym and everything in a meeting. No one was listening.

I really wouldn’t do that if I were you. You really need to protect yourself first. We’re living behind enemy lines and in occupied territory. You never know who’s listening.

“Alcohol isn’t the problem, it’s a symptom of a deeper problem” It’s been many years, but I’m sure the quote is pretty close anyway. I think DDJ or TFM were talking about how since there are no resources for men that we self medicate, drinking, alcohol etc. I can see that being true.

You know.. now that you brought this up something just occurred to me. The Big Book hasn’t changed since it was written back in the 20’s or 30’s like I said it’s been a long time but I’m sure there is some mgtow wisdom in there. hmmm… maybe… just a thought. You know, you could do a big book study, that’s a closed meeting and most women aren’t interested in it.

Oh and one more thing… I used to go to meeting several towns over from where I lived. Just another thought.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT