Free at last!

Topic by WPL

WPL

Home Forums Introductions Free at last!

This topic contains 29 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Meister  Meister 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    +22
    WPL
    WPL
    Participant

I’ve been lurking here for months now, absorbing wisdom and advice and trying to incorporate some of this into my own growth as a red pill man. Until now, I had refrained from actively participating in the forums because my divorce wasn’t finalized and I didn’t want to say anything that could potentially affect my case. However, as the title says — I’m finally free. Nearly a year of separation, negotiations, lawyer and investigator bills, frustration, disappointment, and stress ended after a 20-minute trial in front of a judge. More on that later; first the background:

I am almost embarrassed to share my story, simply because it’s a cliche by now: We both worked early in our marriage, but I was offered a job that was too good to pass up in another state, so we agreed to move. We’d finally be secure enough to have children and she’d get to play stay-at-home mom and housewife. Except, it didn’t work out that way. We never did have any children (I’m indescribably grateful for that now) and I found out that she was secretly using birth control and sabotaging “our” efforts to have a child. She also started complaining about feeling bored, unhappy, resentful, and depressed because her life didn’t “work out how she’d always envisioned it”. Well, sorry, cupcake — but that’s the nature of life. During this time, she joined a gym and began spending a small fortune on new clothing — as well as locking her phone and never letting it out of her sight. I did confront her, and of course she denied that there was anyone else. All of these things (and more) made me suspicious, but I continued working hard and trying to please her, because that’s what a husband is “supposed” to do.

Well, does anyone want to guess what happened next? Sorry, there’s no prize for a correct guess because it’s too obvious: Yep — enter Chad Thunderc~~~: an unemployed “bad boy”, with tattoos on his fingers, hands, arms, and neck, a criminal record, and kids from a previous marriage of his own. (Isn’t it comforting to know that your hard-earned tax dollars go to support such worthy causes?) I was lucky that she moved out to go live with Mr. C~~~, as this benefited me in several ways. Did I mention that she was pregnant with Mr. C~~~’s child within 2 months of moving in with him? That caused me to have to go through some extra legal proceedings to legally exclude me as the father (there’s a presumption of paternity, even if husband and wife are separated).

Early in the negotiations she was uncooperative and she stated that she wanted to get everything she was “legally entitled” to get (despite the fact that she ransacked the house on her way out and took and immediately sold almost ALL of the joint property). However, when she found out that I knew she was expecting, she suddenly became cooperative and we were able to negotiate an agreement. Why is that important? Well, in the state where I live, adultery is an absolute and permanent bar to alimony. They realized that they weren’t getting ANYTHING else from me.

The trial was interesting, fast, and relative unremarkable. The judge found that I had sufficient grounds to prove adultery and granted my divorce; he returned a finding of my non-paternity; and he made the voluntary agreement my ex and I entered an order of the court without modification.

So, I escaped blue pill hell relatively unscathed, except for my wallet, which suffered heavy damage in the form of paying attorneys (three in total, at three different firms) and other professionals. Worth every cent, too.

+5
    Nero
    Nero
    Participant

Freedom by unc~~~ing from marriage is bitter sweet! Welcome, my friend. Looking forward to all that you may have to contribute.

+7
    TattooDave
    TattooDave
    Participant

Welcome welcome welcome to the land of the free and the home of the brave.. we are many we are survivors. If it like go get a beer out of the fridge and I believe there’s a spot open on the couch next to mgtower. Gentleman I do believe that this man is too good for marriage I SO Proclaim it

I can see their heads have been twisted and fed with worthless foam from the mouth. Bob d

+4

Anonymous

The absolute s~~~ you have to go through and put up with just to get rid of a bad woman always amazes me.

Glad it all worked out and welcome!

+5
    BlacqueJacqueShellacque
    BlacqueJacqueShellacque
    Participant

Welcome WorldPowerLabs! Your story has brightened my day.You wrote that you have been reading here for a while so you know it could have been much worse. Enjoy your brand new existence! Welcome to the wonderful world of MGTOW!

+8
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I have only heard of one story that was better than that. The wife killed herself before the divorce was final…

+4

Dude. You have dodged a hailstorm of shrapnel. Nice work. Welcome.

When women lead, destruction is the destination. -- Me.

+2
    Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Congratulations and welcome to MGTOW.

You’ve already helped my thoughts in that, “What a bitch, she blocked him from
    ……
    ……
    (Mind clears up)
    ……
    ……
    Another bitch.

They’re all the same.
    Different wrapping paper, same old s~~~.

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

+2
    Mister Stealth
    Mister Stealth
    Participant

Welcome brother

MGTOW is freedom – enjoy life

Steel sharpens steel

+2
    JimBoLea
    JimBoLea
    Participant

WELCOME TO THE FOLD BROTHER. EACH ONE OF US HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO BE HERE, BE IT MENTAL, PHYISCLE, TRAUMATIC ABUSE BROUGHT ON BY A F~~~ING C~~~. LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING MORE ABOUT HOW YOU COPED WITH THE LYING C~~~.

LILITH IS THE HEAD SUCCUBUS AND SHE LIVES ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

+3
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

welcome.
    as tough as it was you know you got out relatively easy.
    enjoy the freedom,
    and NEVER re-marry !!!
    glad you found your way here!

+3
    Curmudgeon
    Curmudgeon
    Participant

Welcome WorldPowerLabs! Many fellow brothers have endured the misery of woman in their path of Peace. Women are expensive drama. May you find your Peace in life’s journey 😀

No Bills No Boss No Bitch

+1
    Mr. Man
    Mr. Man
    Participant

Congratulations, you’re a free man!

How many men would get married if the act of getting married were as horrible as the act of getting divorced is. None, that’s how many.

Welcome!

+1

Anonymous

Welcome home, WPL
    BEER’S IN THE FRIDGE

+1
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

Welcome home, brother!

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+1
    Akhilleus
    Akhilleus
    Participant

Welcome bro.

Aloha means family you don't leave family behind. Who will be the next Draconarius for MGTOW? MGTOW = brothers = acceptance = belonging

+1

Even with all the damage in the post I still feel like you’re very lucky. First she’s Chad’s problem now and history repeats itself. Second you have no children with her (guranteed ass rape from the courts) meaning there is no anchor from her to you and your wallet. Please dont fall for this trap again brother,after you finish your welcome beers the MGTOW fishing dock with rods are out back so feel free to take a load off.

Never lose sight of what brought you here.

+1
    JVB
    JVB
    Participant

Welcome bro and well done !! That’s one of the better divorce stories I’ve heard for some time. Think back on how bad it could have been for you and never consider marriage again.

Peace is > piece.

+1
    Clint Eastwood
    Clint Eastwood
    Participant

I tip my hat to you sir. Job well done.

“Free At Last.” Three words I may have printed on a t-shirt when I’m in the same position. 🙂

Stay vigilant. They're everywhere.

Experienced
    experienced
    Participant

Welcome to MGTOW.

Congratulations, you’re a free man!
    How many men would get married if the act of getting married were as horrible as the act of getting divorced is. None, that’s how many.
    Welcome!

Wise words. When “the next one” attempts to “come along”, tell her to go see your ex first to obtain all that was ripped from your brain/heart/wallet/spirit/self respect.
    Once she has done this……..
    They never do this. They Now will want to take more than half……. Of What’s Left. = tell them where to go, or tell them to stay where they are, while you continue to go… your own way.
    Again, Welcome to MGTOW!

"It seems like there's times a body gets struck down so low, there ain't a power on earth that can ever bring him up again. Seems like something inside dies so he don't even want to get up again. But he does."

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.