Friday Night Organ; Hello Haiti—-NOT

Topic by PistolPete

PistolPete

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Friday Night Organ; Hello Haiti—-NOT

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by IMickey503  iMickey503 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +1
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

I tried to find some classical Haitian music but all I could find were some stoned out guys banging on tree trunks and old 55 gallon drums. Oh well. So instead we will turn to the “Italian Bach” as he was called: Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni (1671-1751) and his famous Adagio for Organ and strings. Fortunately I found a version minus the annoying strings. The work takes a little patience but its worth it. I have an afinity for the guy since he died of the same disease killing me by inches.

Born in the Republic of Venice, Albinoni studied violin and singing. Relatively little is known about his life, especially considering his contemporary stature as a composer, and the comparatively well-documented period in which he lived. In 1694 he dedicated his Opus 1 to the fellow-Venetian, Cardinal Pietro Ottoboni (grand-nephew of Pope Alexander VIII); Ottoboni was an important patron in Rome of other composers, such as Arcangelo Corelli. His first opera, Zenobia, regina de Palmireni, was produced in Venice in 1694. Albinoni was possibly employed in 1700 as a violinist to Charles IV, Duke of Mantua, to whom he dedicated his Opus 2 collection of instrumental pieces. In 1701 he wrote his hugely popular suites Opus 3, and dedicated that collection to Cosimo III de’ Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany.

Unlike most composers of his time, he appears never to have sought a post at either a church or noble court, but then he was a man of independent means and had the option to compose music independently. In 1722, Maximilian II Emanuel, Elector of Bavaria, to whom Albinoni had dedicated a set of twelve concertos, invited him to direct two of his operas in Munich.

Around 1740, a collection of Albinoni’s violin sonatas was published in France as a posthumous work, and scholars long presumed that meant that Albinoni had died by that time. However, it appears he lived on in Venice in obscurity; a record from the parish of San Barnaba indicates Tomaso Albinoni died in Venice in 1751, of diabetes mellitus.

+1

Anonymous

LMFAO!

Did I hurt your feewings?

🤣🤣🤣

+1
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Hard to believe but there actually IS a pipe organ in Haiti—surprised the s~~~ out of me. Of course it was made by Europeans but there is ONE in the whole country.

+2
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

I tried to find some classical Haitian music but all I could find were some stoned out guys banging on tree trunks and old 55 gallon drums. Oh well.

Haaaaaaaa!!!!! What a s~~~ hole!!!

LMFAO!
    Did I hurt your feewings?

Naw, we love our trolls and keyboard thugs. You will be gone soon. Keep it up with the threats. I BEG you!!!!

+2

Anonymous

Haiti? You can get coffee and AIDS at the local Starbucks. The AIDS is free by the way.

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . Meow and tower from THE INDEPENDENT MAN where the doors are closed to the public .

+1
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Thats pretty good Blade! I like it!

+1
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Thats pretty good Blade! I like it!

Bit different to organ music but i found it just as soothfull when ya found this one for me . Thanks bro .

This ones for tower in case he covers my arse and puts up thunderstruck because i

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE . Meow and tower from THE INDEPENDENT MAN where the doors are closed to the public .

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

Firing up subwoofers! LETS RUMBLE!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

AUG 20 - 1:00 AM PST Renovations on all sections will continue throughout the week. Feel free to browse the top menu for new items. Some pages & posts may need to be reformatted and have images referenced - especially those originally created 4 years ago to make them current. In the mean time, please mind the dust and thank you for visiting. - MGTOW.COM