Fun New Teen Vogue Quiz Helps Girls Find Out What Kind Of Hooker They Should Be

Topic by Stealth

Stealth

Home Forums MGTOW Central Fun New Teen Vogue Quiz Helps Girls Find Out What Kind Of Hooker They Should Be

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Bob Dylan  Bob Dylan 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

https://babylonbee.com/news/teen-vogue-publishes-controversial-what-kind-of-hooker-are-you-quiz

Satire news article from a church-based source pushes the observation that all women are whores.

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+7
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

It is only in satire that the truth is allowed out in the media these days.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+4
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

This site has a lot of good satire articles. Here is one about the extinction of fatherhood: https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-spends-day-acknowledging-existence-of-completely-unnecessary-parent

"Once you’ve taken care of the basics, there’s very little in this world for which your life is worth deferring." -David Hansson. "It’s not when women are mean or nasty that anything is out of the ordinary. It’s when they are NICE to you that you have to be on high alert..." -Jackinov.

+6
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The quiz asks fun questions like what a teen girl’s favorite color is, what her favorite boy band is, and what kind of makeup they like to wear to determine their future sex work occupation.

lolz! god I wish this stuff was real, like 10,000 pamphlets in a convincing format bombarding school cafeterias, buses and common areas.

Like in Fight Club, the Freaked Out panicking cartoons of people in a crashing airplane, snuck into the chair pockets.

The irony is that women’s vagina IS their only currency. Yes, they are more than that but that is easily 80% of their worth in general, “the sex she can give a man.”

The damage in society is caused by not acknowledging this simple, Sexually Dimorphic truth. Women CANT do what men do because women are weaker and dumber.

I dont mean to diminish womens usefulness or intelligence. Im just saying, they refuse to accept the dignity of 2nd place and start from that truth, building a life. Instead, we based a whole society on claiming theyre equal and then ensuring theyre equal through legal force! And when they inevitably still fail, they use their only God-given advantage (sex) in a totally unregulated way which is demeaning and unethical, why? Because we as a modern society, failed to build a world that acknowledges Biological Truth.

Remember you heard me say it, eventually they will start employing women as Surrogate Mothers. And eventually women will outsource that job too, to a Japanese Machine like they did with vacuum cleaners and microwave ovens. And the Arty Womb will say, Made in Taiwan. And women will be Liberated once more… And men will still be masochistic martyrs to faux female grace.

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Womens’ suffrage: https://babylonbee.com/news/sad-the-nations-women-want-to-go-out-to-celebrate-100-years-of-suffrage-but-they-cant-decide-what-they-want-to-eat

+2
    Stealth
    Stealth
    Participant

Room temperature:
    https://babylonbee.com/news/new-line-of-thermostats-includes-freeze-all-women-to-death-button

+1
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Thanks. I have enjoyed babylonbee. British and American humour are kind of a semitone apart but I do get it in this case. The completely unnecessary parent one was simply brilliant.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1
    Bob Dylan
    Bob Dylan
    Participant

Like in Fight Club, the Freaked Out panicking cartoons of people in a crashing airplane, snuck into the chair pockets.

Too Funny !!!
    Thanks for the laugh…

..it ain't me babe...it ain't me you're looking for, babe...

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.