Fundamental Mgtow Principles

Topic by Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Home Forums MGTOW Central Fundamental Mgtow Principles

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 34 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Puffin Stuff  Puffin Stuff 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Kimmuriel
    Kimmuriel
    Participant

No marriage.

No cohabitation.

No bulls~~~.

No regret.

No compromising of freedom.

No crossing lines that you draw.

Silence is your friend, and facts are your lovers.

Solitude is bliss.

Ignore or destroy slander (see shaming tactics thread), but never take it up the ass.

Be happy and reflect.

"You meet a few exceedingly forsaken, Sit around the cooler refusing domestication" Aesop Rock

+2
    Fermat
    Fermat
    Participant

But if you’re constantly still looking for ways to shack up with women, and constantly still defining your life through women, you’re not really MGTOW, you’re just trying to avoid consequences to your natural desire instead of having it fully deadened.

This.

I have discovered a truly remarkable list of reasons why women are not necessary for a happy life, but alas this margin is too small to contain it.

+4
    Gnostic
    Gnostic
    Participant

No

There is no magic in MGTOW, just recognition of the truth and logical decision how to avoid dangers. The red pill is but the truth, it is no magical potion. Do not think in this modern world men have no longer have natural enemies, men are prey to women and government.

+5
    Rorschach
    Rorschach
    Participant

This I think should also be a MGTOW principle: each person is self-reliant, and will serve nobody. Equal value retribution is due for our skills.

Yes it is most certainly due. I like that.

One fundmental MGTOW principle I live by is to always respect myself. In my youth I lacked self respect. Society trains men to put others needs before their own always even if its not in their best interest. I don’t need the approval of anyone to live my life. I respect myself and i try to extend that to others as well. I wish all the love and time I had given to women over the years I would have given to myself. I was always way more deserving of it. Be extremely good to yourselves gentlemen, noone else may ever do it properly or at all.

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"....... and i'll look down and whisper "No."

+3
    Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

For me it is not giving away my personal freedom. That implies marriage in today’society is off the table.

AWALT.
    Unicorns are fantasy.
    One person, One lifetyme, One chance.
    No f~~~s given is a lifesaving concept.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

+2
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

All the usual stuff above, and one very important principle: doing and saying the right thing for YOU, however the f~~~ you wanna do it or say it.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

+2
    Meister
    Meister
    Participant

Never listen to your emotions.

Use logic only.

F~~~ your emotions.

Monk

+2
    Varun
    Varun
    Participant

Never listen to your emotions.

Use logic only.

F~~~ your emotions.

No man emotions are important.

You can say ‘don’t take decisions based on your emotions’. Its human nature to feel emotions..those controlled and well-balanced, not the out-of-control psychopathic ones like women have.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

+3
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

I look at the red pill kind of like a state of zen. It gives you the ability to see a situation for what it is, almost detached from what is being put in front of you. And then knowing how to respond in your best interest.

I know how much it has helped me when dealing with narcissists like my ex. I know how to disengage and not let her start a fight over stupid little things. Just last night I got an email from my daughter’s dance studio. She needs to buy a new jacket for the competitions. I already texted my daughter and asked her to tell me what size and I would order it for her. Late last night the ex forwards the email to me and says “I’ll let you get this.”

Let me? Really? Now, if you know my ex, she is looking for any reply from me so she can launch into how she’s a single mom, and I don’t give her enough money, and she works so hard………. It’s a trap. If it wasn’t a trap she would have ASKED if I would do it, not make the decision for me. So, is it worth it to get in a fight over a $50 jacket? Nope. My reply? Nothing.

For me, that’s the value of the red pill. It’s worth it’s weight in gold to stay out of those fights.

We all get what we tolerate

+3

Anonymous

Agree on no marriage and no cohabitation, having a son? that is an hard one to accept, I think that I am not gonna have one, about the future: I would prefer the new young to be raised by parents with a real view of the world and not morons.

I’d say that more rules are for sure to avoid the roles in which you are letting women taking advantage of you: that can mean to be the emotional tampoon, the driver, the f~~~ toy(I think that pump and dump is the best thing, if the sex goes long term she will probably ask for more, and without a vasectomy you are exposing yourself to a great danger), the gay friend, the cuck etc.

If you are MGTOW and you fit the roles that gynocentrism has created to use you, then there is something wrong.

+3
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

having a son? that is an hard one to accept,

Accept it or not, it’s already the case.

Men don’t get to have kids any more. They are her kids or they are the state’s kids. They are never his. Even by some miracle he has custody, it is always at the extreme sufferance of the state.

All men ever get any more is the bill.

+3
    KevinStyles
    KevinStyles
    Participant

Enjoyable read. I have some work to do but i’m getting there 😉

+2
    Stentorian
    Stentorian
    Participant

For me, there were many realizations. But through those, I saw at long last, that I can never, ever, trust a women again.

You can f~~~ them, and enjoy their youthful splendors. But beyond that. The notion of trusting any woman. After what I have read here, and the MGTOW content.

It’s literal suicide. I wouldn’t even turn by back to a woman, never mind trusting one again with my heart or my life.

They are cut throat, cold blooded reptilian creatures.

That’s the Red Pill.

Never get married. And never, ever co-habitate. They will just bleed you dry.

“He who takes an eel by the tail, or a woman at her word, soon finds he holds nothing.”

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I’ll let them know my phone number, full name, address, and dick size. I let them know no more about me and frankly I don’t want to know more about them.

You should give them a fake name, fake address, always have sex at her place or a hotel, and tell them your dick size.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I think men who are married can have their red pill moment while they are still married. They have to figure out how to negotiate going their own way in the relationship (very hard) or leave the relationship if he’s that whipped that he can’t go his own way any way he wants.

Just leave is my motto.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.