Funny mangina speak overheard

Topic by Biggvs_Dickvs

Biggvs_Dickvs

Home Forums MGTOW Central Funny mangina speak overheard

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Darth Sin  Darth Sin 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Participant

I’m listening to a mangina tell a female friend that he saw an email come in from his long time girlfriend and how he speculated that she was wondering if he would bring home Thai food.

“Nailed it” he tells the friend.  “We’re usually in sync on that sort of thing. If you live with someone long enough, you start sync’ing up on things like that.”

As a confirmed red pill MGHOW, my very first thought was thought was “Are your periods in sync too?”

"Data, I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know." --Captain Picard,

+6
    BD
    BD
    Participant

Maybe he will buy her some tampons on his way home, ahh honey was that deodorized with wings?

Because in order to be able to think, you have to risk being offensive.

+3

Anonymous

All good relationships are built upon a firm bedrock of knowing what the other will want for dinner. These 2 will last for life I am sure.

He must have one of these new progressive type women I have heard of as he is lucky that he was allowed out of the house and can buy dinner rather than have to prepare it himself.

+2

Anonymous

He probably gets his ass chewed regularly by her no matter what he brings home to her. He brought home Thai, but she really changed her mind which he should have been able to read and really wanted Chinese.

Reason #151 why women belong in the kitchen: She can microwave whatever the hell she wants.

+2
    Mango Ingaway
    Mango Ingaway
    Participant

Maybe he will buy her some tampons on his way home

Of course, since they are “synced” lmao. They both have their periods at the same time, so he’s gotta know.

It is a common failing of childhood to think that if one makes a hero out of a demon the demon will be satisfied.

+1

Anonymous

I was on a bus en-route to school many years ago when a female acquaintance was going on about her relationship. Not knowing what to say in the end, I said, “They say love is blind”. An older man sitting a few rows up front semi-turned around … almost said something. I wish he had.

I hope this guy comes here one day and shakes his head, “those blue pill days”. I take somewhat twisted, melancholic pride in being in that guys shoes and finding my way. Next time I hope he can guess who is side-nailing her. My guess it won’t be Thai.

+1
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Biggvs_Dickvs
    Participant

Judging by the dude and his near sub-beta status, I’m guessing she’s a “real prize” so I’m not sure any sub nailing is going on purely for lack of options on her part. Of course this is Seattle, so even the worst land-whales can get side action…..

Love is blind. Deaf, dumb, and stupid too.

"Data, I would be delighted to offer any advice I can on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know." --Captain Picard,

+1
    Durden
    Durden
    Participant

This is s~~~ women say. “OMG we like to eat certain things at the same time. Strong evidence of our bond. OMG you like rock music so do I. We must be soulmates.”

Maybe he will buy her some tampons on his way home, ahh honey was that deodorized with wings?

What the hell are winged tampons? No never mind I don’t want to know.

It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

+1
    Elgos_Grim
    Elgos_Grim
    Participant

What the hell are winged tampons?

I think its their way of making the “when pigs fly” thing come true. The moment someone says; “I wouldn’t marry you unless pigs could fly!” they just strap on their wings and demand marriage!

+2
    Darth Sin
    Darth Sin
    Participant

He does not need to buy any tampons, for he is the tampon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.