#Galentine's Day: Another desperate attempt at validation by single women

Topic by Anonymous

Anonymous

Home Forums MGTOW Central #Galentine's Day: Another desperate attempt at validation by single women

This topic contains 28 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Ogre  Ogre 3 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +18
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Participant

These single, desperate woman are reducing themselves to “gal power” bulls~~~ by hijacking Valentine’s Day with the #Galentine’s Day. Another silly validation for “strong, independent women” aka, chicks men don’t want to be around. Nobody is running out to buy these weemin flowers and candy and cards anymore so since men won’t puff up their ego, they figure they’ll do it for themselves and their “girl friends”.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GalentinesDay

Look at this factory of sadness.

+13
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

Well they do need something to distract and comfort themselves as 30,000 men enjoy freedom and celebrate International Mgtow Day

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+10
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

More appropriate would be Malentines Day – maladjusted, malicious and malodorous.

+14
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

Le them do what they want as long as they stay away from me I don’t care.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+7
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Billy&The Cloneasaurus
    Participant

Pathetic self worship at its finest.

#timesup

The answer, is no.

+8
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

They can’t get over Clinton losing that election, and they never will.

+8
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Hardly news to any of us.

They marry trees. They marry themselves. They marry one of their dozens of dildos/vibrators.

And they worry about men havng sex dolls.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Bigboy83
    bigboy83
    Participant

These c~~~s always think their fighting for something, like the world is out to get them (need the feeling of being desired, actually).

Shit Tested, Cunt Approved.

+6
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    Participant

This is actually a good sign. The more single women, means the less men trapped by them.

Look at you now, you're a dying machine, cold and disfigured, corrupted, diseased.

+9
    TheSpice
    TheSpice
    Participant

They can all marry each other. Maybe they’ll figure out what the f~~~ is wrong at that point. #NotEvenThen

"I've been thinking about what it would be like if we got back together."
    "You know it's too late for that."

+12
    TwoStep
    TwoStep
    Participant

They can all marry each other. Maybe they’ll figure out what the f~~~ is wrong at that point. #NotEvenThen

Heheh. I’ve read that lesbian couples have less sex than heterosexual couples. I think when it’s two of them together, they finally realize how hard it is to deal with a woman’s endless demands.

To tell you the truth whenever I see a woman who is happy, she's married. And whenever I see a man who is happy, he's single. -- Larry David, in Curb Your Enthusiasm

+8
    Xanthine
    xanthine
    Participant

They can do whatever they want for this retarded non-holiday, i don’t give a f~~~. I will be enjoying my freedom and time off simply relaxing, and maybe purchasing something for that special someone in my life…me! Hahaha

+7
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

They can do whatever they want for this retarded non-holiday, i don’t give a f~~~. I will be enjoying my freedom and time off simply relaxing, and maybe purchasing something for that special someone in my life…me! Hahaha

Damn right brother.

+5
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

No one cares TUNAs.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+6
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

DIY present for the lonely frustrated spinster on #Galentines day:

flowers

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+7
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Somehow I doubt it’s a coincidence that Galentine’s Day and Fat Tuesday are on the same day. I prefer to think God has a sense of humor.

We all get what we tolerate

+7
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Gallentine’s day.

The smell of desperation. Priceless.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+4
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Sweet delicious SCHADENFREUDE!

MGTOW is love.

+3
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

A sea full of Landwhales crying into their ice cream and chocolate. One sad and sorry sight. NFG.

+3
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

We should start tagging all of our posts with #galentinesday so that web searches will point to this site. It worked spectacularly when we started #icethemout

MGTOW is love.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT