Gargamel

Topic by Sky-O

Sky-O

Home Forums MGTOW Central Gargamel

This topic contains 940 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by Meow Mix  Meow Mix 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 941 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Bro.

I’m messaging you here because I can’t message you via PM.

I tested PMs and I am able to send them to other members, no problem except for your profile.

Also: My notifications are coming in non-stop with ‘replies’ to topics that it says I started but they were / are topics started by you.

And I noticed twice today that my normal Sky-0 blue sky avatar changed at two separate points to a picture of a cat then an hour+ later, it was back to my trademark blue sky image.

Weird stuff going on.

+3
    Sky-O
    Sky-O
    Participant

Just received a notification that you responded to a topic that I posted (‘1 minute ago’) but nothing appears.

I have been suspecting that I cannot see any new posts that you write for at least the last 24-36 hours.

+3
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

Also: My notifications are coming in non-stop with ‘replies’ to topics that it says I started but they were / are topics started by you.

That’s still an unresolved technical issue AFAIK. I too have the “plus-nine” notification pop-up that shows replies to topics that were not started by me. I haven’t been able to get rid of it either. I guess the site still has some left-over glitches from the big melt down…

+2
    Blade
    blade
    Participant

Noticed some logged in here but there avatars are not showing up on whos online at times .

THE PLANTATION HAS NOW TURNED INTO THE KILLING FIELDS . WOMAN ARE NOW ROLLING CAMBODIAN STYLE .

+2

Anonymous

That’s still an unresolved technical issue AFAIK. I too have the “plus-nine” notification pop-up that shows replies to topics that were not started by me. I haven’t been able to get rid of it either. I guess the site still has some left-over glitches from the big melt down…

I’m having the same issues.

I tried messaging Gargamel, but the PM is broken.

Its too bad things are going in this direction. I tried to intervene, but broken site features have thwarted my efforts.

+2

I have had the plus-9 notification on the bell in the lower left for weeks, even though i tgen went back and turned off all notifications. it never goes away.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

And I noticed twice today that my normal Sky-0 blue sky avatar changed at two separate points to a picture of a cat then an hour+ later, it was back to my trademark blue sky image.
    Weird stuff going on.

One has to be careful when interacting with an alien 👽 cat, there can be side effects! your awesome blue avatar could be transformed permanently into a weird feline one 😎

cat

You must own a better Crystal ball than I
    +1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

I have become allergic to the site and the way it is managed.

There is no saving it.

It’s in controlled demolition mode.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Not fixing these issues is another way to run us off.

Broken.

Only fools or the actual perpetrators make it out to be a “conspiracy theory”

The top posters saw the same things happening independently from me and we both came to the same conclusions.

If I ran a site with so many defects, I would have kept the old one until the new one runs. The old version was fine. And error logs and code optimizations are no valid reasons to lose all writers.

This here is like landlords getting rid of unwanted tenants. You can’t get them out the regular way, so you turn the house into a construction site. Then, the disruptions, no water, no gas, no electricity, the noise and the dust will cause the tenants to move.

The SPLC successfully moved us out.

And the f~~~head trolls here are part of the problem. Endless unfounded attacks, being called “the problem”. And idiot…

That’s why they s~~~ on those the most who have done the most. They are paid to do so.

I DID NOT TURN THIS SITE TO S~~~. It is because it “needed renovation”. While any other stupid forum on the planet just works fine.

The world is watching this and all I receive is nodding.

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+5
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

When people behave this way in person I know that they are just seeking attention, when A person has had enough they simply disappear, walk away without saying goodbye or leaving an address!

You’ve always been an attention whore on here, monopolizing the threads with cats pics and non stop cynical humour designed to trigger even more attention, your complaining is a call for attention, you’re a desperate human being. I know it’s breaking your heart but it’s not working out for you on here. And you just can’t find it in yourself to walk away! In a sense it would serve you to get punted! Everything comes to an end Garg, it’s time to go and you know it, let it go 😢

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

When people behave this way in person I know that they are just seeking attention, when A person has had enough they simply disappear, walk away without saying goodbye or leaving an address!
    <iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RTiyLuZOs1A?feature=oembed” allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen=”” width=”500″ height=”375″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>
    You’ve always been an attention whore on here, monopolizing the threads with cats pics and non stop cynical humour designed to trigger even more attention, your complaining is a call for attention, your a desperate human being. I know it’s breaking your heart but it’s not working out for you on here. And you just can’t find it in yourself to walk away! In a sense it would serve you to get punted! Everything comes to an end Garg, it’s time to go and you know it, let it go 😢

I stay here to make the trolls’ work a little harder.

I don’t care about you are part of the problem. You gave me a direct attack on my person without even one consideration of what I said.

Well learned in troll school.

After the machine gun belt of insults you fired off, any and every responsible forum owner would have pulled the plug on you.

Didn’t happen because this place wants us gone.

Calling me “unintelligent” and “incapable of critical thinking” you are even more dumb and disgusting as OldBill ever was.

And way more ridiculous than him.

+5
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

I don’t care about you are part of the problem. You gave me a direct attack on my person without even one consideration of what I said.

Well learned in troll school

If you truly believe what you just wrote, you have a bigger problem than I thought! or you were just a dormant cell, a spy working within that is now doing its darn best to create as much damage as you can! Either way I don’t care! And at this point your moves have become transparent pussy worshipper! I sooner or later read people’s true nature, it’s just a matter of time.

+1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Well, the paid trolls now turn up the heat on me since their sock puppet OldBill failed to fry me.

That’s why the lies, shaming and insults got worse every time.

But I will get back at you, believe me.

I am far from being an “alcoholic” or “incapable of critical thinking”

What happened here is recorded and will be used as education material for forum operators.

+1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Well learned in troll school

If you truly believe what you just wrote, you have a bigger problem than I thought! or you were just a dormant cell, a spy working within that is now doing its darn best to create as much damage as you can! Either way I don’t care! And at this point your moves have become transparent pussy worshipper! I sooner or later read people’s true nature, it’s just a matter of time.

Look at my 2 years of posting. And everyone will see that you are a TOTAL LIAR.

You should be removed from here. The world is watching your bulls~~~.

Barking up my tree was your final loss of credibility.

It broke OldBill’s neck, it will break yours.

Compared to me, you have contributed s~~~ here.

+3
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

Nice try, try again! I hate lies more than death itself! If you knew me in person, if you really knew! You are showing serious sign of mental instability and threats don’t work troll master! The world is watching??? Megalomaniac on Top!!

+4
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

Delusion of grandeur

Grandiose delusions, delusions of grandeur, expansive delusions also known as megalomania are a subtype of delusion that occur in patients suffering from a wide range of psychiatric diseases, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia, patients with the grandiose subtype of delusional disorder, and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.

+2
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

Death threats??? who is the troll on here?? , try to find on your hard drives where online that I might have threatened someone like you just did?? I think you have overstretched your luck pussy cat 🐱, your time is nearly up Master Troll!!

+1
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Nice try, try again! I hate lies more than death itself! If you knew me in person, if you really knew! You are showing serious sign of mental instability and threats don’t work troll master! The world is watching??? Megalomaniac on Top!!

What are your MGTOW “achievements” to give you the right to bark up my tree like you do?

Did you ever contribute anything of value except berating and preaching people around?

If this goes on, I will put up a link list of threads started that got noticed outside of the ego echo-chamber here.

You are a sent troll to wear me out.

Your personal attacks and lies become more obvious with every post.

Running out of arguments…

Then stop commenting on the matter and switch to personal insults and attacks.

That’s what is was. Again, we are here NOT talking about the site problems… Your troll schooling has taught you to shift the discussion to my mental sanity.

A discussion of site management issues and why people walk out… Is turned into “You need a psychiatrist”

YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL TROLL!!!

Your behavior is too obvious.

And that’s where your hamster wheel exposed itself.

I broke OldBill’s neck, I will break yours.

Outside of this forum here, you are dead punting material.

Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Death threats??? who is the troll on here?? , try to find on your hard drives where online that I might have threatened someone like you just did?? I think you have overstretched your luck pussy cat 🐱, your time is nearly up Master Troll!!

Break your credibility.

Again trying to shift the discussion by nitpicking on one thing.

You break your own neck of credibility with every post.

+4
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

Stop your lying propaganda , you’re wasting your breath on me! you met your match Pussy Cat 🐱 You won’t win this one sorry!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 941 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.