Gays are UNTRUSTWORTHY AND TREACHEROUS.

Topic by The Manipulated Man

The Manipulated Man

Home Forums Work Gays are UNTRUSTWORTHY AND TREACHEROUS.

This topic contains 57 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by EG  EG 3 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    +1
    Y_
    Y_
    Participant

In Sydney there is a famous gay area called Oxford Street.
    I learnt about gays during the few years when I used to work in bars over there. I still do have some casual ‘friends’ among them – there are a mix of characters just like anywhere else – but there are some very common traits.

No 1 – gays ARE NOT men. Period. This is a fatal mistake. They do not think like us and have their own agenda. In many cases they think like females but are covert enough not to let it show.
    No 2 – gays cannot be trusted. Also period. They work to up their own social status.
    No 3 – gays will use you if they can to get where they want to go. They will side with feminists if that is good for them. Never mind you.

So I have real issues with gays being the mouthpiece of men nowadays. In my view we have no representation at all in any mainstream event. Forget about the jokers from MRA etc.

+2
    Riron
    riron
    Participant

Wahahaha. Had a fluid sexuality, so when I became mgtow, I figured: I’ll just be gay.

Even mgtow men need to suppress their pussy begging because biology. But not me.

Be jealous.

Says the guy that posted this

But in all honesty, please direct your hate towards lgbt gays, not all of us are waving rainbow flags.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Riron
    riron
    Participant

Actually given the stuff explained in my thread I take that back you guys have a point there.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

+1
    The Manipulated Man
    The Manipulated Man
    Participant

When I started this Post I was thinking about the openly Gay Men in positions of power who are in a situation where Feminist Whores and Homosexuals are the majority in certain White Collar Jobs. Like their partners in crime, the Feminist Beasts, these White Collar Gay Men are less interested in personally getting work done, and instead, spend most of their time preening, showing off, creating intrigues, and enjoying Schadenfreude. Most of office life revolves around planning the next dinner party and showing off pictures of their little Gay dogs.

To be fair, the handful of Gay Men I knew who were working in the Trades were fine Tradesmen and good to work with. All of them were straight acting and kept their personal life to themselves. They were men of their word and could be counted on to get the job done.

The unfortunate Heterosexual Man who became a Degenerate Alcoholic and/or Drug User was the most untrustworthy liar and screw up in the Trades. But, even that sad f~~~ is better to deal with than a White Collar Gay Man in a position of power and his Pals the Feminist Beasts.

What happens when a man finally comprehends the cold and calculating thoughts that are going through a woman's mind, while her eyes are brimming with tears?

+1
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Being gay I know there are left wing progressives among gay men, but not all of us are. I’ve seen gay guys talk about smashing the patriarchy and believe me those guys make me cringe too. However, not all of us are.
    As far as gender issues are concerned it isn’t gays who are typically white knights, pussybeggars, manginas or even part of upholding the gynocentric society. Me, I think as poorly of gay guys talking about toxic masculinity as of white knighting straight guys or mangina daddies. Me, I’m just tired of seeing men being treated as crap.
    Believe or not, despite manginary, white knighting and not liking gays in some instances, I have extra respect for straight guys being caught between a rock and a hard place since their sexual drive is being capitalized on by the gynocentric society in order to get away with treating men poorly. They simply count on you guys keep begging for pussy and going MGTOW must be thousand times harder for you guys, than for someone who is gay as me. I want you to know there are gay guys completely against feminism and on your side.
    As for the normalcy/perversion thing. Let me make a finer distinction. I of course acknowledge being gay is biologically counterproductive, to say the least. Yet it is inevitable from pushing biological systems to their limits; some will fall off the wagon. So mishap? Yeah, sure. Or unnatural? Ok, fine. But perversion? F~~~ that.

If I were to type out all my thoughts on this thread it would look pretty much just like this, so I’ll go ahead and quote it. There’s not much more I would add to it.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

I had an epiphany reading all the replies.I think the leftists want to remove any single place where men can be together and unite.

Oh man…this will get me on a tangent. Women have invaded gay male spaces to the extent that gay men who refuse to sleep with trannies are ostracized and kicked out of bars. I have experience with that. To hell with women. I have zero use for them. Literally.

Let every dollar of these woke companies’ marketing budgets be lost on you as MGTOW

EG
    EG
    Participant

I cannot however conceive of any situation where a gay man, who has no interest in women, should want to participate in this forum.

How about fake DV or other accusations? Man-hating women will do that to gays, too.

EG
    EG
    Participant

To be fair, the handful of Gay Men I knew who were working in the Trades were fine Tradesmen and good to work with. All of them were straight acting and kept their personal life to themselves. They were men of their word and could be counted on to get the job done.

This

+1
    Riron
    riron
    Participant

Perhaps it’s just the gays who think that their sexuality is some kind of “accomplishment” so they go around parading it and everything. Those of us who have other things going for us, such as our hobbies and careers, don’t need to talk about our sexuality so you don’t realize we’re gay.

fyi I’ve got a white collar job but most people don’t know that I’m gay…cause I don’t usually bring it up unless there’s a reason to.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

+3
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

Perhaps it’s just the gays who think that their sexuality is some kind of “accomplishment” so they go around parading it and everything. Those of us who have other things going for us, such as our hobbies and careers, don’t need to talk about our sexuality so you don’t realize we’re gay.
    fyi I’ve got a white collar job but most people don’t know that I’m gay…cause I don’t usually bring it up unless there’s a reason to.

I personally think neither gay nor heterosexual sex is some major accomplishment. One of my massive turds when I take a s~~~ is more of an accomplishment. People trying to simp themselves for women is pathetic.

Wow, you had sex. I took a s~~~. Probably less potential consequences for me taking a s~~~ than for someone having sex.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

EG
    EG
    Participant

Misandric stories lose their clout sometimes when you leave out the detail that the male victim wasn’t romantically involved with the female perp(s), notably because of his sexuality. It’s hard to give the full picture otherwise and the trick is to do so without tripping the “oh-who-cares” circuit in the reader’s brain. You could initially leave that detail out, but it will certainly come up later in the discussion because it is, in fact, relevant to the story. It’s a tough thing to try and balance.

+1
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

I personally think neither gay nor heterosexual sex is some major accomplishment. One of my massive turds when I take a s~~~ is more of an accomplishment. People trying to simp themselves for women is pathetic.
    Wow, you had sex. I took a s~~~. Probably less potential consequences for me taking a s~~~ than for someone having sex.

Exactly. Just don’t go down the road where you start giving them names. It makes flushing a lot more heartbreaking. LOL

+1
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I personally think neither gay nor heterosexual sex is some major accomplishment. One of my massive turds when I take a s~~~ is more of an accomplishment. People trying to simp themselves for women is pathetic.Wow, you had sex. I took a s~~~. Probably less potential consequences for me taking a s~~~ than for someone having sex.

Exactly. Just don’t go down the road where you start giving them names. It makes flushing a lot more heartbreaking. LOL

I have named a few, like Turdzilla or Executor (Darth Vader’s superstardestroyer flagship from “The Empire Strikes Back”). One time, Dubya. (because massive turd ended up forming four separate huge turds shaped like a “W”). My oldest knows not to go into the bathroom for a while, if he hears me coming out of it laughing.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Hahahahaha. That’s pretty good. LOL

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

I try my best to treat everyone the same. I have no problem with GAY people ; except that some try to foist their lifestyle on ME. I’m not interested, period.
    I had a bisexual guy hit on me, and he thought it was perfectly fine to do so, since I likely would not get upset over it. Truth is: it did bother me. I didn’t report it,….. why? Because straight ppl getting hit on by Gays seems socially normal, it only works as abusive when the GAY person is slighted.

Anyway, I see both Gay men and Women as purely “Hedonist.” which I feel is trite. There is soo much this world has to offer that ppl,need to satisfy their urges???
    sry, If anyone feels slighted please don’t take it personal. I just feel the action as “petty” when there is so much in LIFE to enjoy.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

+2
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I have no issues with most gays. I just don’t like it when they foist their sexuality down my throat by putting it in movies, shows, commercials and have Pride parades. You never see straights shove their preference down anyone’s throats and tell people to just accept it. The only gays I have issues with are the one’s that act and look strange like wearing women’s clothing, acting like females. If you’re a gay guy, just be a 100% guy. None of this transsexual sickness.

I should also point out that when I’m naked (not even a towel) in the steam room or sauna at my gym, I get other naked fat and hairy guys jerking off and wanting to suck me. Then I leave the room without saying anything. A few times I had an old fat guy grab my bare ass. I tried to report it but all the Mexicans who work there did was laugh at me. And people want to know why I hate minorities.

Other than a few, I don’t have an issue with gays as long as they don’t tell them I have to accept it, or come on strong. I mean, I have a Hollywood uncle who is gay and I think he’s one of the coolest people I know.

Trump Republican For Life - Make America Great Again

+3
    Koolkat5249
    koolkat5249
    Participant

@op. Gays are “untrustworthy and treacherous”. How does that work exactly? Because as a gay man I would actually like to know. The true game players in the world are straight men who think more highly of themselves than they ought to and women in general. As far as being untrustworthy or treacherous, those qualities are defects of personality and morality that have nothing at all to do with one’s sexuality. Jeebus did we just beam back to the 1940s or what?

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste". The United Negro College Fund

EG
    EG
    Participant

I’m immune to the plantation.

That said, women have succeeded enough in invading gay male spaces that we gays have to learn to protect ourselves from things like false allegations(!) and character destruction from these bitches. Yes it would have been nice if you str8 guys kept your crazy bitches to yourselves but I understand they’re off their leash. Anyway, I have always believed two key things re gays and MGTOWS: a) both seek the same woman-free lifestyle albeit for completely different reasons, and b) within every gay man is a very deep understanding of the MGTOW ethos since he decided to take his first step out of the closet despite what the world wants him to do. He might just not realize it consciously.

MGTOW and gay are obviously two different things but I find it helpful to exchange notes when it comes to navigating this new female-centric world.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.