Getting Healthier at 56 Years

Topic by Tron

Tron

Home Forums Health and Fitness Getting Healthier at 56 Years

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by The Black Scorpion  The Black Scorpion 1 day, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Guys,
    Since my ingestion of the red pill, I have focused my attention on my own physical health. While I am no Charles Atlas, i am in pretty good shape for 56 years old. I want to encourage all you guys to build your wealth. By wealth I mean physical wealth, emotional/mental wealth, monetary wealth, and spiritual wealth. Stay focused on the most important thing in your life, YOU! GO MGTOW!!

+2
    Crane Commander
    Crane Commander
    Participant

Good advice. Trying to loose a few pounds myself by cutting out booze and sugar. Also saving money for investment properties.

+2
    Tron
    Tron
    Participant

Awesome Crane Commander. Keep it up. There is an old saying, “The best exercise is the one you will do.” Find something active that you enjoy. Anything that gets the heart rate up.

+2
    MGTaoist
    MGTaoist
    Participant

Live long and prosper, keep your money from dem Hoes.

Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it. ~Epictetus

+3
    Carnage
    Carnage
    Participant

1,82 meters (5,9 feets), 83 kg, body fat 16%. Can do 10k in 43 min… Better phisical shape i ever had at 35.

Keep your mgtow going and you can do almost anything.

To those following me, be careful, I just farted. Men those beans are killers.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

HELL YEA! Just watch out. You stick out like a sore thumb when you are MGTOW. People notice. So get your ghost on.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

I was listening to a billionaire investor on a talk show once.

The host asked him at the end of the interview what is the best investment to make.

The man said ,” Your health, because without that nothing else matters.”

Wise words.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.