Ghislaine Maxwell Found Dead In Jail Cell From Suicide

Topic by Sky-☯️

Sky-☯️

Home Forums MGTOW Central Ghislaine Maxwell Found Dead In Jail Cell From Suicide

This topic contains 23 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AFT  AFT 4 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    +4
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Oh. . .

Wait.

That is going to be the story next month.

She had to get arrested first before she commits suicide in her cell.

Because you just KNOW that this b•tch is so ready to start talking and releasing names of powerful men that were involved in Epstein’s underage girl sex trafficking.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-348053

+3
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant
    +2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

She had to get arrested first before she commits suicide in her cell.

Ok – step #1 complete.

Guesses on when #2 bears fruit?

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Highlights from Prince Andrew’s interview attempt at damage control a few months ago.

Somebody from the royal family should have tried to stop him prior. It’s a crash and burn interview.

LOL

+5
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

You are forgetting that she is a woman. She must be the victim of all those men somehow. She will not kill herself (though an attention seeking failed “suicide attempt” might not hurt her case).

I doubt she will be killed because she is a woman and the blue pill is strong. I wait to hear how they all coerced her into doing the things she hated doing.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+3
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

I want to hear how they all coerced her into doing the things she hated doing.

The fact that she has been arrested is the result of the prosecutors already deciding that any defense like that is not going to get a pass.

The line tends to get drawn at the federal level when things involve underage (minor) girls

And every aspect of this case is too well known at this point.

Wen are alot of things: But whatever form of a give normally exists – It will not be on Maxwell’s side in this situation. Once again: Underage girls (minors)

It’s game over for Epstein’s former assistant and acquisition manager for underage girls.

This post wall hag is going to start talking and if they keep her protected long enough, the entire house of cards is going to collapse.

I actually suspect that it’s all bigger than anyone has even imagined.

+6
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Given her background I doubt that she will be suicided. That would be too obvious anyway, particularly after Epstein.

At a guess, there will be a deal and a show trial in which she will either be exonerated or given some token sentence. The fact that she fled the country and then returned – knowing that she would be arrested – says it all.

I actually suspect that it’s all bigger than anyone has even imagined.

It’s huge – a vast honey trap designed to ensnare all sorts of influential and soon-to-be influential people. Although principally a Mossad operation, all the Western alphabet agencies are involved.

Paedophilia is the control method of choice.

+3
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Monk,

The use of underage girls in the entire situation surrounding Epstein and the connections to the global political and economic elite is due to:

Those in control being evil and being conscious of the fact that they can only achievve their goals by coordinating with other people that are evil

The pedaephelia in a sense is a pre-qualifier into their club

Because the type of powerful men that are brought in, do not have to be vetted in any way since their evil behavior with minors tells the rest of the group what they are capable of overall

The blackmail side serves two purposes. First and foremost: control. But also, it prevents anyone in their group from ever turning on or exposing all of their other schemes. Since the traitor in a sense would be unable to gain any sympathy on the other side and could not easily rejoin the rest of humanity if they are exposed for their own horrid and dark behavior

And last but not least – Whether it was on Epstein’s island or elsewhere. The economically and politically powerful men that were in fact given access to underage girls where being given something that even in their world and with their wealth was in fact not readily available. And it is also very illegal.

So, the underage girls were not only available but in an environment that guys like Prince Andrew thought was unknown to others and would never be known.

In closing: Important to note – In Prince Andrew’s final meeting with Epstein and it was addressed in the interview as to why he did not make a phone call to Epstein: He met him at his townhouse in New York. And they immediately left and went for a walk through Central Park (which journalists took pictures of) – Literally a walk through Central Park, not inside of a house or office that could have been bugged. And Epstein was likely checked for recording devices by Prince Andrew’s security team prior to the walk outside. They spoke for over 30 minutes then went their separate ways.

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Bill Clinton is not sleeping well at night at this point.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Monk, I think you are probably not paranoid to suspect Mossad’s involvement somewhere here. Wonder if they will one day bury her too on the mount of Olives like her dad?

And yes I also think that she would not have returned unless she has secured an acquittal (unless of course Mossad want to cash in some influential men of the past who are past their use by date in order to weaken the west’s standing to some gain of theirs and are prepared to sacrifice her).

Sometimes there is a lot of paranoia and deep state conspiracy spouted but actually I think you are likely to be right here.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

She must be the victim of all those men somehow.

I cherry picked this line because it encompasses exactly the narrative that WILL be used and abused in and for her defense and possible “punishment”.
    There is no possible way she didn’t knowingly understand what she was doing and chose to do so on her own accord, yet her involvement will be watered down or obscured in the court of public opinion prior to her even standing trial in a court of law.
    Additionally, the data from the “western” world indicates that regardless of outcome she will only get punished(?) at 65% of what a man would receive based solely on her gender. Which in turn works out to an arbitrary plea bargain for lessor accountability and justice without even pleading for it.

Even Ilse Koch received clemency for her crimes, not once but twice due to her being a woman.
    Her husband wasn’t so lucky the SS executed him in April 1945. Even the frikking NAZIS were blue pilled.

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+2
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Attorneys for Maxwell have already released a statement regarding her suicide next month and have offered condolences to all friends and associates of Maxwell.

Preliminary and predictory autopsy reports show that she will be dying from hanging herself.

And despite the surveillance cameras in her cell currently working, they have scheduled maintenance for the day she is going to commit suicide.

+7
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

+3
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

the entire house of cards is going to collapse.

Maxwell. Durham.

Lots of interesting information to come.

What to do?

Impeachment failed.

Already rolled the virus.

And the race/class war.

What is step #4?

+3
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Twist,

Step #4 is the announcement that Osama Bin Laden is still alive, tending to hives of murder hornets that he is planning to unleash. And that Saddam Hussein is still alive and in possession of the Infinity Stones (after stealing them from Thanos)

Sh•t is about to get real

+4
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

Oh, this is getting Juicy.

Facing life most probably. Hopefully she gets a chance to talk before the Covid takes her in her sleep.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

What is step #4?

Financial collapse.

+3
    Russky
    Russky
    Participant

She’ll get probation and community service

proud carrier of the 'why?' chromosome

+2
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

She’s going to sing like the Morman Tablernacle Choir.

+2
    Hmskl'd
    hmskl’d
    Participant

lol, this made my day

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.