Globalism is Communism

Topic by hansmoleman

Hansmoleman

Home Forums Political Corner Globalism is Communism

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by <<>>  <<>> 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Hansmoleman
    hansmoleman
    Participant

Watch this. Listen carefully.

Everything this man says has come to pass. Everything he says is happening right now, and is a self-evident truth. If you are a rational, logical person you’ll have a chill running down your spine as you watch this video.

After watching this video I have no doubt in my mind that there is some global conspiracy. No, I’m not talking about the Illuminati, or the Bilderbergs, or whatever.

Lets look at the evidence:

All Central banks of developed countries are moving in lockstep for 7 years now. U.S. Central bank is pre-eminent and affects bond yields in pretty much every country on earth. No country on earth is immune from the Fed. None. Every time these f~~~ing vampires have another one of their “meetings” about raising rates the global markets go into a tail-spin.

EU is importing muzzies for precisely the reason mentioned in the video. To get rid of the useful idiots. To get rid of the idiots who stand on the streets with signs reading “refugees welcome”, even after 100+ people were killed by having their genitals chopped and fed to them in Bataclan, Paris. Source: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/15/french-lawmakers-told-bataclan-terrorists-tortured-disemboweled-victims.html

This is the perfect example of the brain-washing he talked about in the video. With the evidence and pictures of Islamic barbarism staring them in the face, leftist “useful idiots” cling to their egalitarian notions.

Women who got raped by refugees actually refused to report it because they didn’t want to get the muzzies in trouble. Source: http://www.friatider.se/v-ldtagen-kvinna-ville-inte-polisanm-la-det-r-synd-om-honom-f-r-han-r-flykting

Muzzies themselves are useful idiots. The intent is to create a civil war where the muzzies and the patriots kill each other, and the useful idiots either die fighting, or as collateral damage due to famine, disease, genocide whatever.

– who gave the bataclan attackers Ak’s and ammo?
    – who is supplying all these muzzies with plastic explosives?
    – how do you go from being radicalized in your basement, to obtaining plastic explosives and blasting caps? Its not some s~~~ you buy on amazon
    – why did obama veto the bill that would let 9/11 victims sue Saudi Arabia in a court of law? Its a court of law, and Saudi Arabia would be innocent until proven guilty, and have right to legal representation.

Uncomfortable questions with answers that point towards a global Marxist conspiracy.

And like the guy said in the video, there is no secret puppeteer that is running the show. Marxism is like a virus. Its an idea that much like a virus produces the same symptoms in all of its hosts. So it seems like there is an organized, intelligent conspiracy when there is none. If I were a christian, I’d say Satan created it.

The only regard in which the world today is different from when this video was made is the existence of the internet.

Everything else has gone to s~~~, just like he predicted.

This man did not foresee the existence of the internet which makes it hard to control the spread of information, and achieve totalitarian control. The internet gave Western civilization two additional decades of FREEDOM. That world is disappearing fast.

Now you see why globalists are hell bent on policing speech on the internet. Now you see why Youtube “Heroes” program is being launched. Now you see why Facebook requires real-id verification to make new accounts.

DO YOU F~~~ING SEE?

Globalists have total control over everything, except internet. It is the last frontier.

+1
    Hansmoleman
    hansmoleman
    Participant

My advice to all young MGTOW.

Keep your head down, and your opinions to yourself.
    Don’t try to “fight back”.
    Don’t get on a government list.
    Get rid of all “social media”.

And this might sound counter-intuitive but get a job within the government. No not at the DMV, or some bulls~~~ civil service paper pushing job but agencies with real power. Intelligence, law-enforcement, army (logistics not front-line canon fodder), tax-collection, audits etc. These agencies become more powerful under totalitarian marxist regimes.

Its about survival.

+2
    Tuneout
    Tuneout
    Participant

All Central banks of developed countries are moving in lockstep for 7 years now. U.S. Central bank is pre-eminent and affects bond yields in pretty much every country on earth. No country on earth is immune from the Fed. None. Every time these f~~~ing vampires have another one of their “meetings” about raising rates the global markets go into a tail-spin.

This because of weak kneed investors who sell at the first sign of trouble instead of having a diversified portfolio that can handle volatility and take advantage of a crisis.

Case in point,Brexit,IF you were smart you saw an opportunity to BUY once the Pound dropped to a 30yr low because you KNEW it would rebound and make a nice profit
    instead of s~~~ting your pants and selling off your investments only to buy them back again a week later at a higher price.

Lifes a bitch,but you don't have to marry one!

K
    Hitman
    Participant

iv’e seen this before,
    and watched it again.
    this man is apparently speaking the truth.
    this war of ideologies is a long term conflict.
    Russia is a giant machine .
    they have no tolerance for the bulls~~~ we are surrounded by.
    American’s have let our society decay.
    we need the courts to reverse the feminist/globalist agenda.
    or his final words will become reality.
    Feminism will be discarded in the “brave new world order ”
    there’s a kick in the teeth to all the lib-tards.
    probably learning Russian is the best plan !!! Haaahhaa!!!!!!

Chaff/Flare
    Chaff/Flare
    Participant

Good.

When you find yourself in the majority, it's time to reflect.

+1
    Nathan R. Jessep
    Nathan R. Jessep
    Participant

What’s your username over at Stormfront?

+1
    Hansmoleman
    hansmoleman
    Participant

What’s your username over at Stormfront?

Its SuckMyC~~~ all one word

IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    IGMOW (I Go My Own Way)
    Participant

There are multiple forms of authoritarian and totalitarian systems. Communism is one. I believe it to label every for of authoritarian and totalitarianism as “Communism” is to misuse these terms. Globalistic Corporatocrasy a different beast than Communism, eventhough both are globalistic in nature.

On the other side, you can see nationalism go into extreme forms, fighting this form of globalization, and go totalitarian on its citizens. Such individuals will end up taking loyalty tests, and if you even question the status quo, you end up running into being persecuted or locked away for disagreeing with the norms.

"I am my own thang. Any questions?" - Davis S Pumpkins.

<<>>
    <<>>
    Participant

All isms begin with egalitarianism which relies on feelz not reality.

If I were a Christian, I’d say Satan created it.

Well, a long time ago a certain creature lied he was later called the father of lies and the more gullible of the two sexes was taken in by this lie. This lie these very first lies it’s really only one lie in triplicate , it’s the very same as the lie of all isms. That everything should be equal. That Adam and Eve were victims because they should get to eat of EVERY tree that God was oppressive because he threatened DEATH (only he can live eternally not mankind see the inequality here) and that if they ate of the tree of knowledge they would be like God or you see EQUAL to God. All the other isms lie about equality feminism,racism,communism.

The process of demoralization that the Russian is talking about is spread by ever-growing this same lie in the various forms listed above.

If women were equal there would be no need for feminism the same with racism and communism. Of course, it is immoral to oppress human beings based on gender,skin color or economics that goes without saying but equality is an objective thing, not a subjective concept, maybe an ideal to strive for (at great peril to all humanity) but I do not see it in the real world because it does not exist. Women are not equal to men in any way we are stronger and smarter and I would dare say more moral because we have a higher capacity for reason. Races benefit in a hierarchy based on IQ and IQ plays a major role in economics too. The communist is not poor because someone else is rich he is poor because he is not very bright he is a victim of his own limitations. If racism is the cause of poverty, why are Ashkenazi Jews and Asians doing so well above whites? The IQ and financial hierarchy match down the line with sub-Saharan blacks at the bottom. The real red pill that no one wants to swallow is that equality is a myth. This lie is the virus infecting the world and believe me it is Satanic. The process of demoralization is quite simple if you start messing with the natural order of things and implementing false equality. There is a reason that there are no female chess players playing men for the world championship or that you do not see Asians in the end zone that is of course reality,conversely, there is also a reason you will see so much of that one black astrophysicist the equality narrative in action.
    The fact that women vote let alone that they hold positions of any state power is weakening to any nation that a woman is running for president is ludicrous and frankly suicidal. But surely it’s late and I digress ad infinitum. What I’m getting at is that this lie is harmful it has confused the whole world. Everyone is a victim now because they can not be what they were never meant to be in the first place. Demoralization is almost complete and a completely demoralized world will beg for order, a New World Order.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.