Gravel Pit Testing images

Topic by Gravel Pit

Gravel Pit

Home Forums Cool S~~~ & Fun Stuff Gravel Pit Testing images

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Spleefer  Spleefer 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    +2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Near flawless reproduction of Dalis Flight of a Bee. LMAO

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I like the Shadows in the second image. You got the Depth of field spot on. You can see this in the right corner of the image.

I think you are going to have to explain these a bit. What was your motivation?

Are you able to draw Hands really well? I picked up a book about that and its the one thing I could not master. So I stuck to Simpson Characters.

With the level of Detail, I wish you would do like a starship Enterprise. Or more Sci Fi stuff. You really do have amazing talent GP!

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

The drawings in the OP are very old, over 17 years ago I drew them in highschool. Some of the other paintings are only 6 years old. The one with a Magnavox radio in it and the DVD of Alien Covenant and Bladerunner. That is a current canvas Im working on. Its really nice. My new stuff and future work will likely not be so sexually provocative. that was old stuff. I do more reserved still life like stuff now. But Im not opposed to surrealism at all, I will gladly put in some crazy provocative sh!t but I also want to learn how to make things as real looking as possible.

I get a little too cartoony and am learning to use color in less obnoxious ways. There is no need to be so loud with a tube of oil colour. Suggestions of color and complimentary use of them can be very effective. In other words, I actually care about the Elements and Principles of Design unlike many socalled “educated” artists. Creating a composition with effective use of Balance, Unity, Contrast, Form, Shape, Value etc… is important. You notice that a lack of these, results in an objectively sh!tty piece of art, what I call “Wall Furniture” like a Jackson Pollock for example! A piece of firewood in my opinion!

Im no longer able to trick the website here into letting me upload personal images. There must be a mega byte limit Ive exceeded. I was already exhausting the websites capacity I think because these images do not exist on the internet, except for here and on my laptop. We’re only supposed to display images from links to other places on the internet so that the website doesnt have to host them and get robbed of storage space. SORRY KEYMASTER!

I wish I could show you guys the detail in these paintings but its hard to sneak the images in here.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

I wish I could show you guys the detail in these paintings but its hard to sneak the images in here.

PIXBAY.

https://pixabay.com/

Totally anonymous if you like No copyright however. But if you have a BIG image? Not a problem. Links work forever too!

Your Welcome! 🙂

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+2
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

I like the one with the naked man face down under the table. It’s an original MGTOW. You can’t do that with a woman in your home. The stuff on the table is not out of order. Where is his clothes? That floor feels cool, except for wood splinters on his junK.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.