Gym bans cable news because it's bad for people's health

Topic by Blood_King

Blood_King

Home Forums MGTOW Central Gym bans cable news because it's bad for people's health

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by The Black Scorpion  The Black Scorpion 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    +9
    Blood_King
    Blood_King
    Participant

Gym bans cable news because it’s bad for people’s health

This is a gym that really cares about its customers health.

+7
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Excellent im not surprised. I asked my old Gym to turn off CNN a few times its pure s~~~e, untruths, political bias and spin.

Gynocentric society is unjust, flawed and unsustainable. JOHN'S MGTOW VIDEOS https://archive.org/details/mgtow_is_freedom https://www.patreon.com/SocietyforMensFreedom/posts

+2
    743 roadmaster
    743 roadmaster
    Participant

About time.

mgtow is its own worst enemy- https://www.campusreform.org/

+3
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Exercise alone already raises bp and heart rate.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+4
    IRuleMe
    IRuleMe
    Participant

Why was news on at the gym in the first place? People are there to work out. You can’t focus on what you’re doing, much less do it safely, if you’re distracted watching the news.

dropped the f bomb
    "Women have nothing to offer to the modern man or to society. In order to even get them to work we've had to establish hundreds of regulations just so the wimmenz could feel "safe". They're cost inefficient, have poor work morale, and after 10 years of working they tend to discover that working sucks and they wanted kids anyway and there goes all that publicly funded education. Thrown right out of the window. In the meantime, they complain that air conditioning or glaciers are sexist, make the modern corporate environment a fucking landmine of false sexual harassment charges, and politically advocate for quotas and preferential treatment, which companies follow along all too happily."

Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Why was news on at the gym in the first place? People are there to work out. You can’t focus on what you’re doing, much less do it safely, if you’re distracted watching the news.

True. I’d always bring headphones and generally close my eyes or stare mostly into whatever gear I’m on at the gym. Keep your news to yourself. I’m here for business.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+1
    Mutineer
    Mutineer
    Participant

She looks like an ex girlfriend. I’m feeling triggered.

"The secret to happiness is freedom... And the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides

+2
    SH3LLZ
    SH3LLZ
    Participant

This actually makes sense to me. Too much news is detrimental for your overall mental health. You’re bombarded with bad news more so than good news. The body functions better when outside stimuli is good for you and makes you feel good. Mental health is just as important as physical health and the information we take in can have either a good or bad effect on our mental wellbeing.

#ICETHEMOUT
    #MANOUT!

#ICETHEMOUT!!! #MANOUT!!! #WOMENHATELOGIC! DENY THEM EVERYTHING!!!

+3
    OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

Why was news on at the gym in the first place?

To distract people on the treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and other cardio machines.

Most people can’t sit through a single meal without checking their phone. Do you really think they can spend 20 minutes on a stationary bike without the need for distraction?

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    Kowalski
    Kowalski
    Participant

That’s why I refuse to go to a gym with tv’s at all. Even headphones are not enough for me.

Years ago I counted five negative stories in a row got off of the machine walked up unplugged the thing with the place filled with people.

A mgtow life is a life worth living.

+2
    BoB
    BoB
    Participant

I’d rather they had on “How It’s Made” or something else mindless, but interesting.

ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

I’m against the banning. It shouldn’t be up to a gym or anywhere to decide for you what’s considered good for your health. It should be a freedom of choice to watch the media. If you don’t want to watch the media while doing a workout, then that’s your freedom to choose not to, but to force a ban on those who want to catch up on current events is wrong. It’s a matter of choice. Do I like the media; except for FOX News and ABC7 Chicago, no, but it’s wrong to make people do without against their will. Besides, it’s not like they provide you a lot of selection on those little TVs as it is.

If my gym (XSPORT Fitness) tries something like that, I will be upset.

Again, if you want or don’t want to watch the news while working out that should be YOUR freedom of choice, not the gym’s. This sounds like a left-wing thing to do; a big brother taking something away because they decide what’s considered good for us. I decide what’s good for me, not the gym!

This is a man's world and we men must take it by the throat and make it give us everything we desire!

OldBill
    OldBill
    Participant

I’d rather they had on “How It’s Made” or something else mindless, but interesting.

You and me both, brother. Then again, we both aren’t exactly their target demographic.

#ICETHEMOUT Do not date. Do not impregnate. Do not co-habitate. Above all, do not marry. Reclaim and never again surrender your personal sovereignty.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

CNN.

LOL.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

To distract people on the treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, and other cardio machines.

Most people can’t sit through a single meal without checking their phone. Do you really think they can spend 20 minutes on a stationary bike without the need for distraction?

This is now called “Digital dementia” or “Media depression”.

I enjoy most media when they are “Off”.

Why go to the gym after all? Walk through the forest, climb trees, cross creeks, get 10 times the air quality and pay nothing for it.

Only the oxygen overflow in the forest air will make your body burn fat and really make you lose weight. The plastic-rubber scent and chemical contaminated air you breathe in a gym will make your body store even more toxic s~~~ in it’s fat tissue.

As a TV technician, the stink inside of gyms – so called “fitness centers” (working on maintaining these TV sets) always gave me a headache.

I always drove home with the windows down.

Let them ban all they want, you won’t see me there.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +2
    Blood_King
    Blood_King
    Participant

If gyms were honest

+2
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Commercial gyms are a very toxic environment period.

Either work out at home (no equipment necessary) or join a martial arts studio.

Martial arts require discipline, dedication, hard work, humility and respect – so you will never find the typical piece of s~~~ commercial gym member in one. Weeds them out.

And I guarantee you’ll never see any cable news in a martial arts studio.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT