Harry and Megan Domestic Bliss?

Topic by Neroke

Neroke

Home Forums Relations~~~s Harry and Megan Domestic Bliss?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    +6
    Neroke
    Neroke
    Participant

Harry and Megan Domestic Bliss

Just stop and think about this. Prince Harry has bent over backwards to try and please Megan Markle including leaving the Royal Family and moving to North America and he STILL can’t make his wife happy. And he’s a Prince

Those of you that have been espousing that going to the gym and getting some wealth and paying more attention to your appearance is going to somehow magically make things better for you?

Well, this video pretty much craps all over that idea. And you wonder why men have been joining the Manosphere in droves

+4
    Turquoise Turtle
    Turquoise Turtle
    Participant

Harry and Megan Domestic Bliss
    Prince Harry has bent over backwards to try and please Megan Markle including leaving the Royal Family and moving to North America and he STILL can’t make his wife happy. And he’s a Prince.

You can never ever make the b~~~h happy beyond the benefits she’s receiving in the current moment. Briffault’s law dictates this. It’s as factual as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.

Women only understand one thing: MORE.

"I'm the last of my guy friends to have never gotten married, and their wives—they don't want them playing with me. I'm like the escaped slave—I bring news of freedom." ~ Bill Maher

+6
    SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

Only intelligent beings regardless of gender can find inner peace after intense introspection.

These people can’t.

+7
    Swimcat
    Swimcat
    Participant

I think she didn’t have to twist his arm too hard to get him out of London and away from that whole Royal Family scene. He wanted to go. Its why he married her. He wanted to go to the U.S., build a company and make his own money. He would have always been 2nd banana to his brother.

+5
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

He’s another Edward VIII – an emotional cripple controlled by a ruthless, scheming c*unt.

She thought that she was going to take over the Royal Family, but neither of them understood what they were up against. Him because he’s as dumb as a box of rocks, her because she’s a whore who knows nothing about anything except the casting couch.

Once she started poking her nose into high politics and it became obvious that she wouldn’t be warned off, she was done.

I predict that now he is of no further use to her (he’s out, so no influence to peddle), they will separate. He will come crawling back to the UK, probably using ‘charity work’ as a cover.

+3
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

Harry and Megan Domestic BlissPrince Harry has bent over backwards to try and please Megan Markle including leaving the Royal Family and moving to North America and he STILL can’t make his wife happy. And he’s a Prince.

You can never ever make the b~~~h happy beyond the benefits she’s receiving in the current moment. Briffault’s law dictates this. It’s as factual as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west.
    Women only understand one thing: MORE.

SO sooooo true…….
    Back in my teenage yrs,I was quite buff. I worked out 5-7 days a week watched my diet and ran 2-5 miles every odd day.
    Anyway, I finally got into the panties of this chic I was trying for weeks to get to. I got my chance one day when she invited me into her house and we were alone.(her mom was a divorcee and a nurse). I got her on her bed in her bedroom. She got soooo wet that the only way I could get mine was doggie-style. She made a lot of noise, but that isn’t what blew my mind.
    Between pantings,…. she would say “harder”, so I thought, Hell, if she gets hurt it will be her doing ;not mine.
    So I gave her my all with every ounce of strength I had……..
    As we lay on the bed afterwards enjoying the after-glow, she says to me:

“Can you go HARDER next time?”
    (I was dumbfounded!)

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.