Harvard Ph.D. Promotes MGTOW (a must watch)

Topic by neverAgain

NeverAgain

Home Forums MGTOW Central Harvard Ph.D. Promotes MGTOW (a must watch)

This topic contains 28 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by LEO THE WISE  LEO THE WISE 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    +3
    Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

Of course the media will keep posting “marriage makes you happier” and “marriage makes you live longer” hit and run stories.

yea, i have read a few of those studies from my research for my videos, and the flaw in all of them is that they compare married men with divorced raped men (the results are obvious). I don’t believe there are any significant studies that look at married men VS never married men (ignoring divorced men as part of that study).

Even the 18 studies mentioned in my video here were biased as most of them did not include divorced men, in an attempt to make marriage look good. The average reader probably will not notice these biases.

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life. My PIANO Channel. I also run the channel "Red Pill Wisdom".

+1
    Old Sage
    Old Sage
    Participant

Of course the media will keep posting “marriage makes you happier” and “marriage makes you live longer” hit and run stories.

yea, i have read a few of those studies from my research for my videos, and the flaw in all of them is that they compare married men with divorced raped men (the results are obvious). I don’t believe there are any significant studies that look at married men VS never married men (ignoring divorced men as part of that study).

During the great resession I knew lots of guys out of work. ( includeing me).
    I knew 5 guys who had heart attactcs and Died.

All in their 50’s

All married.

Whos typing this?
    A guy with three divorces under his belt.

Im still here.

They’re not.

F~~~ their stupid studys.

Did my own.

Masculinity Good.Feminisim Bad.

+1
    Goodkid43
    goodkid43
    Spectator

Marriage is a social construct, the differences between the sexes are innate. Unhappiness is built into the institution because of this central conflict.

I liked the little response advice at the end LOL.

Good vid, thanks for sharing

You say, “marriage is a social contruct”. Really?? If you belive this. So is the the admonition to NOT have sex with children!! You appeal to “social construct” is logically and philosophically, meaningless. All ethical behavior, according to you, is a “social construct”. This, with all due respect is bulls~~~. What is good in God’s eyes is what is important.

Once you appeal to a “social construct” you are appealing to a baseless morality. The murder of six million Jews in the Holocaust was a “social construct”.

Your appeal to a “social construct” is meaningless without a religion/philosophy on which to determine right and wrong.

God bless, Michael

+1
    Goodkid43
    goodkid43
    Spectator

God and biology determined that Marriage is what He wants. We humans, currently women, have perverted the Will of God.

God bless, Michael.

+2
    MarketWatcher
    MarketWatcher
    Participant

God and biology determined that Marriage is what He wants

So by that logic you cannot be a MGTOW because you have sworn off marriage. Right?

/gynocentric bulls~~~ genie alerted/

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

It’s not just religion that calls into question the idea of “social constructs”. If evo-psych is to be believed, then many of the things we think of as social constructs are actually evolutionary behaviors that are ingrained like the way men are and women are.

Sex is not a social construct.

Marriage is a social construct. Avoid marriage and live a happy life.

Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

Blue Skies
    Blue Skies
    Participant

In the video, I make the assumption that marriages last an entire lifetime (which is purposefully an inaccurate assumption). Long story short: the BEST case scenario for marriage is still pretty awful.

As for the worst case scenario?

many of you know all about it.

MGTOW is not a movement, it is a way of life. My PIANO Channel. I also run the channel "Red Pill Wisdom".

+1
    Atton
    Atton
    Participant

Even religious fundamentalists can’t legitimately defend civil marriage.

A MGTOW is a man who is not a woman's bitch!

+1
    LEO THE WISE
    LEO THE WISE
    Participant

Marriage, NO WAY, not mine at least…
    If some poor desperate half men are willing to go for a deal that has only negative outcomes good for them. At least they attract the bad upon them, I can assume the good is coming through not getting married…

Leo the wise here, giving to all men their needed uprise !! My MGTOW YOUTUBE channel, first vid : https://youtu.be/Xt-tJgVUGuI

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.

Trigger Warning EMERGENCY EXIT