He goes missing, his wife marries his best friend

Topic by NerdTunneler

NerdTunneler

Home Forums Marriage & Divorce He goes missing, his wife marries his best friend

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    +5
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

This story has recently been concluded with the killer testifying and how much he too sacrificed and in the end was replaced too…
    The way she pretends tears and manipulated the whole situation and how cold and calculating she can be to the “love of her life”…
    Wake up and smell your freedom boi…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+5
    Autolite
    Autolite
    Participant

I guess the lesson here is to just stay away from blood thirsty cold blooded vicious animals…and avoid alligators too

+6
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

I don’t place much stock in emotions anymore, including women’s tears.

To me, their grief or sadness is not real, and it doesn’t matter to me whether or not they are actually feeling sadness or faking sadness.

Their primate gestures, primate tears, primate facial expressions are useless to me. I only entertain understanding how they operate at such a level because they are objects in the environment that I have to deal with. I may not feel their emotions, but it is useful in life to understand their irrational impulses so that I can re-direct them if necessary to accomplish my goals.

Curiously, I’ve done the online sociopathy tests, and I don’t register as a sociopath, primarily because sociopaths are impulsive and I seldom (if ever), do anything impulsively. Anymore, I reason out and strategize everything like moves in a chess game.

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+5
    Dark Kenshi
    Dark Kenshi
    Participant

Women Always turn on the waterworks when it gives them advantages. They trained that skill since they were Young children, every time they wanted something from daddy, she got it if she cried. Same happened if she is hot, and had a mangina of a boyfriend/husband.

Stay way from women. Go monk, is the only safe choice these days.

"Young was I once, I walked alone, and bewildered seemed in the way; then I found me another and rich I thought me, for man is the joy of man." Odin, Hàvamàl, stanza 47.

+1
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

His BEST FRIEND. And people wonder why I won’t fall for that s~~~ again. Raise your hand if your best friend was f~~~ing your ex? Yea…
    At least if your Dog f~~~s her, you won’t feel so bad. I guess when women say things they always have some double meaning.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

ALL of THAT for THIS ……..

Denise Williams

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+3
    Zoidberg
    Zoidberg
    Participant

A woman needs a man like a fish tick needs a bicycle blood.

+4
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

In the book: “The Manipulated Man” by Esther Vilar. Esther describes women as being very cold and calculating underneath all of the emotion.
    The emotion is publicly displayed as a tool to manipulate men and get them to sympathize and do something for the woman.
    In short: if you see a woman crying – it’s Crocodile Tears

Anonymous

In the book: “The Manipulated Man” by Esther Vilar. Esther describes women as being very cold and calculating underneath all of the emotion.

Had that book in paperback on my shelf for twenty-something years before I finally picked it up and read it. Wish that I’d done so sooner, back when I was wallowing in blue-pill delirium.

All the more remarkable that a woman wrote it. Like the uber red-pilled Dave Sim says, there are some women out there who get it, however few they number.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.