Hearing women talk about their men – And losing the contents of your stomach

Topic by Meow Mix

Meow Mix

Home Forums Top Gun Hearing women talk about their men – And losing the contents of your stomach

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 55 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by FunInTheSun  FunInTheSun 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    +8
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

This thread reminds me of one of the best podcasts made by Tom Leykis regarding the issue of intimacy in a relationship and how you should drop the whore if she can’t keep her mouth shut about private matters. Really worth listening to again.

+7
    Max Power
    Max Power
    Participant

Man, one time, years after my relationship ended, an acquaintance of mine and my ex (a gay guy) let slip “That’s not what I hear!” about me. I was caught up in a social situation where a few of us were discussing sexual tendencies and I was trying my best to stay low key and get through the night as quickly as I could.

When he said that, I knew immediately that the c~~~ had been running her mouth back in the day about our intimate activities to God knows who.

What f~~~ing blabber-mouthed c~~~s they are. Remember, whatever she knows about you, it is known to her circle. F~~~ing all of it.

Never again bitches.

+2
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

Deleted because it was repeated below.

+9
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

Generally speaking, never tell a woman:

-your goals;
    -your secrets;
    -your finances;
    -your real name; and
    -your address

Unless necessary.

+13
    K
    Hitman
    Participant

NEVER mistake the bedroom for a confessional.
    it’s a woman,
    not your PRIEST.
    (don’t confess anything to her .)
    marriage should come with being read your MIRANDA RIGHTS..
    anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you..

+7
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

NEVER mistake the bedroom for a confessional.
    it’s a woman,
    not your PRIEST.
    (don’t confess anything to her .)
    marriage should come with being read your MIRANDA RIGHTS..
    anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you..

Your Miranda Rights should spring to mind before speaking with any woman, family included.

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

(As a young boy, I had been there before: My mother incited a whole village against me and so I never wanted to go though this again.)

What did your mom say?

The story is too long to fit in here. But in all of it’s non glory, I wrote it down in my introductory thread.

What she was doing: She was complaining about me in front of her beauty shop customers all the time, and so these women took on on her party and tried to hen-peck me everywhere I went or whenever they saw me. Getting highly arrogant and careless was my only weapon against that. And of course: Highly evolved language skills to show these women how stupid they are, losing arguments against a 12 year old…

Things included:

Oh, my son is so difficult (Yes, he is not my dog)

He never obeys me, never listens (Sometimes he knows better, because he has a real brain, not a hamster wheel)

My son fails in school (My parents loaded me up with after school work and expected straight A grades)

He only listens to music and has no other interests (Fixing all of her appliances as a 13 year old is “no interests”)

He messes with the cats all the time (Yes if she gives the cats more love than her son…)

Whenever I preach on him he starts to bitch in English and I don’t understand it

My sons dick is too little (She expected a big one on a 6 year old, now it is close to 7 inches…)

My son is lazy (No he just works his ass off like an adult, saving the family 5-digit craftsmen bills. After 38 years, my work on the house is still good…)

My son never helps me in the household (I always cleaned up her hoard and mess when things got out of hand)

My son never makes his homework (Only at night, when the family wife bitching subsided)

They say, he is underdeveloped (Women were too stupid to understand my language)

As a child he was retarded (He remained low key because of his abusive sister, that hit him while mother bitch was watching)

He will never get a girlfriend but we want to keep the family tree…

YES I PUNSIHED HER, she didn’t get any grandchildren to fill them up with bulls~~~ against me…

She took the tiniest daily happenings and put them out to the public as “true stories” and big problems she needs comfort and support for.

It was all bulls~~~. I had spent multiple summer vacations on finishing our house. Some people even called my work “child labor”

I was in “A” level school while still doing “B-C grade” – good, even with that “home workload”: But she expected “straight A” grades.

Disobedience was bringing TV’s and radios in to repair them. Making more money than her stupid “beauty shop”… And not giving her the money… Spending it on music and electronics…

Every f~~~ing intimate thing of me was discussed in front of her “hundreds of land whale customers”…

You might call my home place “burnt soil”

But that was nice: Later people were p~~~ed off when they saw me going to school with a lawyer suitcase, bringing stacks of LP records home (I saw the jealous looks from them on the school bus)…

And that I never had a small car. My first cars were own restorations…

People in my neighborhood never thought that I was capable of anything…

They threw me strange looks whenever I had accomplished anything…

Me, talking accent free English to my friends got these old land whales p~~~ed off as hell.

And it was never possible to restore my reputation, because if women have made up their mind about something, it is engraved in their hamster wheel mind. No way to ever change it.

So I just dropped women and whatever they said. Like it was s~~~ music on some awful radio station.

I didn’t ask these women if they allow me to become successful. Proving them wrong was such a perfect feeling that I never had the wish to move away. Seeing their hateful and jealous looks is what I bathe in.

And they had forbidden their daughters to play with me… I bathe in these looks.
    I would never give women anything that I worked for anyway. So much disapproval and negativity towards my person…

They don’t deserve s~~~. Not one single penny will ever go out to a women speaking bad about me or making funny remarks about my capabilities in front of her friends…

And by now, all of them did that. Making pubic fun of me, and my “stupid and boring hobbies”…

That part will be in detail on my introductory thread soon

Gargamel's 7-part MGTOW story introduction – as a work in progress

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+4
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Oh, I forgot ot tell you that I never used my expensive TDK-SA or SA-X tapes (1980-1983) for the hidden cassette recorder in the beauty shop. Only the junk ferric tapes from my childhood got a second use until I burnt them in the garden. Now I wish I had kept them…

These were just too good for women’s chatter:

In July of 2018, this honey pot forum was sold out to an unidentified NPC sock puppet and troll organization. Most independent thinkers and writers migrated to other MGTOW forums as a result of the never-ending infighting and deliberate trouble starting caused by members who were given "carte blanche" by the admin to do whatever they want. I moved on to "theindependentman.org" which was created for us because of the hostile takeover here. Before my departure, I only left a few thousand cat pics here to comfort and ridicule the feminist owners who now run this place. Their background agenda is to make MGTOW look bad in the public eye.

+4
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Let me tell you about a dog named “Mike”…

It was an “electret microphone” capsule taped to 2 AA batteries and had tiny suspension feet taped to the bottom. It was constructed one day in 1984 for a friend of mine to listen in on his UB1 – sister.

We drilled a hole though the wall and a tiny cable to his stereo’s “Mic” inputs. The microphone was self supplied by these batteries and so he had a perfect signal…

We made the small device look like a toy dog on a leash in case she would find it. But it was concealed so well, that it stayed there for a long time, even after it’s use

But he never wanted me to share the audio excerpts from his dog “Mike”.

He said it was too intimidating for him.

Yes, his fat (in 1984!) sister was an ultra bitch and she even hated me for no reason. After a while, whenever she said something nasty, I would roll my eyes and go “bulls~~~” in a melodic way. She didn’t understand that, but at least then I gave her a reason to dislike me.

If she hadn’t been such an enormous bitch, I would never have built a dog named “Mike” because spying is not a good trait.

But I have more stories like this. Stay tuned…

Or in other words: The quality approach to bugging parents’ living room in equalized, compressed and phase compensated “stereo” sound… And a HiFi-VCR for 8 hours (E-240 tape) of CD-Quality surveillance… (1992)

+4
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

This was my 1978 boom box that was excellent for beauty shop bitch chatter and gossip surveillance. Women were even too stupid to see the VU meters swinging in the same rhythm as their chatter. But I started to conceal this box because it was too risky.

The same box was slaughtered in 1983 and the microphones were reused in the “dog named Mike” project.

My friend and me, we see each other every couple of years and when we discuss the “Mike project” we both start to cry…

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

They can induce nausea. Luckily, I eventually acquired the ability to keep a woman’s voice from even registering on my brain.

Yes, my 3D-modelled audio filter in my brain is Rock and Soul music compatible. Women voices are just “squeaking” BASF chrome super II tapes stored in the sun…

That happend to old BASF tapes and they squeaked while passing the tape heads. And this would ruin the music just like “women chatter or a bitching mother on top”.

These became “women’s voices” after a few years:
    My friends and me, we always commented our mother’s bitching like that.

And these cassettes killed your tape heads in no time, just like women kill your brain…

Good analogy, I gave most of these s~~~ty tapes away, same that I did with my “squeaking” girlfriends later on..

+7
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

Goddamn, that’s cruel… How do c~~~s like your mom live with themselves? Do they fall asleep with the thought she was a good person that day?

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+7
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

I have on numerous occassions women confide to me that they talk about EVERYTHING.
    Dick Size, Ability to get it up, Orgasms, Frequency of Sex, what they do in the bedroom, who they are cheating with, how much money they’ve skimmed from the bank accounts and squirred away, how and when they are going to divorce and take a guy to the cleaners, etc.

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Goddamn, that’s cruel… How do c~~~s like your mom live with themselves? Do they fall asleep with the thought she was a good person that day?

Yes it turned me into a super outcast. But actually, she was doing me a favor. It was my 3rd stage Red Pill education and rejection by women became the standard air that I breathed.

For my bitch mother it was plain stupidity. While other land whales bragged about what “her son has achieved” my mother was only giving away exaggerated and handpicked negative things about me. All in the hope that these bitches would help her in dealing with me.

And my mother would also gossip out things that are “nobody’s business”.

Even today she says “Why didn’t you obey?” “I was only worried” “You know how that is when people get you to tell everything”. She doesn’t see the point. Women set your house on fire and say: Because you were late for the date…

To be honest, hating women would be giving them too much attention. They are just below that status.

The thing was, that these intolerant land whales that picked on me were between 30 and 45 years old at the time this had happened (1976-1984).

And so the typical selfish and merciless behavior of the post wall, no “post universe” land whale was engraved in my soul.

When I came to that stage, that my income came up – after 29… I could see that, in my generation the women had become just as disgusting as these land whales were one generation before…

Mothers pass their BPD and NPD on to their daughters. And TV made it even worse…

Women then always asked me: Why don’t you want a wife? As a business man I had to tell then that “I don’t have time for her”… But that wasn’t true. Of course, a few times I thought that I had a NAWALT, but I had to learn that after a while, AWALT.

Yes, land whales were suddenly chasing after me.

But back then in the 80’s, by turning me into a local outcast, I became friends with a group of U.S. Air Force airman and we did all the things together that “a German boy doesn’t do”.

In 1982, I even started to call my mother a “bitch” and – since one day in late 1983: “the bitching cow”…
    “MotzKuh” in German. (She had these stupid glasses on, that made her look like a cow… and she came into the room: Bitching, what else – so this word was earned)

But not partying with the locals kept me young. When I was 15, I looked like 25. As I approached 40, I still looked like 25. Even now, women of my age mistake me for their son…

Over the years, I was turned into a model MGTOW.

Educated, always “in the money”, no debt, nice car, own company… AND NO LEECHING WOMAN

I was tall, proud and strong. Looking down on people of the hive that had already ruined their lives by getting married. I had to do that. People would pick on me all the time for being single.

More so for people who knew that I was still a virgin. Telling them “straight in the eye” what I have experienced with women mostly gave me an NAWALT speech, but I was eventually off the hook.

I bathed in their jealous looks when they saw my wallet with “always” at least 3 k in it…

And I bathed in land whales “giving me the eye”. And their wives also giving me “that extra long eye contact thing”. But I never touche one of them. They are “the hive”… Enemy territory.

Blue Pill Hell men hated me for that. But why? They were mostly the ones picking on me. So I gave it to them…

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

I have on numerous occassions women confide to me that they talk about EVERYTHING.
    Dick Size, Ability to get it up, Orgasms, Frequency of Sex, what they do in the bedroom, who they are cheating with, how much money they’ve skimmed from the bank accounts and squirred away, how and when they are going to divorce and take a guy to the cleaners, etc.

Hey, and you brothers have it so much easier today bugging and listening in on s~~~ they say behind your back. Every tiny electronic gadget nowadays records audio…

So, now you know what to do with old smartphones…

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

I appraised a home once in the Hollywood Hills and heard a woman tell her friend on the phone that she was leaving her husband if the TV show he was producing got canceled.

Then reality sets in.

As MGTOW brother FrostByte put it: (copied from another thread)

Problem is
    Plan A failed
    She’s, fat, ugly, old and every time she monkey branches the limb breaks under her weight.

Plan B
    Go to POF and show how desperate you are.

The remorse of not monkey branching earlier makes you grouchy

+5
    Ronin11
    Ronin11
    Participant

A few years ago I went to a movie. I don’t even remember the movie. What I do remember is we sat in a row of women. There were at least 15. As is typical they were talking all through the previews and commercials before the main feature. Well surprise, surpise the topic of husbands came up. Oh man the spew of vile descriptions of each man that came out of those women. They all chimed in about how bad their husbands are, blah blah blah. Not one of those women had one good thing to say about their man. This whining and complaining went on for the better part of thirty minutes. Since I was blue pill at the time, I thought to myself I’m glad all women aren’t like that. Thanks to Mgtow I know the truth. I will never forget that day.

There are no good women only degrees of bad.

+5
    Meow Mix
    Meow Mix
    Spectator

Oh man the spew of vile descriptions of each man that came out of those women. They all chimed in about how bad their husbands are, blah blah blah. Not one of those women had one good thing to say about their man. This whining and complaining went on for the better part of thirty minutes. Since I was blue pill at the time, I thought to myself I’m glad all women aren’t like that.

Yes and I had this all the time.

I always pictured myself in the position of that man they were talking about. Of course, as a public businessman you can’t just go up to them and ask them why they stay with him if he is so bad.

But having to listen to their vile s~~~ always made me purge the contents of my stomach internally. Concentrating on my work took extra effort.

After listening to so many c~~~s, giving me a NAWALT speech is like trying to tell a dog breeder that dogs don’t bark.

Many times I could hear them talking about their expectations of a man that they might want…
    I had to listen to it, couldn’t get away… But I reflected it always back on me and said to myself: “Don’t even think about trying to appeal to one of them. Not even Superman, Brad Pitt or Prince Charles will be good enough”. And so the case was rested. I never even thought about impressing one of them.

Saved me a lot of time and money.

Sometimes when customers asked why I am not married, this was my flagship argument, to get them off of me:

“Sorry, but I hear women talk about their men so many times behind their back that I know not to even think about dating before I can afford a Rolls Royce. It is just impossible. Even the most average looking and non educated woman will never put up with a poor guy like me…”

They could see, “how poor” I was, and they left me alone. My employee always tapped me on the shoulder, smiling: “They knew themselves what they said about their husbands elsewhere, and what you just said, embarrassed the hell out of them”… Hey, did you notice how quiet she became…?”

+4

Anonymous

http://www.scarymommy.com will scare you redpill. You see the worst women say of themselves closeted in anonymity.

+4
    Chaff/Flare
    Chaff/Flare
    Participant

http://www.scarymommy.com will scare you redpill. You see the worst women say of themselves closeted in anonymity.

Alas! The woman’s answer to MGTOW.

Enjoy leading each other to hell bitches. When you loose your man, you can stroke your cat and drink your wine while trying to figure out which avitar is his.

When you find yourself in the majority, it's time to reflect.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.