Hello again MGTOW

Topic by Christopher

Christopher

Home Forums MGTOW Central Hello again MGTOW

This topic contains 24 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Christopher  Christopher 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +11
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Hello again fellow MGTOW,

How are things gentlemen? Christopher here. I have good memories of this site though have not been posting in a long time due to health issues. Its good to see the site is still going and familiar names still here. The past year has been difficult I was in hospital with a bad health situation – I know many men go through health situations yet for the first time in my life I thought I was actually ‘finished’ (at least in this life 😉) or badly damaged, but despite ongoing issues I am improving some now – the body can heal. I wont go into detail.. we each have our own challenges in life – just to say I was healthy, something happened and complications. Its all obvious and been said before – enjoy life, do what is important to you while you can, focus, be grateful for what you have and look after health – things can happen beyond your control – life can change for better or worse in an instant – and in every experience there is something to be learned.

Western allopathic medicine imho has limitations especially if the immune system has been compromised – in terms of nutrition and healing a naturopath and ayurvedic doctor have been helpful in rebuilding some energy and healing gut issues I also had – yet as with most things in life imho its important to use your own intelligence, do your own research and find out what works for you when there is any kind of challenge.

I will be 50 soon enough and I live in my house in a rural part of Western Europe – no GF or wife 😊 I tried that road and it was full of potholes haha. I find it hard to relax like before – thankfully playing music helps keep me grounded – I cant go on hikes like I used to yet that was never going to last forever anyway – but I go on short walks now. I have books on spiritual traditions and ancient texts from around the world which is an interest of mine – one of the teachings in various ancient scriptures is that we are a soul in a body… sometimes that thought gives me comfort.

On the practical side I want to improve the house inside and the grounds outside. There is a project I had started before I got ill related to my former work that requires a good deal of consistent mental focus and I hope to be able to finish that in time. Someday if the finances and health improve more I would like to get a good campervan. I had a van when I travelled in my thirties it’s a great sense of freedom. I hope to post a little more in the future.

Peace and God Bless and of course stay MGTOW

Feminism was funded by bankers/politicians to create more taxpayers. MGTOW IS FREEDOM https://archive.org/details/mgtowisfreedomblurayready

+6
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

I will be 50 soon enough and I live in my house in a rural part of Western Europe – no GF or wife I tried that road and it was full of potholes

Welcome back and congrats on staying woman-free!

Pot holes I can handle. My road was full of land mines, heat seeking missiles, killer drones, and T-1000 Terminators.

Like you I am turning 50 soon and use music to clear my mind. Good luck with your health. I have started exercising and eating better to (hopefully) head off some issues.

Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Beer is in Hermit’s fridge.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +6
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

I’m 47 and I have sworn off doctors. They may have helped you, but I’ll happily die of the common cold without some of the diagnoses/treatments they come up with. My last grandparent died three years ago at 96. I may have a while yet. I’m glad you’re back posting.

Welcome back brother.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+5
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

I will be 50 soon enough and I live in my house in a rural part of Western Europe – no GF or wife I tried that road and it was full of potholes

Pot holes I can handle. My road was full of land mines, heat seeking missiles, killer drones, and T-1000 Terminators.
    Like you I am turning 50 soon and use music to clear my mind. Good luck with your health. I have started exercising and eating better to (hopefully) head off some issues.
    Pull up a chair and stay awhile. Beer is in Hermit’s fridge.

I hope you fukkers like Busch, because that’s all I got in my fridge.

busch

Ok, I also have some Michelob, but that schit’s expensive.

beer

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+5
    CPT Obvious
    CPT Obvious
    Participant

Works for me… I am from Wyoming, my parents bottle-fed me Busch. Grew up on that schit.

"You don't know a woman till you have met her in divorce court."
    +2
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Cheers CPT Obvious !
    Haha… you made me laugh..thats a great description “land mines and heat seeking missiles…” respect you made it out of there ! sounds like you are on the good road now.. I shall further say they were very big bitchy potholes that seemed to materialise after the standard 3-6 month honeymoon period – or perhaps at the time my libido and I just blindly refused to see the road ahead.
    Monk mode was easy after that 😉
    Best wishes with the exercise etc

Feminism was funded by bankers/politicians to create more taxpayers. MGTOW IS FREEDOM https://archive.org/details/mgtowisfreedomblurayready

+2
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Good. Be happy. Whatever that is… driving a camper, crackin a Busch, eating pie between riding a motorcycle 100mph.

get to it

+3
    NerdTunneler
    NerdTunneler
    Participant

US doctors cannot prescribe the correct medicine for you everytime because insurance forces them to choose only big pharma brands they are affiliated to…

and welcome back to the world of the living…

I stand with feet apart and let my balls hang free...Manginas dont have balls...See how they stand and sit at the whim of their masters...

+3
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Drat! I ran out of refreshing beer in my fridge last night for dinner. I have to buy some more Coors Light this tomorrow or Wednesday since I’ll be near a grocery store getting my plates renewed.

I never had Busch beer. All I know about them is they have cool neon lights to represent them.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+3
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

I’m 47 and I have sworn off doctors. They may have helped you, but I’ll happily die of the common cold without some of the diagnoses/treatments they come up with. My last grandparent died three years ago at 96. I may have a while yet. I’m glad you’re back posting.

Cheers for the welcome back Ogre.

(I agree with you. I was being understated in my words about western medicine – medical negligence is a major cause of death – pharmaceuticals and vaccines do cause detrimental side effects in some cases. I sometimes get angry thinking about western allopathic medicine as I have had a bad experience of it myself.
    A localman where I live recently died of an undiagnosed heart issue – he had gone to the local doctor complaining of the pain in his chest but the doctor told him nothing was wrong that it was all anxiety and put him on anxiety drugs.
    Many doctors these days are glorified drug pushers imho – apparently some get perks from the pharma companies.)

+2
    RayBandaku
    RayBandaku
    Participant

Welcome back, thank you for sharing. Wishing you great health and happiness ahead.

+2
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Cheers Im enjoying those beers Hermit 🙂
    and cheers thats Gravel Pit right ?
    Cheers Nerdtunneler and RayBandaku
    My cousin brews an nice ale.
    I dont know many of the American beers..I remember a pale ale I had when visiting the US one time that was very nice.
    ResidentEvil7 you ran out of beer ? try a Sambuca. Here is a tray of shots for everyone – each contains 50 ounce Creme de Menthe. .50 ounce Baileys Cream. .50 ounce Grand Marneir.

Have you guys tried Opal Nera Black Sambuca ? a buddy and I used to drink it when I worked in Sydney, Australia, there was a 24 hour pub there nicknamed ‘the homewrecker’ and other such quality establishments
    Heres a quiz – which drink is the odd one out? – Poteen, Ouzo, Raki, Dizzerano ?

Christy Moore – Delirium Tremens
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl1NQi_Vit0

+2
    EG
    EG
    Participant

Cheers for the welcome back Ogre.
    (I agree with you. I was being understated in my words about western medicine – medical negligence is a major cause of death – pharmaceuticals and vaccines do cause detrimental side effects in some cases. I sometimes get angry thinking about western allopathic medicine as I have had a bad experience of it myself.A localman where I live recently died of an undiagnosed heart issue – he had gone to the local doctor complaining of the pain in his chest but the doctor told him nothing was wrong that it was all anxiety and put him on anxiety drugs.Many doctors these days are glorified drug pushers imho – apparently some get perks from the pharma companies.)

In the US, a D.O. or doctor of osteopathic medicine will do a better job of including what allopathic medicine leaves out. Perhaps it’s the same everywhere.

+3
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

Its good to see you back Christopher. I hope you get your health issues mended. I think doing your won research is important and trying new things when they sound appropriate. One often just feels when a new food or activity is helping. Western medicine is a powerful tool to attack illness but so far to date western medicine has barely started to look at how to actually increase health. Most things that are toxic to illnesses are also toxic to the body and I think Western medicine can grind a chronically ill person into a hole as you get more drugs to treat the symptoms/ damage caused by the last lot and your overall vigour drops. After the initial sickness has been killed then you need to build yourself up again.

Good luck with it. I know it can feel like one is done but the health often comes back slowly.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Western allopathic medicine imho has limitations …

For a variety of reasons – arrogance, corporate interest, to mention but a few – it actively seeks to suppress the truth.

I have books on spiritual traditions and ancient texts from around the world which is an interest of mine – one of the teachings in various ancient scriptures is that we are a soul in a body …

I also have an extensive library covering the same subject area.

Your conclusion is correct – ‘I am not this body’.

+5
    IMickey503
    iMickey503
    Participant

It always pains me that of all the advances we have? They always seem to stop short of the long term goal of health.
    Some of the side effects of the stuff you get is almost just as bad as the treatment.

Get well brother. I missed ya! Nice to see so many men coming back. Feels more like home here each day.

You are all alone. If you have been falsely accused of RAPE, DV, PLEASE let all men know about the people who did this. http://register-her.net/web/guest/home

+1
    Christopher
    Christopher
    Participant

Thanks for your post EG
    Cheers Branched Off I really appreciate your post.
    Thanks for your post Monk – so true corporate interests etc.. Suppression of treatments.
    Thanks very much for the well wishes iMickey503.
    Awesome to see all the familiar names. May the MGTOW force be with you all.

+1
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

ResidentEvil7 you ran out of beer ? try a Sambuca. Here is a tray of shots for everyone – each contains 50 ounce Creme de Menthe. .50 ounce Baileys Cream. .50 ounce Grand Marneir.

Not anymore. I got me a box of 24 bottles of Coors Light beer this afternoon, after I renewed my license plates. Now I have to thaw out the mini fridge, because the freezer has a big ice build up and I can’t fit no more than 3 bottles.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+2
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It’s always joyous to see a GOOD MAN come back around !!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+5
    Spleefer
    Spleefer
    Participant

Welcome back. I always enjoy your contributions. Having a health issue is stressful. I Don’t even have a doctor anymore, but that could change in a minute. My fear is relying on other people. F~~~ that.

Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.