Hello to community

Topic by Vlad

Vlad

Home Forums Introductions Hello to community

This topic contains 109 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by Vlad  Vlad 3 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    +13
    Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

Hello everyone here. A bit about myself. Currently I’m 36.

First, I have never been married. Just so far never found the one making relationship with I thought would be ‘net positive’.

I have great parents, and they get along pretty well. My mother by today’s standards is apparently as unicorn as they get. With my father she got our family through thick and thin, sometimes dad was sole provider for family, sometimes(for 10+ years) mom earned 3-4 times more than him. They argued sometimes, of course, but I remember no signs on possibility of divorce. They made all important budget decisions together and saved quite a bit, never had to take credit, mortgage or any loan.

By nature and upbringing I have predisposition against any kind of blue pills, not only for relationships with women. Comes with being a scientist in 3+th generation I guess.

I knew good(or at least good enough for me) women exist (my mom is the proof), and I guessed from communication with girls that good women are rare. But until going to university at age of about 15 I didn’t realized how REALLY rare they are, to the point I may not find one in my life. That realization you can call my first bitter red pill.

Never really got along with girls in sexual sense, always found something more interesting to do. If I haven’t got anything to talk with a girl I pushed her out of friendzone and further no matter how she looked. I had sex, but not so frequently, and that didn’t bother me. Honestly, for me sex with stupid girl feels worse than sex with a sex doll.

Well, and with this attitude, some achievements and some failures in life I got to now.
    I got some relationships, but they haven’t progressed to any serious. Usually they flee once they
    realize I don’t take s~~~ and see through most of their schemes.

Also, sorry if that’s seems insensitive to some of you, but I don’t consider taking red pill much of an achievement. It’s just the beginning. They should teach that in school.

I think in near future I will take some marriage-like relationship if for the sake of continuing my family line; only, unlike most men I will do it with open eyes and I’m prepared the relationship(t) may be very net negative xcept for the child. Currently, I’m preparing for it like I would prepare for attrition warfare 🙂 . Thinking how marriage contract will be etc.

I guess I’m MGTOW not like most here, in that sense that if(when) I go into marriage-like relationship I will do it MY OWN way, not the way society and government expect and demand.

The main reason I joined here is to gather some wisdom and experience to plan my future actions, for its better to learn on the mistakes of others. And already I can see it was good decision, thank you all.

Cheers

Vlad

Marriage is the tomb of love (c)Giacomo Casanova

+4

Anonymous

in near future I will take some marriage-like relationship if for the sake of continuing my family line;

+8
    MACHO
    MACHO
    Participant

Interesting Vlad, Thanks for the intro.. you might get an offspring but would hardly get the chance to see your child once the S~~~ hits the Fan! I’m curious is Vlad short for Владимир? We already got some great Russian on here. Welcome.

You must own a better Crystal ball than I
    +7

Anonymous

I go into marriage-like relationship I will do it MY OWN way, not the way society and government expect and demand.

You have no legal power or authority to change a woman’s mind once she has decided to devastate you, you’re on the road to perdition, say hello to Suffering and Hardship for me, we don’t talk anymore!

+9
    Remove me!
    Remove me!
    Participant

I can tell you’ve never been married. You should try it out and see if you change some of that intro.

Like a bird on the wire, like a drunk midnight choir, I have tried in my way to be free.

+7
    Will Robinson
    Will Robinson
    Participant

I think in near future I will take some marriage-like relationship if for the sake of continuing my family line; only, unlike most men I will do it with open eyes and I’m prepared the relationship(t) may be very net negative xcept for the child.

That’s like making a deal with the devil. Spend a few hours down the local divorce and criminal law court and watch how men get treated, that may change your mind.

That aside, welcome to the site.

May you walk in peace and happiness, May you and all mgtow, near and far walk in peace and happiness.

+7
    It'sallbs
    It’sallbs
    Participant

if(when) I go into marriage

Don’t, TUNA see marriage as a way to extort money,as soon as they are bored with you and are ready to take your money and house they will cast you aside like the used utility you always were to her.

Unicorns do not exist.

http://www.leavemeansleave.eu

+8

Anonymous

Vlad, maintaining the family line is the stupidest reason for having a relationship or a kid. Getting married, f~~~ing a woman to make an heir and then she divorces you, takes half your stuff and your home and collects child support and alimony sounds like a good way to preserve family lineage to you?

Come on, Vlad, you are smarter than that.

Here are the best lessons from MGTOW:
    Do not cohabitate
    Do not impregnate
    Do not get married, ever.

If you need sex so bad you will lose your mind, buy a sex doll
    Can’t call the cops
    Can’t feel jealous
    Can’t spend your money
    Can’t make womb turds
    Can’t divorce you
    Can’t assuse you of rape or assault
    Can’t use shame, guilt or doubt against you

Never grows old, never complains, never gets fat, never needs gifts, no extended family, no s~~~ vortex, never nags, never f~~~s your stuff up, never leaves messes, never wants new furniture, never needs new shoes, never takes selfies, never monkey branches on F~~~book, never disobeys.

Well, anyways, welcome. We are drinking Old Buck’s Johnny Walker Blue today…make sure to go around for seconds.

+7

Anonymous

if(when) I go into marriage-like relationship I will do it MY OWN way, not the way society and government expect and demand.

NO, that’s NOT how it will or can happen.

It’s always the C~~~’S way backed by the full force of a corrupt Gynocentric court system.

WHEN the s~~~ hits the fan, and it WILL.

YOU will do it THEIR way and you will be f~~~ed over, lose all your money and your child.

THAT is how it is.

And THAT is why all men need to walk away from the whole s~~~ show.

It’s no longer ok to marry or procreate.

It is in fact, LETHAL to your well being,

It is financial and spiritual suicide.

Welcome.

+6
    Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

Yep, my first name is Владимир, though I don’t live in Russia.

About other… well, that’s what marriage contract is for. Won’t sign contract unless there explicitly stated that child stays with me. No point otherwise.

A long work to prepare: accounts, hidden recording cameras etc.

A month ago I was drinking with my friend who’s serving in police, and told of my plans for kids.
    He started apparently drunkendly rant how dificult it is to open a case when body’s not found and keeping murder statistics low.

Love my friends, they are the best and always support 🙂 . But resolving in law space is much better, you can rub it to the face of all so-called SJW.

And well… I am reasonable enough to see if I can’t get it going my way, I definitely won’t go that way.

+10

Anonymous

Won’t sign contract unless there explicitly stated that child stays with me.

And the moment the bitch calls 911 and accuses you of abuse, domestic violence or child abuse,

GAME OVER.

And even if she doesn’t, whatever prenup you or she signed will be torn up in court, in front of your face as they laugh and sneer at you.

You don’t get just how bad it is.

THIS IS A WAR ON MEN.

WALK AWAY WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

+5

Anonymous

Won’t sign contract unless there explicitly stated that child stays with me. No point otherwise.

You silly f~~~.

I look forward to reading your re-introduction after you almost commit suicide.

If you think I am being a dick or just mean, you need to lurk more.

+6
    Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

Maybe. Or maybe I get her sued for giving false accusations and it will make excellent precendent for all men out there. It’s not so difficult if you have documentary, video, audio proof. You can’t win any war by running, hiding or purely defending.

+9
    Suggestius
    Suggestius
    Participant

Vlad, looks like you have misunderstood something important.

Happiness for all and let no one be forgotten ("Roadside picnic", Arkady and Boris Strugatsky)

+8

Anonymous

Come on guys, let him play with leaky dynamite, what’s the worst thing that can happen (to us)?

+4
    PistolPete
    PistolPete
    Participant

Well I’m glad to read your intro; welcome to the brotherhood. There is a lot of wisdom out there in the forums and a lot of experience. Take advantage of it my friend.

+4

Anonymous

+5
    Vlad
    Vlad
    Participant

We’ll see. I’m not the type to commit suicide, unless it involves taking a lot of people I don’t like with me.
    So, by your logic either I leave a lot of happy widowers, or I discover and prove method men can go their own way stepping on women if they have to. Either way, win-win for male community 🙂 .
    And I’m definitely not the type to surrender up to women without even trying…

+3

Anonymous

So how bout them Cubs…

Troll.

+4

Anonymous

Vlad, stick around, ask questions and get some more information before you try relationships.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.