Her Post Wall Future

Topic by FunInTheSun

FunInTheSun

Home Forums MGTOW Central Her Post Wall Future

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by SpiderHerder  SpiderHerder 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    +7
    FunInTheSun
    FunInTheSun
    Participant

In this movie scene (The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao), the character, Apollonius of Tyana, tells the cold truth to an old spinster:

"I saw that there comes a point, in the defeat of any man of virtue, when his own consent is needed for evil to win-and that no manner of injury done to him by others can succeed if he chooses to withhold his consent. I saw that I could put an end to your outrages by pronouncing a single word in my mind. I pronounced it. The word was ‘No.’" (Atlas Shrugged)

+4
    Grumpy
    Grumpy
    Participant

Notice her “crying” sounds more like hysterical laughter vice emotional pain?
    Bad acting or a glimpse into the truth?

There was a time in my life when I gave a fuck. Now you have to pay ME for it

+4
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

He speaks the truth.

Our lives are so insignificant that in the big picture it is as if we haven’t even existed at all.

Which makes it even more important to OWN our own lives and live each day to its fullest.

Harsh words for the old spinster, but hidden advice for the men of MGTOW.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+5
    Sky-☯️
    Sky-☯️
    Participant

Our lives are so insignificant that in the big picture it is as if we haven’t even existed at all.

Tru dat

3 to 4 billion years of evolution

An estimated 88 to 92 billion higher evolved sapiens in some form having been initially born then dying on Earth prior to the 20th century

Hundreds of thousands of years of sapiens having lived without any real technology, writing or mark left

Then. . .

Out of approximately 30 to 40 million sperm: we made it to an egg

And spend our lives thinking that our actions and experiences have any real significance

Before what seems like the amount of time it takes an eye to blink – We are gone.

This is only a test. Forces of darkness and light in competition, waging battle in a timeless war that one cannot fully understand during their time in this terrestrial realm. Some are controlled as pawns while others stake claim to truth, order and light amidst the chaos.

Another realm of consciousness exists on the other side. We are all indirectly choosing by our behavior and actions here, which force we will ally with on the other side when the time comes.
    It is our souls that are being tested: Triumph and tragedy merged in our brief time during this journey. All culminating in transcendence to the next level.

Choose wisely.

+2
    Ranger One
    Ranger One
    Participant

In this movie scene (The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao), the character, Apollonius of Tyana, tells the cold truth to an old spinster:
    <iframe title=”The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao-Fortune-telling Scene” width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/hta0ndC7Dqw?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Awesome scene, from an awesome movie!

All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belonged. Now I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear. And what are you? Alive. Everything else is negotiable. Women have rights; men have responsibilities; MGTOW have freedom. Marriage is for chumps. If someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart-R'as al Ghul.

+6
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

The truth is unchanging. Woman has but a few years in the sun. If she does not convert her beauty into love and children before it is gone, whe will always be alone. These days women seen determined to squander their beauty on pleasing themselves, forgetting that when it is gone they will have only the cold comfort of a state that grows poorer daily to care for them.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

+1

Anonymous

Ha-HAAAAA!!!! That’s the funniest sh!t I’ve seen in YEARS! A-Ha-HA-HAAAAAAA-Ha-Ha-Haaaaa!!!!!

SpiderHerder
    SpiderHerder
    Participant

He speaks the truth.
    Which makes it even more important to OWN our own lives and live each day to its fullest.
    Harsh words for the old spinster, but hidden advice for the men of MGTOW.

Very awesome scene indeed.

To quote Men In Black III: “The bitterest truth is better than the sweetest lie”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.