Her Strut

Topic by Awakened

Awakened

Home Forums MGTOW Central Her Strut

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Daryll55  Daryll55 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    +5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

It was a pleasant Summer day today, and I couldn’t help but notice two young lil sweeties wearing their form fitting short shorts as they strutted down the sidewalk.

I couldn’t help but laugh as I said to myself, You better ENJOY it NOW because before you know it your shapely figures will be but a memory.”

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1

Chances are they will be able to divorce rape a guy before that happens.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+3
    Ogre
    Ogre
    Participant

It may not happen overnight, but unless they’re genetically lucky it will happen. Regardless of how good they look, their chances of being ugly on the inside in ten years are almost guaranteed.

I failed to realize in my youth that I was the prize. I was going to work. I was going to earn. Little did I realize that due to feminism, that no longer meant I had to share. Road soon, Desert after.

+1
    Sidecar
    sidecar
    Participant

Chances are they will be able to divorce rape a guy before that happens.

Or extort the fu​ck out of some other guy with some bullsh​it meetoo accusation.

Don’t be those guys.

It may not happen overnight, but unless they’re genetically lucky it will happen.

That’s not necessarily true. Some very few women do successfully avoid The Wall by actually making something interesting about themselves independent of their appearance. These women are usually not particularly attractive to begin with, but happen to be smart enough to know it (which makes them very, very rare).

They’re still all AWALT as fu​ck, but not in the same was as the average semi attractive in a good light co​ck carousel riding wallbanger.

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Regardless of how good they look, their chances of being ugly on the inside in ten years are almost guaranteed.

If they are strutting, they are already ugly on the inside.

+3
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Like me, they probably think their youth and good looks will last forever. However, I took getting old much easier than they will. Now, I figure as long as I can still push that mower around the yard, I’m doin’ alright.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

I liked seeing the marching ones in China on the video. Not so full of their wonderfulness there are they? Working for a living too not walking about wearing fancy clothes for crazy sums of money and the almost guaranteed chance to snag a fat beta wallet..

Still putting birds in the army is a dumb thing to do. Its like making chocolate teapots. Put women in the home having babies, get more men in your army and subjugate your enemies.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Anonymous

It was a pleasant Summer day today, and I couldn’t help but notice two young lil sweeties wearing their form fitting short shorts as they strutted down the sidewalk.
    I couldn’t help but laugh as I said to myself, You better ENJOY it NOW because before you know it your shapely figures will be but a memory.”

Try as they might, their urge to flash bait is too overpowering. Metoo era, my ass.

She wants to bitch and complain, but she will sell herself for the correct value… they all will. Believe me,

This parade does throw candy and beads, but it is always the bitter kind with beads of very questionable quality. Parade of self initialed whores.

+1
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

It’s a Mardi Gras where the beads age and become decrepit the minute they come into your possession.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+1
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

It’s a Mardi Gras where the beads age and become decrepit the minute they come into your possession.

Milk starts to go sour the minute you pop the lid.

Knarley Bob
    Knarley Bob
    Participant

Being born a Ferrari, ending up as a pick-up truck…..Awwww, so sad

OATHKEEPERS, not on our watch. MOLON LABE

+1
    Daryll55
    Daryll55
    Participant

<iframe width=”500″ height=”281″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/0cYCjbfjGkA?feature=oembed” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen=””></iframe>

Poosey,….
    It’s the most expensive real estate in the world gentlemen!
    And it depreciates as it gets older,(and more expensive)

Rent it: don’t own it.

Although I appreciate feminine beauty;Beauty can also be found in a flawless paint job on a car as well.

Marry again, Hell NO ! ( Even JESUS was hung on a cross just once)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.