Herald article – 15 reasons not to date a single mom

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums Relations~~~s Herald article – 15 reasons not to date a single mom

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Jim01  Jim01 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    +7
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

http://www.herald.ng/attention-men-15-reasons-never-date-marry-single-moms/

They really dont pull punches on this one. Total mgtow article.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+5
    Silver Fox
    Silver Fox
    Participant

That was great. Fun to read! I’m only disappointed there aren’t more comments.

"Are you loosed from a wife? Do not seek a wife." --Apostle Paul

+5
    Morlock
    Morlock
    Participant

Never available is a big one, she is naturally looking after the kid(s) which is good for the kids but is rather empty for the man. Everything is very rushed as well because she is trying to get the relationship/hook up on the go before kids wake up or return from school.

The tide is turning, an article like this never would of been published a year ago.

Women get old. Men get better.

+4
    TPSTroy
    TPSTroy
    Participant

This article is definitely refreshing. I met many single moms to get the clue that not to date them at all.

Don't be a pussy. Be a man.

+6
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Great article!

I have been with 2 single mothers.

Both were exactly like that.

One split after 2 months, the other after 2 nights…

Both saw that they are (quote) “wasting their time with me” because I wouldn’t fall for their s~~~ and jump in the ring for them.

And you might now say: Only 2?

Yes, dozens of others who tried to get close to me were less good in playing unicorn and their s~~~ty personality became too obvious for me to even call her again and further deepen the encounter.

I could have banged dozens of them, If I wanted. But my time was limited and valuable. And as man who (back then) got paid by the hour, my time could be considered valuable.

T~~~ and pussy is all that they have to offer besides drama and artificially induced hardship.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +7
    Freeman_K
    Freeman_K
    Participant

Never understood why sane man would get involved with a women who has kids who are not his.

Not my monkeys, not my circus.

The choices we make, not the chances we take, determine our destiny

+3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

Never understood why sane man would get involved with a women who has kids who are not his.

T~~~ and pussy.

And they are desperate, easier to catch and throw themselves at you = your wallet.

And they know at least a little about how f~~~ing works technically. LOL.

:::::: #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man - #ICETHEMOUT ::::::
    +3
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

The tide is turning, an article like this never would of been published a year ago.

This is the Herald of Nigeria, let’s see if the article gets re-published by CNN, Time or Newsweek…

Or send it to the C~~~ington Post.

LOL.

+3
    Arcturis
    Arcturis
    Participant

This article is dead on point.

Entitled attitude, Always the victim, In most cases she’s dating to make her Baby Daddy jealous

I have friends that have ventured down this rabbit hole. I’ve seen this first hand.

Protect Your Sovereignty. Women WILL TRY To Manipulate You. #NOCONTACT #ICETHEMOUT
    +4
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

I have friends that have ventured down this rabbit hole. I’ve seen this first hand.

#metoo.

I forgot that in my post.

In German they say “A cow with a calf is unsellable”

So this is deeply engraved knowledge.

+2
    Gargamel
    Gargamel
    Participant

This is how you “scare away” a single mother:

(If you dump (keyword: “abandon”) a borderline, she will stick to you and take revenge)

Tell her that you will not buy her houses and cars because she already has everything…

Tell her that marriage is off the charts because you don’t want her to lose welfare or alimony…

Tell her that she must keep her place/house/apartment because you don’t have the nerves and metal stability for a loud family at home…

Tell her that you love her so much that you will most likely give her miles of c~~~ and that she will get a sore but satisfied vagina… Act like you expect this be normal when 2 people are “in love”…

(They never give it away for free, that’s when they leave!)

+6
    Truthseeker82
    Truthseeker82
    Participant

I work with one of these train wrecks. Shes in her 20s and already popped out two from her unemployed bad boy baby daddy. She is hot so I forsee a Chad in the picture soon. But more likely a beta simp to mop up the mess bad boy left behind. Guess those gina tingles come at a price, sweetheart.

+3
    Nerevar
    Nerevar
    Participant

I just shook my head at that anon’s reply:

I’m reading that you’ve been hurt and are using writing as a scapegoat to express that pain. I believe a counselor would be able to assist you in working through the many issues portrayed in this article. I would also like to ask for the research on this. How many single women did you date and for what length of time? Do you have literature review?

Standard shaming language. And anon is lumping single moms together with single women. I wouldn’t touch either of those, but still.

"One of the best things internet exposed is just how insane women are." - Freeman_K

+3
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

This article couldn’t be any more accurate. Back in my blue pilled simphood days (roughly 1993) I dated a single mom with 3 kids. It lasted about a month and she broke it off with me stating that she felt that I wasn’t ready to settle down and be a father towards her 3 vagina turds. Being blue pilled at the time, I was devastated and felt hurt because I really didn’t think that she gave me a chance. I realize how ridiculous that sounds now. After a few drinks I came to the conclusion that she was a demanding bitch and that I was better off. There is no way then or now that I would ever try to replace anyone’s father. I also noted that it was bulls~~~ that she was only giving me a month to prepare for parenthood while the biological father got at least six months.
    From that point on I never dated women with children again.

A woman looks at men like a man looks at perspective employers. That's why women never train or go to school for employment.

+1
    Jan Sobieski
    Jan Sobieski
    Participant

That was harsh.

Love is just alimony waiting to happen. Visit mgtow.com.

+1
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

No Need to Marry ANY Women, but WHY Marry a Women AND HER KIDS ???

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+1
    Narwhal
    narwhal
    Participant

The article is over a year old. It’s not going to get any more attention.

I don’t see a whole lot of differences between single women and single moms. You’re taking a big risk if you try and have a meaningful relationship with either. Single moms are more dangerous, because of the points mentioned above, and she’s got her closet, but it’s not as if single women are not highly likely to have exactly the same characteristics.

If you’re going to date, I would say it’s wiser to remind yourself you’re doing this for fun, not to be charitable. If it’s not fun, don’t do it. Just as important, always keep your eye out for red flags. Never assume a woman’s personality or lack of baggage gives you any sort of protection.

Ok. Then do it.

+2
    Surfdude12
    surfdude12
    Participant

There is a reason Male Lion eats the cubs that aren’t his when he joins new pride…Male Lion turns single mothers into single non-mothers so not to have to mess with any baby daddy in future

+1
    Jim01
    Jim01
    Participant

This article couldn’t be any more accurate. Back in my blue pilled simphood days (roughly 1993) I dated a single mom with 3 kids. It lasted about a month and she broke it off with me stating that she felt that I wasn’t ready to settle down and be a father towards her 3 vagina turds. Being blue pilled at the time, I was devastated and felt hurt because I really didn’t think that she gave me a chance. I realize how ridiculous that sounds now. After a few drinks I came to the conclusion that she was a demanding bitch and that I was better off. There is no way then or now that I would ever try to replace anyone’s father. I also noted that it was bulls~~~ that she was only giving me a month to prepare for parenthood while the biological father got at least six months.
    From that point on I never dated women with children again.

ha ha made me laugh!

and great article

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

The MGTOW Forums are for registered red-pill Men only. There are no exceptions. All females may exit immediately. Have you read The MGTOW Forums Guidelines (Last Updated 2015.01.02)? Please check it occasionally. Before you submit a post, kindly remember you are an important representative of
MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way.