Here we Go Gents, a Real Potential Male Birth Control Gel, and Women are P~~~ed

Topic by Secret Agent MGTOW

Secret Agent MGTOW

Home Forums MGTOW Central Here we Go Gents, a Real Potential Male Birth Control Gel, and Women are P~~~ed

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Vajra Varaha  Vajra Varaha 1 day, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    +7

https://www.sciencealert.com/a-large-male-birth-control-trial-is-finally-happening-but-some-women-are-furious

A large clinical trial launched this week will test a new, gel-based form of male birth control, Gizmodo reported Friday.

If it proves safe and effective, the gel could finally expand the very short list of contraceptive options that can be utilised by men.

“Many women cannot use hormonal contraception and male contraceptive methods are limited to vasectomy and condoms,” study investigator Diana Blithe, said in a statement from the National Institutes of Health (NIH), which is funding the trial.

“A safe, highly effective and reversible method of male contraception would fill an important public health need.”

The gel, applied to the back and shoulders once daily, contains a combination of a progestin compound and testosterone that is absorbed through the skin.

The progestin reduces sperm production to “low or nonexistent levels,” the NIH statement said, while the testosterone will work to maintain normal sex drive and other functions that require the hormone. The researchers plan to enroll 420 couples in the trial, the statement added.

Y’all don’t understand how angry I am about this, fine to prod us with needles and implants and alter our hormones every day but first male birth control and it’s a simple and convenient GEL, I’m outta here https://t.co/mSdSg7Togj

– seagal (@lucybadlose) December 3, 2018

Well… I’ve had no shortage of painfully inserted IUDs dislodge and stab my uterus, but yes, let’s invent a birth control GEL for men. #maleprivilege

– Dr. Kehaulani Watson @hehawaiiau Dec 2

Male birth control is going to be rubbing a gel on your shoulders?! Nah y’all can swallow a pill every single night, get injections & implants like the rest of us.

– Erin Charles @ercharles15

———– end article snippet —————

The same women who complain men dont have to remember to take birth control, wished men were the ones who had to daily take something, now complain men will have such birth control.

Women naturally complain about anything that helps men out.

They complain their birth control is in tiny pill form. I don’t see women getting off their fat asses and deciding to make their birth control into a working gel formula. Why hasn’t any of the thousands of womens groups funded a women only lab somewhere to turn their birth control into a form they like better, they’ve only had 70 years to do it.

Women love to complain about everything and anything, and they never feel like they have to do anything on their part to change it. If there was nothing to complain about, women would complain there was nothing to complain about.

And don’t think for a second these women will not be happy if the men in the trial are injured or killed by this not working as expected. They will love to see men suffer and die getting this right.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+6
    Azrael
    Azrael
    Participant

Women?!?! Complain?!?! Never!!!

Quit looking at my signature, queer-mo.

+7
    Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You mean men may have birth control, which would therefore mean the women with those men using birth control can stop using theirs? And the women still complain about having to do nothing once men can use birth control?

+5
    Deadly Raver
    Deadly Raver
    Participant

Wait a minute, wait a minute. You mean men may have birth control, which would therefore mean the women with those men using birth control can stop using theirs? And the women still complain about having to do nothing once men can use birth control?

lol. hard to believe huh?

If this works, men can just about effectively END unwanted pregnancies. With a two-stage level of protection, it’ll pretty much push the odds down to zero. With that, a man would have every right to get DNA testing and there would be no reason why he should not be allowed it, unless there was some bulls~~~ going on. I can fully understand why women are upset about it. The game may have just gotten broken in favor of men.

Learn from the past, Control the present, and you will know the Future.

+5
    Awakened
    Awakened
    Participant

VASECTOMY…Once and DONE!!

In a World of Justin Beibers Be a Johnny Cash

+6
    Mr. Spock
    Mr. Spock
    Participant

Women aren’t angry about the implied simplicity of it’s application, that’s what they want people to see on the surface. They are p~~~ed that their games are being exposed left and right and this particular one is devastating to women. With MGTOW, info on the internet, sex dolls and now this, it is getting harder to trap a man into marriage or the 18 year annuity plan called child support. Women do not want men being able to have their fun without forking over a lifetime of earnings to some women for the privilege of using their vagina.

In regards to women, how many teeth must one break before realizing there is no meat on the bone?

+4
    Hermit
    Hermit
    Participant

Women aren’t angry about the implied simplicity of it’s application, that’s what they want people to see on the surface. They are p~~~ed that their games are being exposed left and right and this particular one is devastating to women. With MGTOW, info on the internet, sex dolls and now this, it is getting harder to trap a man into marriage or the 18 year annuity plan called child support. Women do not want men being able to have their fun without forking over a lifetime of earnings to some women for the privilege of using their vagina.

^^^^^^^All this and the fact that they are no longer in complete control. Women want control over everything and everyone and if this male birth prevention works, there is nothing they can do to control it.

The evil in women’s hearts leaves them no moral bounds as to inhibit them from descending to the lowest levels of darkness to acquire their self entitled desires.

+2
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

Personally I wouldn’t touch that s~~~. It’s good way to disrupt your natural hormone production. I want my test levels to remain high naturally

God bless peace and freedom.

+3
    Puffin Stuff
    Puffin Stuff
    Participant

I think women are afraid because most men like sex more than children and it’s clear what choice they would make. Even in marriage.

The first feminists wrote that they wanted control over the children that resulted from the relationship. They said “their love”. It seems women want control over even potential children. Love is irrelevant. Children are for taking care of her when she gets old. Women are not as romantic as men. Men are fond of children but I’ve never heard a man say “to take care of me in my elder years”. I’ve heard plenty of 85 year old women in my elderly mothers set who definitely think the children have a responsibility to take care of the elderly.

Expect women to favor more immigration to meet their elderly care needs. With women it’s always follow the money.

#icethemout; Remember Thomas Ball. He died for your children.

+2
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

Proving that the c~~~s will find a way to whine about ANYTHING.

MGTOW is love.

+1

lol. hard to believe huh?
    If this works, men can just about effectively END unwanted pregnancies. With a two-stage level of protection, it’ll pretty much push the odds down to zero. With that, a man would have every right to get DNA testing and there would be no reason why he should not be allowed it, unless there was some bulls~~~ going on. I can fully understand why women are upset about it. The game may have just gotten broken in favor of men.

You have identified the fundamental reason why women are p~~~ed about this. With men having total cotrol of their reproduction, they cannot be tricked into pregnancies by women. Not without women sabotaging their birth control, which would be treated as a crime.

+1

Personally I wouldn’t touch that s~~~. It’s good way to disrupt your natural hormone production. I want my test levels to remain high naturally

Thats why they need longer term testing. And also why they are including testosterone in with the other ingredients.

However if you want your levels to remain high, you better be taking stuff to do that, because as you get older your levels are not going to remain high. So you’d be supplementing with herbs and natural substances anyway to keep it higher.

+1
    Knights Templar Rising
    Knights Templar Rising
    Participant

VASECTOMY…Once and DONE!!

Absolutely the way to go. Almost 100% effective. And I can say with absolutely certainty that middle aged women get wet when I tell them that, the bitches love to bareback.

MGTOW is love.

+1
    TaxGuy
    TaxGuy
    Participant

Sorry Duke, but you don’t understand. Women will not stop taking the pill because men can’t be trusted to use their birth control. Are you really going to give up control over the vag’ to some guy that may forget to use his birth control? Men can’t be trusted!! He would probably “forget” on purpose to get me pregnant and trap me!!

Yeah, right. NO GUY is EVER going to forget his birth control. Besides, if cupcake did get knocked up and didn’t want the baby, she just goes and gets an abortion. No big deal.

It’s funny how illogical women can be sometimes. They bitch because men don’t have to worry about birth control, and then they bitch when men invent it. Then they project their bulls~~~ on us, like trying to get her pregnant to trap her. And then conveniently leave out the part that they have the ultimate abortion card and can never be trapped.

That’s a tired damned hamster.

We all get what we tolerate

+1
    Wizard's Pupil
    Wizard’s Pupil
    Participant

Women complaining about this. Now that is ironic.

Last time I checked Women have a monthly cycle and there are quite a few days during that cycle when women cannot get pregnant. Apparently women are too retarded to keep track of their own cycle so they need to use any number of birth control products, but still complain about using said products.

At least now, men won’t have to worry about getting trapped. I think that is what these women are really upset about. No more baby trap and child support scam.

We're Not in Kansas Anymore

+2
    Tic
    Tic
    Participant

Thats why they need longer term testing. And also why they are including testosterone in with the other ingredients.

However if you want your levels to remain high, you better be taking stuff to do that, because as you get older your levels are not going to remain high. So you’d be supplementing with herbs and natural substances anyway to keep it higher.

Consider that taking a drug like this will shut down the hypothalamic-pituitary-gondal axis. Keep that up and you will end up with testicular degeneration. This is the same process that occurs in bodybuilders who take steroids and end up needing testosterone for life.

This area is one of the things I know quite a bit about. And I’m telling you guys this is not a good thing to do because the effects of being on hormone replacement therapy chronically is irreversible after a period of extended use

If you are interested in naturally increasing test levels, i can talk about that to reasonable degree because that’s what I do for myself now.

God bless peace and freedom.

+2
    Branched off
    Branched off
    Participant

So some women are moaning…

I would say “f~~~ em” but that’s not really how I feel about feminists. With them I skip the “f~~~ em” stage and go to the “forget em” stage.

A woman is like fire -fun to play with, can warm you through and cook your food, needs constant feeding, can burn you and consume all you own

Duke Togo
    Duke Togo
    Participant

If you are interested in naturally increasing test levels, i can talk about that to reasonable degree because that’s what I do for myself now.

I am interested. Maybe start a superstar thread?

+2
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

I would question the advisability of using such a gel.

If a man still wishes to pursue sex, he should get a vasectomy.

+2
    RealityBites
    RealityBites
    Participant

OP – none of those complaints are real nor or they the reason women are angry. The reason women are angry is a LOSS of POWER.
    Women have had a virtual MONOPOLY on contraception and reproductive rights.
    And Babies mean Child Support which mean TAX FREE MONEY with ZERO oversight on how the money is spent.
    To women: Children are little bags of money.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.