Hey guys just checking in

Topic by the road

The road

Home Forums MGTOW Central Hey guys just checking in

This topic contains 31 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Branched off  Branched off 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    +13
    The road
    the road
    Participant

I haven’t been on the site much over the past 1 – 2 years. I like checking back every once in a while.

I hope you are all following your own paths and doing well.

I’m still curious as to what happened to Keymaster.

I’m doing okay in my career and I might be making a major change soon – I hope I am choosing correctly. If I screw up, at least it was of my own doing, not because I was following what someone else told me to do.

I have stayed true to my MGTOW beliefs. I have avoided relationships. I bone a couple women when I get the chance and I do whatever I want when it suits me. I have drastically increased savings for my retirement and I have had some good success in the stock market (given that you could pretty much just pick any blue chip stock right now and do well due to covid19).

Hoping to buy a house in the next 1 – 2 years. Hoping that the market slows a bit by that time.

Cheers to all.

#MANOUT

+8
    Faust For Science
    Faust For Science
    Participant

Welcome back, Road.

Hoping that the market slows a bit by that time.

Well, it is a good news/bad news situation.

Good news is the three ring s~~~show the dems have been putting on seems to be running out of steam. The Supreme Court killed the “national popular vote” plan the dems were trying to push, monthly jobs reports are looking good, and the stock market has roared back to life.

The bad news. The dems have doubled down. Biden has gone all in for the FLF (“Far Left Fascists”, a term President Trump coined last Friday, in his July 3rd Mount Rushmore speech). Also, the dem camp is putting out feelers for Susan Rice as a potential Biden’s VP pick (whom during the Obama Admin headed part of intel branch, was part of the wreck of the foreign policy of that Obama Admin, and held into the soft coup against the Trump Admin).

Picking Susan Rice would be a “circling the wagons” moment for the dems.

Four months out and the dems are watching their plans collapse. They are desperate and fanatical, meaning they will likely try anything to achieve their goals.

+10
    The Black Scorpion
    The Black Scorpion
    Participant

Interesting how ones finances dramatically improve once women are out of the equation.

The greatest tragedy in life is to spend your whole life fishing only to discover that it was not fish you were after. - Henry David Thoreau

+9
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

similar situation here…

just dropping by to check in. still focused on career and investments, avoiding the s~~~ shows of both politics and relationships, and seeing that focus pay off in a retirement date steadily moving up sooner and sooner…

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Good to hear that things are going well, but be careful. Once you have a house the risk of THE ONE PHONE CALL and an asset-grab increases dramatically.

+7
    The Batman 2020
    The Batman 2020
    Participant

The Dempanic isn’t working. Thanks for checking in.

Your 20's are for learning, your 30's are for earning.

+9
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Cheers to the guys checking in. BE WELL, SURVIVE.

Ghost em all

MAN OUT

hide wealth, pursue self

AWALT

+11
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

Im watching a 60 year old get demolished by his wife of 24 years. Divorce in full swing. She’s after a $1,000,000 pay out, trying to force him to sell his home and/or business.

She learned from the HIVE after all this time. She was moonlighting his business and stole so much money over the years, its sickening to see.

And he is still on the dating apps, trying to replace her. I tried to warn him but Im half his age and he doesnt listen. She physically assaulted him badly in a drunken rage, arguably attempted murder, he was bloody and beaten, face down in the road after she hit him with a car. He didnt press charges…. Trying to save her reputation with their kids…

Its a nightmare. DONT MARRY…

MGTOW is the correct way to protect your self and be happy

+11
    Bub
    Bub
    Participant

He didnt press charges…. Trying to save her reputation with their kids…

#Awalt. Her reputation isn’t worth s h i t.

She’d f u c k over those kids too, giving the chance.

It’s War and she’s the enemy. That’s what the Blue Pills don’t understand.

Just rolling down the road

+9
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

She’d f u c k over those kids too, giving the chance.

She actually did. When she luquidated a business account, all the payroll checks for several men bounced, including her own son’s paycheck, an 18 year old boy. These men are Lawn Care workers who put in 50 hour weeks in the Sun edging, mowing and trimming.

That aint the half of it. Zero conscious, no mercy, knife slammed home in the spin and turned hard. They dont even twitch an eye when doing this to FAMILY. Its all about HER big payday.

+9
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Secret Agent MGTOW
    Participant

Im watching a 60 year old get demolished by his wife of 24 years. Divorce in full swing. She’s after a $1,000,000 pay out, trying to force him to sell his home and/or business.
    She learned from the HIVE after all this time. She was moonlighting his business and stole so much money over the years, its sickening to see.
    And he is still on the dating apps, trying to replace her. I tried to warn him but Im half his age and he doesnt listen. She physically assaulted him badly in a drunken rage, arguably attempted murder, he was bloody and beaten, face down in the road after she hit him with a car. He didnt press charges…. Trying to save her reputation with their kids…
    Its a nightmare. DONT MARRY…
    MGTOW is the correct way to protect your self and be happy

He’s a pussyholic. Or vagaholic, if you prefer. Addicted to it. you can’t help these kinds of people until they hit rock bottom. and its amazing how low some have to go, look at this guy and he’s still not there yet.

Women want everything, but want responsibility and accountability for nothing.

+7
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

>He’s a pussyholic. Or vagaholic, if you prefer. Addicted to it. you can’t help these kinds of people until they hit rock bottom. and its amazing how low some have to go, look at this guy and he’s still not there yet.

When they are as far gone as this man, there is nothing that can be done. His next hole will kill him.

+5
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

When they are as far gone as this man, there is nothing that can be done. His next hole will kill him.

sadly accurate. These gash are winos bro. He has the means to lavish them in luxury and drinking… they all get smashed and then start smashing him … BPD full grown “adult” women completely drunken sloshed, slurring words, and VIOLENT as fvck.

LOL. no thanks … nothing more pathetic than a slobbering p i s s drunk angry ‘adult’ woman

+7
    BrainPilot
    BrainPilot
    Participant

women have the power to make the one phone call, take children and assets, commit violent acts without consequences… etc. It can be frightening to think about how much power they have…

Until you remember that all that power disappears if you use that one, even more powerful magic word:

“No”

No, I wont cohabitate a mortgage with you (eliminates the power to have you removed from your own home)
    No, I wont marry you (eliminates the power to take your assets)
    No, I wont reproduce with you (eliminates the power to take your children from you)
    No, I wont be in a room alone with you (eliminates the false rape charge)
    No, I wont give you my real name and address (eliminates the ability to make the one phone call)
    No, I wont have sex with you (reduces the value of vagina to zero)

If you know how to use it, and use it consistently, this magic word leaves you wealthier, safer, healthier, happier and freer. It leaves them alone, with boxed wine and cats.

Look, it's not my fault that tornado dropped a house on your sister. Now get back on your broom and get your ass out of here... and take your monkeys with you

+5
    ResidentEvil7
    ResidentEvil7
    Participant

Until you remember that all that power disappears if you use that one, even more powerful magic word:
    “No”

Saying no could freak them out. Women want men to answer to them and if you say no to them, they’ll go crazy and try to attack you verbally and maybe violence.

https://themanszone.webs.com/

+4
    Monk
    Monk
    Participant

Saying no could freak them out. Women want men to answer to them and if you say no to them, they’ll go crazy and try to attack you verbally and maybe violence.

They are entitled brats and crave drama, so an outright No will often lead to a situation. They are also incredibly spiteful.

If you are unable to avoid them physically and are in a situation in which you have to say No, you can use their own verbal and mental trickery against them – obfuscate, misdirect, or use doubletalk that leads nowhere.

+4
    Mackiavelic
    mackiavelic
    Participant

Same here , im not in the forum often mostly trying to enjoy my life my way as a mgtow .. ive noticed the OP said something about keymaster…
    Is he ok? what happened to him? last time i was around he was active as usual

+4
    Gravel Pit
    Gravel Pit
    Participant

No I wont be that kid’s Dad.

+3
    Vajra Varaha
    Vajra Varaha
    Participant

Cheers to the guys checking in. BE WELL, SURVIVE.
    Ghost em all
    MAN OUT
    hide wealth, pursue self
    AWALT

That lyrical post was music to my ears!

+2
    Twist
    Twist
    Participant

They dont even twitch

AWALT

Not if, but when.

Some don’t get the opportunity, but so many do.

And they will.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.